Help In Sign Quest Dance.. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Help In Sign Quest Dance..

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Junchikun

Junchikun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 02:46 AM

Hi,

Currently im trying on the dance for hours and still unable to catch any ball even with the guide "http://irowiki.org/wiki/Sign_Quest"..The note is just going too fast without laggy and while im the 1 controlling is having TON of problem to moving my character properly with the laggy...The character cant keep on moving, after sometime its will stop a moment then moving again..Is there a patch or crack to apply to lag that dancing note or can the GM just change it to key board arrow like normal dance game rather than a mouse moving????

Thank You...

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:31 AM

This is a very challenging part of the quest. 

One key thing that took me many failed attempts to understand - when he says "up right" he's not telling you to go up and then right, he's telling you to go in the diagonal that is up and right. It took me a long time to realize this, because I kept mentally translating the map into north/south/east/west, and assuming that "up" was north, and so on.  If you made the same mistake I did, you'd be trying to make twice as many steps as you have to. 

Also, you must memorize the steps, otherwise it's nigh impossible.

Make sure you have agi-up effect (guarana candy if you don't have another way to get increased move speed.)

Edited by DrAzzy, 28 July 2014 - 06:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users