[OPEN] The Nobles - Level 50, international, friendly, WoE Active,PvP,PvE | Chapter 6 - Seperation~ - Page 5 - Guild Recruiting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[OPEN] The Nobles - Level 50, international, friendly, WoE Active,PvP,PvE | Chapter 6 - Seperation~

210 replies to this topic

#101 NilaR

NilaR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 November 2014 - 03:36 AM

Thank you very much for your warm welcome, Principal Sera. As a transfer student, I will study hard in The Nobles High.  Also, as a new member of The Nobles team, where I've been given a fairy position, I will work hard and do my best. :p_idea:

eycGszV.gif

#102 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 07:38 AM

Thank you very much for your warm welcome, Principal Sera. As a transfer student, I will study hard in The Nobles High.  Also, as a new member of The Nobles team, where I've been given a fairy position, I will work hard and do my best. :p_idea:

eycGszV.gif

Hope you continue to set a good example for these kids. :p_swt:

original.jpg?1416929994

Edited by kangsera, 25 November 2014 - 07:39 AM.

#103 NilaR

NilaR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 03:08 PM

Oh my... what an interesting class i'm going to have  :p_smile: :p_swt:

Luckily, i've come prepared :p_hi:  :ho:

My Pen (andPan) is ready  :no1:

DZKZJNq.gif

Edited by NilaR, 27 November 2014 - 03:18 PM.

#104 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:52 AM

Especially as a fairy, I'm sure you find it hard to say 'anndeyyo' to anyone but It is an important life skill that all of you need to learn. Watch this video and start taking notes kids. :)

For Home Economics lesson, Elyssa you will be demonstrating your cooking skills to the class. I'm sure you won't have a problem with that as I see you've brought your Pan along with you. ;) You have been cookingthebump quite well too. Keep it up.

#105 NilaR

NilaR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 05:49 AM

It's a Pan with a special move, FlyingFrying Pan cooks well  any material into nutritious, tasty foods.

Spoiler

Spoiler

rtcyjJr.gif

Also, this Pan approached me, as he heard of me as a fairy. He asked me to live over in his world, leave this school and meet fellow fairies. Should I refuse his offer...'andeyyo'... :p_conf:  hm..maybe I can go take a look for a bit...but, what if there's no return for me.....

FoLfVI4.gif

#106 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 02:54 PM

Yes, if a stranger asks if you want to go to a 'fairy' land.. you always say 'ANNDEYYO'

Say.. where did you find this Pan again?

noblessech239p16.jpg

I'll pay him a visit to the fairy land...

.. maybe I could organise a school trip or something...

I'll be sure to send my regards to all his friends and family as well..

No worries,..

eh?

Oh, my hand? It's nothing, nothing

Just spilt a little nail polish..

Don't worry about it my dear, you continue cooking..

I'll take care of this Pan :)

We shall have some fun at this 'fairy land'...

noblessech210p07.jpg

Edited by kangsera, 29 November 2014 - 03:08 PM.

#107 Dimwd

Dimwd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 November 2014 - 05:36 AM

bump

#108 NilaR

NilaR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 06:51 AM

Don’t worry, Principal...

He’s a good friend of mine. A neighborhood friend, who lives nearby.

tumblr_mux0ww5dzW1qjov86o5_500.gif

That day, we met on my way home from school. I too was surprised when he asked me that. But then, as he looked my confused face, he explained, “ Because, You looked so troubled and tired. I can’t look away from such friend. Earlier, I heard that you’ve been appointed as a Fairy, which remind me of Pan’s story. Thought that was the reason of your sad face, I come up with this. Me, as Pan, and you, as the fairy, we can have adventure and have fun with many friends. To cheer you up. Then again, it does sounds crazy, suddenly asking you that. Sorry. “

3m9qyyt.gif

As I heard that, I smiled. Knowing that I have someone that worried about me, a good friend. Then, I replied “ That’s very nice of you. I just had something on my mind. But, it’s all good now. Sorry, I was just stared at you. The suddden unusual offer, so I didn’t know what to say. For that, I apologize. Also, thank you. “

ec2pjTN.gif

Shortly after,  I closed my eyes and shook my head, “Anndeyyo".

giphy.gif

"Sorry, Pan. I have to turn down your offer. I cannot stay and live there. There are many friends and teachers, whose are so kind and nice, at school that I cannot leave behind. We’re having great times together at school. Also, the ones irreplaceable and most important in my life, my dear family, at home that I will miss the most if I leave. I hope you can understand. Again, sorry.”  He looked back at me. “ I do.”

