342 replies to this topic

#1 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:30 PM

So we have a general idea of what we are planing to release in the item mall in the coming weeks. We'd like to give you, the community a chance to decide what YOU would like to see in the Item Mall. In your comments below please answer the following:

• We want to know what you want to see in the item mall?
  • Why?

Please feel free to reply to other and comment on why you believe adding that item is a good or a bad idea but please, constructive feedback only. No short mean answers like (Youre dumb, thats dumb etc etc.) We are working toward providing a better gaming environment, not starting a flame-war.

#2 Kazra

Kazra

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 958 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:31 PM

A cash item that unsoulbounds items. Why? Because it'd be awesome :D?

Edited by Kazra, 09 November 2010 - 02:32 PM.

#3 JoeDizzle

JoeDizzle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • LocationPonyville, Equestria
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:The only one?

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:43 PM

Sex change!

I wanna jump off the girl paladin bandwagon lol

Edited by JoeDizzle, 09 November 2010 - 02:45 PM.

#4 Rynas

Rynas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:57 PM

Name change and sex change coupon
Weapon recipes and packages
Jack's Bean (100% exp for 10 mins for party members)

#5 tunafish

tunafish

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • Locationunder the sea

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:58 PM

(i took awhile thinking of ideas so this post might have repeats of what others have already said)

• +1 for sex change as well.
    if it's too difficult to convert male items (item mall costume) to female, that'd be upon the player's loss.
    we're not encouraging people of certain age to change their actual gender,
    but people would like that preference between choosing a female or male to play with.
    since there isn't a "trial" to try out female or male characters, this would be a valid option.
    (yes, people may create new characters, but won't know how an armor looks or etc. at levels above 50, unless much time is committed, or unless they find someone with the exact gear in mind.)
  • also, a friend list extension would be nice.
    (normally wanted it to be extended by default, but this is also a choice for those who have too many friends to keep track of,
    especially when in other guilds. this would also definitely encourage more team-based play over solo gaming,
    as there are Friend Point bonuses to exchange for extra EXP)
  • hidden scroll pack? pack of 5 or 10 or even 20 hidden scrolls, based on level (like a beginner's pack can have two different areas or one area)
    takes a lot of time to farm one of these. i wouldnt mind if it wasnt implemented either, as i just thought about it at this moment.
    to be honest, they're quite easy enough for me to find, but perhaps others would want a quicker alternative.

edit:
  • +1 to name change!
    i really wished someone had taken my name already so i could change it.
    there are those who accidentally mispelled their names or just want a new one due to too many similarities.
    great idea to above poster -_-

that's all i can really think of for now; i may post again with more/better suggestions.

Edited by tunafish, 09 November 2010 - 02:59 PM.

#6 AppleEater

AppleEater

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1020 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 02:58 PM

Sex change!

I wanna jump off the girl paladin bandwagon lol

that would be awesome xD

#7 rokagui54

rokagui54

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:18 PM

I want the recipes to do itens like lavalon healthy heart and aran eye.

The idea about sex change is a great idea,and the name change too.

#8 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:25 PM

NAME CHANGE, I HATE MY NAME.

And please, sell the package with soulstack and soul reducer. People are selling souls for 40 silver....

#9 JoeDizzle

JoeDizzle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • LocationPonyville, Equestria
  • Server:The only one?

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:28 PM

NAME CHANGE, I HATE MY NAME.

And please, sell the package with soulstack and soul reducer. People are selling souls for 40 silver....

What be yo name! I wanna stalk youz.

And also, maybe a bag with a decent amount of gold for beginners and people that are too lazy to merchant. -cough- me

Edited by JoeDizzle, 09 November 2010 - 03:29 PM.

#10 iKnowMyABCs

iKnowMyABCs

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1207 posts
  • LocationAway from home.

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:32 PM

What be yo name! I wanna stalk youz.

And also, maybe a bag with a decent amount of gold for beginners and people that are too lazy to merchant. -cough- me

No one stalks me.

Wouldn't that kinda break the economy? And it would be no different from the IAH version...

Edited by iKnowMyABCs, 09 November 2010 - 03:32 PM.

#11 Taomang

Taomang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts
  • LocationInfinity and Beyond

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:36 PM

Jack's Bean - 100% exp to all people on the same map for 10 minutes is very useful. Esp on the higher levels.

W-Coin - we need clothes to sacrifice for the BigWheel.

New pets: Tiger, Eagle, Rooster - because old pets are boring

Generally more fashion items/equips - because we are so far behind with these (like various masks, backs and weapons that have been released over the months)

Item packages/bundles - because its a great way to encourage people to buy them

ill think of more stuff later probably

#12 RennyB

RennyB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 03:36 PM

The ability to make ALL cash shop clothing "special" Allowing you to get the same stats but still maintain individuality through actually customizing yourself.

Also I think that If they did make that available then they should make it so rather than needing the full set to get the stats you can mix and match.
The Items would be like
2pc "Special" cash Item- bla bla stat
4pc "special" cash Item- Bla bla stat
ect.

