• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 SonnovaPH

SonnovaPH

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:29 PM

hi... im new here... i was wondering, i have a lvl 138 cleric now but im having a very very very hard time to have party at OT.... i notice that almost al of the party at OT was using multi client and using a *^^* -IDK what it means so someone can tell me what is it? :)

about noob blessing, where to get that buff? and if multiboxing was legal plss tell us how to use it or if its illegal plaa ban those who using that....

Tyvm and more power :3

PS: i hope i can get a party T_T

#2 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 July 2014 - 10:34 PM

noob blessing was giving out to all max lvl players during an event.

Bots are illegal, feel free to report the players who are using them.

gl with finding a party :)

#3 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 July 2014 - 04:35 AM

hi... im new here... i was wondering, i have a lvl 138 cleric now but im having a very very very hard time to have party at OT.... i notice that almost al of the party at OT was using multi client and using a *^^* -IDK what it means so someone can tell me what is it? :)

about noob blessing, where to get that buff? and if multiboxing was legal plss tell us how to use it or if its illegal plaa ban those who using that....

Tyvm and more power :3

PS: i hope i can get a party T_T

It is legal to multiclient. To do that, you need to create more than one account. Open your launcher, pick an account. Open the launcher again, pick a different account. Botting is illegal. If you see a party that you believe is botting, video record it, or screen shot if you can't record. Send in a ticket to WP and attach the media. Or you could whisper ShazamO, see if he is online, and if he is, tell him about it.

#4 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:07 AM

Using window mode rather than full screen makes it easier to play on more than one client at the same time.  Just takes practice to switch back and forth. I've always played that way because my cleric is just for support.. When you master how to dual client, you can make a fighting character to party with your cleric and level them together. As long as you always watch your cleric's health in the party info, you can keep it alive easily. Otherwise the way most people get parties in OT is to stay in that middle section and shout your specifics (level and job class) until someone replies. 

Botting is definitely illegal here and as pdfisher said, if you suspect that someone is botting, document it with screen shots and then make a ticket.  The only way to stop these cheaters is for the rest of us to report them whenever we see them. 

#5 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:10 AM

Put it on windowed mode and switch clients with alt+tab is easiest way to multi.

#6 WH0MP

WH0MP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 07:57 AM

if you have a big screen side by side works well, too. all your skills are visible that way

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users