tumblr_mj9nhcjcdE1rvbl4vo1_500.gif

He then walked me home, while we happily sang songs and laughed along the way. "Thank you, my good friend".

tumblr_n5fmyylEIh1stirm3o2_500.gif

I do hope this clears the misunderstanding. He is not a bad person, nor does he has bad intention. :p_swt:

Anyway, looking forward for the school trip. :p_idea:

P.S. Principal’s story of a town event where people, mostly students, gather at lakeside sounds very interesting. One that they can have fun together by doing games and such. :p_smile: :p_smile:

Edited by NilaR, 02 December 2014 - 01:46 AM.

#109 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:27 PM

Since you have just arrived at Noble's high, you must be having difficulties settling in and making friends,

For me to have put such burden on a honor student that her neighbour went on to worry about her..

And to think that I was after this innocent young man who also happened to be the fairy's good friend,

5688-2145201120.jpg

I fail as a principal..

To redeem myself, I shall abstain from eating the fairy's home-made meals for a WHOLE weekend!!   :Emo_21:

it is a punishment worse than death...

ah..

the school trip?

r0se2v.jpg

.. that will be fine,

I shall arrange a school trip for your class straight away.

We will visit the kingdom of Lukedonia.

Lukedonia1.png

and towards the Noblesse's own mansion shall we march

bestarc.jpg

Though, it has been abandoned for nearly 820 years, we should be fine with a fairy by our side. No ghosts or vampires shall dare come near us. (Remember to bring some torches, stake, garlic and the like just in case  :p_swt:)

P.S. Oh lakeside funsies.. it was pretty good, I have been meaning to tell you more but I kind of forgot :D Next time, the story will continue ^^ 

Edited by kangsera, 01 December 2014 - 06:07 PM.

#110 monik06

monik06

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:41 AM

Hello :p_swt:  , I just wanna ask if the recruitment is open for newbee players? I just start playing RO2 for about 3 weeks. The reason of my enthusiasm to join Nobles is because of the guild's origin since my character is a monk. Also, it will be very helpful to have a "Senpai" while learning the game.

I already sent an application in the "Site Application".  :ani_swt3: 

Edited by monik06, 02 December 2014 - 02:42 AM.

#111 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:14 PM

Hello :p_swt:  , I just wanna ask if the recruitment is open for newbee players? I just start playing RO2 for about 3 weeks. The reason of my enthusiasm to join Nobles is because of the guild's origin since my character is a monk. Also, it will be very helpful to have a "Senpai" while learning the game.

I already sent an application in the "Site Application".  :ani_swt3: 

It is not really open for pre-ml characters but I have accepted your application on our website so you can browse around. If you like, you can join once you're ml11+
Thank you for your interest. :D

#112 NilaR

NilaR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 01:37 AM

We need to promote the guild more :p_swt:

People already asked me for guild invite, but some were only for HHB farm and others haven't reached ML11 yet. Had to, unfortunately refuse them, "anndeyyo". Maybe people will be creating more alts and low levels to farm boxes while the HHB event runs that high levels interested in guilds aren't that many to find. I am a low level myself, barely meet level requirement. :p_omg:

You don't have to refrain yourself from eating those meals, Principal. It is all my fault for making everyone worry about me. My lack of power and money, thus incapable of contributing much. Such feeble and poverty-stricken one, yet given such position. That means you have trust and hope for me. I am going to try and work harder for that. Please, do replace me if I cannot reach your expectation of me. Do not hesitate, Principal. You can always find much better student for the position. :p_smile:

yRpefA5.gif

P.S. Please continue the lakeside event's story if you have remembered it and have the time, Principal. Share it with all the student :p_idea:

#113 Aceeeeeeeeee

Aceeeeeeeeee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:42 AM

o.o

#114 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:57 AM

You're doing well, don't worry. 'Anndeyyo' when requirements are not met but it's not set in stone. Anyone that can make you smile or you find interesting are more than welcome. :D

You need to stop bringing yourself down Ms.Elyssa. You may be weak and poor but that is only cause you spent all your money making us food and your time helping out level 50s with their ml quest everyday. You inspire us all to become a better person and you feed us well. That is why you were given the position of a fairy. :p_smile: No one can rival you for it.

