#1 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 03 August 2014 - 09:33 PM

Hello everyone, 

So here I am on a Sunday night, thinking to myself that our Off-topic chat has been pretty lonely as of late. Let's work together and revive this chat folks!!

Let's start off with some introductions. Just follow me!

Hi, I'm Zanbee. I am currently the Community Manager for Ro2. I think pandas are the cutest animals on the earth, and that squids are slimy looking, but very yummy to eat. I enjoy playing games, having fun getting to know people and making friends, and I love watching movies and television. Any chat topics about movies, I will probably participate in if time permits. 

Now, your turn!

#2 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:14 AM

combo breaker

i like beef tongue tacos

#3 MizunoAoi

MizunoAoi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos and Loki

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:42 AM

Greetings and salutations!

I go by the name Mizuno Aoi online, as I have since 1997.  Long story.
I've been playing iRO off and on since the days of Iris, Loki, and Sakray (hey, only servers I played on, okay?) and I still don't know how to play. :P  I like helping people so I have a "few" aco classes.  Oh, and I don't care much for PvP...

That said I have 6 accounts. >.>;  20 characters on classic and 35, if not more, on Renewal.
Apparently I suffer from alt-itis.

I like cats.

I like food, too, so I cook.  Been practicing tiramisu lately.

I'm very boring. ; ;

#4 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:08 AM

I'm Alaska.

Contrary to popular belief I do not live in Alaska.

I spend too much time playing RO1 and League of Legends.

Also I hate tacos in general. :(

#5 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:31 AM

I'm Alaska.

Contrary to popular belief I do not live in Alaska.

I spend too much time playing RO1 and League of Legends.

Also I hate tacos in general. :(

taco will eat u

#6 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:37 AM

taco will eat u

Long as it's not the other way around, I'm okay with that.

#7 Izzy1

Izzy1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1793 posts
  • LocationU.K
  • Server:Chaos Renewal - Smokies

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:32 PM

Zanbeeeeee~ Hiii!!

Also, I'm Izzy. A pillar of society! So famous a town should be named after me! (haha joking joking!)

I triiiiiiiiiiiied RO2. But.. I just couldn't get into it! RO1 took hold of my life and kept me there forever more!

#8 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:40 PM

Hello all!

I am Talvis, I live in South Dakota which is primarily fly over country :sob:   But believe me, it's the best place to live.  We have Mt. Rushmore and the world's only Corn Palace!

I mainly play RO1 which I've been playing on and off since late 2006 starting on Loki.  I also played RO2 from beta, but I'm on a indefinite hiatus for now.  I've also been known to pop my nose on Rose.  I've met many interesting people playing RO.

And, I have just partially burnt my taco salad bowl. :pif:

#9 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

Hello all!

I am Talvis, I live in South Dakota which is primarily fly over country :sob:   But believe me, it's the best place to live.  We have Mt. Rushmore and the world's only Corn Palace!

I mainly play RO1 which I've been playing on and off since late 2006 starting on Loki.  I also played RO2 from beta, but I'm on a indefinite hiatus for now.  I've also been known to pop my nose on Rose.  I've met many interesting people playing RO.

And, I have just partially burnt my taco salad bowl. :pif:

biased!

#10 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

Hello everyone, 

So here I am on a Sunday night, thinking to myself that our Off-topic chat has been pretty lonely as of late. Let's work together and revive this chat folks!!

Let's start off with some introductions. Just follow me!

Hi, I'm Zanbee. I am currently the Community Manager for Ro2. I think pandas are the cutest animals on the earth, and that squids are slimy looking, but very yummy to eat. I enjoy playing games, having fun getting to know people and making friends, and I love watching movies and television. Any chat topics about movies, I will probably participate in if time permits. 

Now, your turn!

Hi, I'm Campitor! I am currently on the RO1 Project. I think Chinchillas are the cutest animals on the earth, and that spiders are terrible things. I enjoy playing games, dancing, visiting theme parks, and playing with my pets.

Here is a Gif I made of Njoror (the quality is terrible but I don't really have the time to fix it)

N5TXRx1.gif

#11 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:10 PM

Hi, I'm Campitor! I am currently on the RO1 Project. I think Chinchillas are the cutest animals on the earth, and that spiders are terrible things. I enjoy playing games, dancing, visiting theme parks, and playing with my pets.

Here is a Gif I made of Njoror (the quality is terrible but I don't really have the time to fix it)

N5TXRx1.gif

something is really wrong there

#12 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:31 PM

Zanbee asked for a picture of Njoror in a maid dress. I only had 5 minutes so I threw that together.

#13 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:36 PM

it was from this thread: http://forums.warppo...-ro2-as-wellxd/

I think the next best thing is if someone draws a picture of Njoror in a Kafra outfit.

Who would be up for that? :P

N5TXRx1.gif

#14 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:55 AM

Put off topic at top of forums, or develop a method for players to sort the forums how they like.

#15 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:37 PM

That would be pretty interesting. You should be able to hover your cursor over the right of the different category bars and press a "-" to hide the sections of forum you don't go to. 

#16 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:43 AM

I am CM ShazamO~

I... love lamp?

#17 davdbg

davdbg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Server:chaos and classic(?)

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:08 PM

Hi, I'm Pepper (well i can't hide that my real name is David...) I love play RO1 and all kind of videogames, but i dont have enough time... I think that axolotls are the cutest/amazing/etc animals on earth

#18 NeoNilox

NeoNilox

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:What server?