I would prefer to mix and match with my old sets because I liked the look. Sure my guardian set looks awesome but Id much rather spend a little more money to use my little setup i had and get the same stats

#13 canajew

canajew

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:02 PM

100%/1hr exp pot

#14 LinkKirby

LinkKirby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:16 PM

Reinstate being able to actually buy outfits with cash, instead of having to gamble for them.

No one wants to buy 30 items of clothing before they manage to complete a whole set.

#15 Rynas

Rynas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:25 PM

Another idea, we really would like an item to change the stat bonus on the character cards.

#16 Taomang

Taomang

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 522 posts
  • LocationInfinity and Beyond

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:30 PM

Reinstate being able to actually buy outfits with cash, instead of having to gamble for them.

No one wants to buy 30 items of clothing before they manage to complete a whole set.

some sets will be available for purchase just like they always were, but there will be some sets you can obtain only by the mixboard and bigwheel.

There is no point in us trying to shun the wheel because its here to stay. But be assured there will be normal sets that you can purchase like a complete set instead with w-coins.

I also agree with the 100% exp / 1h potion. Other versions have it, dont see a reason why we shouldnt either.

Megaphones would be nice too since i noticed we dont have them now.

#17 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:34 PM

• A cash item to remove soulbound status on items.
  • Gender change would be nice.
  • Friend list expansion

Edited by Yurai, 09 November 2010 - 04:36 PM.

#18 Kkamazk

Kkamazk

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationPlanet Gliese 667 Cc (22.1 ly)
  • Server:A.I. NET CONTROL

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:57 PM

-_- Weapons cash items!

#19 Iamshow

Iamshow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:14 PM

New hairstyles and Dyes for your hair -_-
New weapons instead of the usual lv 1 weapons

#20 thecommoncode

thecommoncode

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:51 PM

Gender Swap ftw!

#21 RennyB

RennyB

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 05:59 PM

Noone agrees with my idea about being able to mix and match but still able to somehow get "special" stats?

#22 Balladd

Balladd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 411 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:01 PM

GUILD EXP BOOSTS.

#23 Tundra

Tundra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 278 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:40 PM

I'd like to see the Big Wheel thrown in the garbage and have all it's sets readily available just as they are in the normal fashion tab. However, the Mixer Wheel can stay. Why? Because it means you still make money, people can get decent looking sets without spending 50 dollars (which is good for you, but nobody is actually going to spend that much, meaning they'll be unhappy, meaning you still don't get the money, meaning... It's a bad idea and a lose-lose situation. Derp).

If the Big Wheel MUST stay, then two things can be done:

1) W-Coins should cost a lot less. They currently cost 60 points a coin, and 1,000 points is 10 dollars. That means someone who spends 60 dollars gets 100 tries. Sounds like a lot, until you factor in the game of chance! Then it seems like crap. Mostly because it will take most people more than 100 tries to get the full set they want. That's just the way odds play out, folks.

2) W-Coins cost more (600 points), but now the person will randomly get AN ENTIRE SET as apposed to just pieces. Now let's do the math... A set consists of 4-6 pieces, so that means it will take 4-6 tries which equals 240~360 points. So now it costs 6 dollars as apposed to 2.40~3.60, so you still get a decent amount of cash and people can at least get multiple sets. Even better! That means they have to spend more cash to get good items from the Mixer Wheel, but it won't be too much of an increase. It'll surely be enough for you to realize it on the monthly gross revenue roster, though(mathematically/logically speaking)~

Sure we understand you need to make money, but we want to spend HARD EARNED cash to dress up our characters - not feed your bank account as if you were some gold digging trophy wife. We love you, but not that much, mkay?

Also! This is still on topic since you asked what we'd like to SEE~ I'd like to see a better system for obtaining pretty looking/functional clothes, basically.

Edited by Tundra, 09 November 2010 - 06:41 PM.

#24 DeadlyLove

DeadlyLove

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:51 PM

can we fix love patch so i can expand it

also...mics!

edit: so I can yell randomness at my leisure

Edited by DeadlyLove, 09 November 2010 - 06:53 PM.

#25 KitanaWalker

KitanaWalker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 426 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:53 PM

I really want to be able to buy individual pieces of clothing directly. No games, no chance wheels, just an option to buy single pieces, NOT the whole set. You can keep the wheel for those super rare sets because if you get boosts like that, it wouldn't be fair to the people who gambled for them already.

Gender change would be nice, but what would the item look like? I could imagine a key that looks both like the mars and venus symbol.

More hairstyles please! I love my tomboy bob, but I would like to change it.
I'm just interested in fashion since the IM weapons are so similar in power to normal weapons near the same level.

How about a ticket where you trade in one piece of clothing for a random piece of clothing of the same bodypart and gender. People will be spending money on the ticket itself, so it can be a good alternative when people no longer like their clothes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users