I have big hopes for you. Remember that one day when you called me over to darpara and you clicked on that level up button? I was so happy for you but then you did it again! 2 levels! I was pleasantly surprised. Can't wait till we visit dapara again.

The lakeside story eh

Umm.. it's not like I forgot or anything, it was just kind of unpleasant as well.. ya...

003.jpg

So, I don't want to talk about it. Sorry.. You guys surely understand, right. Ok, dismissed.

Edited by kangsera, 05 December 2014 - 07:59 AM.

#115 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 11:22 AM

shoo shoo

Edited by kangsera, 06 December 2014 - 01:42 AM.

#116 MrGugo

MrGugo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile.

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:13 PM

Friendly Bump !

Thank you Nobles for helping us :D!

#117 SilentHero13

SilentHero13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Locationサンフランシスコ
  • Server:L o a d i n g . . .

Posted 07 December 2014 - 12:40 AM

BUMP!

Jellooooo (yes jello)~ I would like to join The Nobles! :3 -joins in spirit-

Please notice me KangSera senpai. ;__;

#118 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 02:49 AM

*poke poke *

tumblr_mgx3elTcBg1qkvhmjo1_500.gif

Silent go shoo. 

#119 SilentHero13

SilentHero13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Locationサンフランシスコ
  • Server:L o a d i n g . . .

Posted 07 December 2014 - 02:52 AM

Kannagi doeee.

LET'S WOE TOGETHER GUYS!

#120 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 04:41 AM

@Gugo anytime bro :D

but but..

With so few people and soo many bullies D:

Shoo them away silent, our hero. we need you!  -and possibly your soul too :p_devil:-

hai lyss, will you cheer for us? ;)

Yes, come join us! But beware, these kids just have too much energy.. this one came clawing at me .. everyone kicking, punching, am getting too old for this

original.jpg?1417955049

I wasn't feeling too well..wearing a mask to this school photo.

original.jpg?1417955059

Edited by kangsera, 07 December 2014 - 06:01 AM.

#121 Dimwd

Dimwd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 08 December 2014 - 04:38 PM

naReznwt43-5.png

Penguin pie bump *^*

#122 4399130608215245520

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Server:odin

Posted 09 December 2014 - 11:23 PM

:ani_meow:

#123 kangsera

kangsera

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 01:19 PM

naReznwt43-5.png

Penguin pie bump *^*

Top_of_Tower.jpg

ding... dong.. ding .. dong..

And we have a candidate

Rest assured, for it is a tradition that must be followed

Blue+Exorcist+Episode+22+b15.jpg

The fairy has to be fed and fed shall she be with the most innocent of penguins

F1iS4JW.jpg

Now now, my dear. Have patience. We will say our grace and pray for its new life.

Then it will be time for your meal...

oh?

Full already?

Good. That's the quota for this week met then.

original.jpg?1417955967

adios, little penguin! You served us well.

Spoiler

#124 Aceeeeeeeeee

Aceeeeeeeeee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 09:23 AM

naReznwt43-5.png

Penguin pie bump *^*

542.gif

#125 NilaR

NilaR

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 08:16 PM

Yay, Penguin Pie ₍₍◝(°꒳°*)◜₎₎

Itadakimasu :ho:

Fa7ycrB.gif

Hmm... penguins... they... smell like fish... and...taste like chicken... :p_omg:

I've got the recipe while swimming on the beach and went in underwater adventure. An old crab gave me a quest as he saw me swam with such grace on my stunning swimming technique, the "Anchor Stye", beautifully land on seabed in seconds. "The Mermaid Princess" quest tests our swimming and singing technique.

" Passed with flying colors ", he said to me with a happy face and a wide smile. As a reward, he will give me a fish tail to replace my feet, to become a mermaid. :ic:

giphy.gif

I could swim freely underwater, feel befriend sea creatures, and to live under the sea :p_idea:

I will have so much fun :p_laugh:

tumblr_m0c0l2IPv91qla6kro1_500.gif

But, I couldn't. As of now, I am a fairy. I cannot leave and disappoint my friends, teachers and the principal. Thus, "Anndeyyo" was what I said. Fortunately, he had other reward, that is the 'Penguin Pie' (swimming +30, flying -100). I took it, and learned it. Thank you very much, Principal for providing me the penguin for the dish. Although, I feel terrible for eating all of it by myself. If only... there was someone... to share the pie with... :sob:

large.gif

Spoiler

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users