Posted 31 August 2014 - 02:02 AM

Hi, I'm NeoNilox ("Neh-oh Knee-lox" not "Nee-oh Ny-lox"), an iRO player from late 2008 to early 2014. Now retired from RO and became just an "observer". I like playing videogames.

When I used to play iRO, I always liked characters that are fast, elusive and that performed very well at 1 vs. 1. Mobbing was never my style. I just hated it, so much.

I like cats, much like my lil' sis. And I'm really afraid of dogs.

I think Chinchillas are the cutest animals on the earth.

*thinks in Minccino & Cinccino*

Did I do enough to re-animate the Off-Topic yet?

#19 Neoyoshi

Neoyoshi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • LocationNew York - USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:20 PM

--------------------- ✪Introduction✪ ---------------------

Howdy all!

My name is David and I'm a 35 year old PC-gamer and Concept Artist. 

I came directly from the Requiem: Memento Mori migration crowd and had started playing that back in 2008 -gosh i miss Requiem, haha!. I followed Ragnarok for some years but never got into it much until Ragnarok 2 made it's way over state-side.

I spotted the new server-opening Announcement of Freyja on Steam and found the 200% experience bonus very appealing, so here i am! And i am pleasantly surprised how much Ragnarok 2 has changed in contrast to how it was when it was post-beta.

If you see a clumsy crafting-enthusiast running around named NeoyoshiMETSU, -it's probably my Cat Rikku playing on my account . .

NeoyoshiVersePVP_finished.png

We have all been kids at one point, i think we all remember at least one individual in our lives who bullied us, even if it was just a brief period or one-time-deal of bullying, it always stemmed through some underlining competitive nature and it all affected us differently, but it was always something on a personal level.  But we were young, we didn't really know how to separate the competitive nature away from the aggressive nature of being a bully.

I believe that is how i view PvP content in Online gaming, it's an outlet to either be used competitively, or to be aggressive; A.k.a: "A Bully"

Growing up i turned to sports as an outlet for taking my aggression and transforming it into something that could be positive and healthy, that is why i enjoy group-based PvP so much more then going up against someone on my own.

Battleground and Siege PvP is very goal-oriented, and the killing of another player is really just the byproduct of obtaining that goal, it's nothing personal.  Playing a small yet pivotal role in accomplishing something yields a very satisfying feeling.

Now killing arbitrarily is definitely not what i am about, if anything I'm the law-abiding-citizen hunting a killer down to throw them in jail -after being properly defended in court of course. (If the game has a justice-system of course, which is becoming a growing popularity among newer MMORPG titles.)

NeoyoshiVerseCrafting.png

I love crafting, i enjoy it just as much as i enjoy exploring some old ancient ruin and discovering a long-lost legendary sword that can then be broken down into raw material to be used to craf..... Okay, i really love Crafting.

Just a heads up, don't make me that guy that holds on to your Purple gear for safe keeping, my Cat Rikku may "Accidentally" deconstruct them... 

rikkuvspurplesSMALL.png

All in all i like to have fun, i love humor and i enjoy making others smile if i can.  It's nice to meet you all and i look forward to playing with everyone here.

Before i go, Here is a small sample of my Artwork.

Click on the thumbnails to enlarge image.
DaedricInvasonThumb.png  AgethaThumb.png

Edited by Neoyoshi, 27 October 2014 - 09:27 PM.

#20 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:59 PM

Hi all,
I am angel and i play rose online.
I love to help others and green is mine favorite color (see signature).
My joy is to make others smile and have silly fun.
Ingame i am shopoholic while irl i hate shopping, yeah i know its ironic.

~Angel

#21 kokeshicat

kokeshicat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 886 posts
  • LocationCamp Half-Blood

Posted 27 April 2015 - 06:51 PM

Mabuhay! i'm Erin and I come from the heart of this tropical country called PH (or sometimes called Feelippines)  :heh: 

I'm a game artist working on iOS/android apps but on my free time I like playing RO, 3ds games (specifically Pokemon) and apps, doing crafts, painting, cooking, reading webcomics or travelling. I love cats even though we have love-hate relationship at times but i'm open to dogs as well  :lv: RO1 became my gateway to improve my art skills which made me land a job in the gaming industry -- unexpectedly (because i thought i'd be a web designer after graduation LOL). I like strawberries, grapes, lemon, cranberry and kiwi. Also, I'm more of a beach person than a mountain person. I have this weird habit of doing "Surplus shop hopping" on my free days, hunting for bokken, shinais and awesome Japanese goods and haggling for cheaper price lol and buying nostalgic 90s stuff and sharing it to the people around me, like my workmates.

Lastly, I've tried quitting RO1 a lot of times, but i end up going back :heh: So I'm back~! though iRO Thor offers new life to my pRO characters, I'm probably sticking out in iRO Chaos since I've already started making new adventures there.

Edited by kokeshicat, 27 April 2015 - 06:53 PM.

#22 RichieDagger

RichieDagger

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 929 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.

Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:45 AM

I'm Richie Dagger, and I'm at work on a Saturday. Watching concrete dry is boring....

Richie Dagger has always been my default handle (a remnant from LAN gaming days); Its a reference the Germs song Richie Dagger's Crime.

I left RO when my account went into limbo after it was picked up by Warpportal. I bounced around a lot of games (mostly offline) & came back to RO after I got sick of D3. I wanted to see what Renewal was all about, and I wasn't surprised to see the potential the game has continuing to be squandered.

Edited by RichieDagger, 20 July 2015 - 09:08 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users