Item Mall Updates - Page 12 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Item Mall Updates

• Please log in to reply
342 replies to this topic

#276 Akihiro

Akihiro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:47 AM

IM weapons, preferably the Fire and Water guardian weapons!

Posted Image

#277 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 14 April 2011 - 02:50 PM

Need bundles for reinforced insurance.

^

IM weapons, preferably the Fire and Water guardian weapons!

Oh em gee, hawt. Let's get those, pls.

#278 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:03 PM

Can we get some of those old moving balloons added to the wheel? How about some of the classic IM sets like spacesuit, fencer, school outfit; or hats like knife hat, raccoon hat, clownfish hat. It would be nice if instead of removing outfits from the wheel, more were just added on, and players could choose a category for the types of items they would like to spin the wheel for (winter, classic, fashion, etc).

Also, please add an extra fashion tab that gives no stats. It's boring how everyone wears guardian equips.

#279 iceranger

iceranger

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1387 posts
  • LocationPallet Town
  • Server:...

Posted 02 May 2011 - 10:56 AM

It would be nice if instead of removing outfits from the wheel, more were just added on, and players could choose a category for the types of items they would like to spin the wheel for (winter, classic, fashion, etc).

Also, please add an extra fashion tab that gives no stats. It's boring how everyone wears guardian equips.

It's a large change in UI, item settings, and etc. for convenience.

That is what happened when I asked.
The thread I had and asked in. Not much else was really said.

Edited by iceranger, 02 May 2011 - 10:58 AM.

#280 wyverlord

wyverlord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • LocationHarvest Moon 64 Farm
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:20 AM

Can we get some of those old moving balloons added to the wheel? How about some of the classic IM sets like spacesuit, fencer, school outfit; or hats like knife hat, raccoon hat, clownfish hat. It would be nice if instead of removing outfits from the wheel, more were just added on, and players could choose a category for the types of items they would like to spin the wheel for (winter, classic, fashion, etc).

don't be jelly

#281 squirly

squirly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:36 PM

I know its been mentioned but I'd also like to see a much much larger selection in new hair, eyes, etc. I used to change my hair like four times a month in maple. Back when I played that game there was like over 60 different ones.. and that was for the female hair. So I can only imagine how many their are now. Don't get me wrong, dragon saga is a LOT better than maple but I really enjoyed how unique you could make your char in that game, dragon saga is lacking in that department imo.

More skin color selection would be neat also imo. I'd love to have some blue or purple skin in dragon saga.

#282 luciofabio

luciofabio

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:07 PM

100% EXP package (2h)
Stone (for enchant)

#283 canajew

canajew

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:31 PM

^

#284 manifuelt

manifuelt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 12 May 2011 - 04:47 PM

FRIEND LIST EXPANSION PLS AND TY

#285 Zerox3

Zerox3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:23 PM

Everything the other versions have and we don't, lol.
No but really, how about new skin? :/
And hair...THQ has a few new hairs but they are gone here
O:

#286 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 07:42 AM

AGREEEEED!! please listen to this wise man! I want those things back :ani_meow:

#287 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 08:22 AM

If they are getting something better than fire guardian they should told us... so I will stop buying the pieces... and what about old stuff back? I want some school of sorcery, red school and those awesome looking outfits

#288 Orich

Orich

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:15 PM

-I think they should release something that has the ability to compete with the guardian sets.

-Since these sets kinda imo break pvp and make it a bit unfair if u dont also have it, which is pretty hard since its 3-15k a piece and are no longer available in the IM since they were THQ made.

#289 squirly

squirly

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 05:02 PM

I would like to see something like friendship rings, they have them in maple story and look pretty neat, makes a animation when you are standing by your friend. Friend List expantion, 35 friends is to small, I'd like to see something more like in the range of 50-60.

#290 Bicho

Bicho

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:07 PM

i want angel and demon set again... and paris set too... Actually set are not good...
And demon, angel sets has good stats and looks good :3

#291 Ryekaryn

Ryekaryn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:22 PM

i know you want me bicho #4

#292 oricon123

oricon123

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:56 PM

I also would like to support:

1) More Backpack Items
2) More hairstyles
3) Weapons
4) Bring back old sets like Devil and Angel

:o

Also could you do Point Transfer Tier Reward System?
Kinda like add this many points and get this item (automatically, no raffle), add this many more points and get this item. Sorta like what happened with the guardian sets. $25 bucks= cool item

Edited by oricon123, 22 June 2011 - 04:58 PM.

#293 drago9321

drago9321

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in The World :P

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:06 AM

FL Expansion would be nice :dunno: :P :blink:

#294 TwistedTwist

TwistedTwist

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:19 AM

How bout letting us be able to buy our own outfits, natural, instead of hoping to get it on the dumb bigwheel. Also, how bout letting us wear different gendered clothes.
Weee.

#295 AkatsukiKawa

AkatsukiKawa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:22 AM

Friend list expansion please :dunno:....

#296 DarkWyvern

DarkWyvern

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada
  • Server:Vvyern

Posted 02 July 2011 - 09:50 AM

I also would like to support:

1) More Backpack Items
2) More hairstyles
3) Weapons
4) Bring back old sets like Devil and Angel

:P

Also could you do Point Transfer Tier Reward System?
Kinda like add this many points and get this item (automatically, no raffle), add this many more points and get this item. Sorta like what happened with the guardian sets. $25 bucks= cool item

Yes, more backpack items, especially wings. I like wings. I think the other classes, not just mages, should have wings. :P As well as I would like to see something along the lines of free items as well; just not as super beneficial like the fire/water guardian set. Just a slight boost to an adorable item. *cough cough* Maid costumes. :3 *cough cough*

How bout letting us be able to buy our own outfits, natural, instead of hoping to get it on the dumb bigwheel. Also, how bout letting us wear different gendered clothes.
Weee.

If anything, I would prefer where all costumes were available in both item mall and in mixboard. So we still get to choose our costumes, but for IM costumes, you can remove the stat bonuses, so there is an incentive for people trying for the mixboard.

#297 SteezeMaista

SteezeMaista

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 07:51 AM

We should get a fast forward function for F7 like in other t.def games

#298 taekun

taekun

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 05:58 PM

Weee.

Agreed, the wheel needs to go. People should be able to choose what they are paying for. Idc if they make it more expensive to buy each piece or removing the stat altogether, anything's better than spenting 50 dollar on random clothing and still not get the one you want.

#299 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:53 AM

Cash item to remove soul bound...
CHANGE ITEMS IN BIG WHEEL! (yes, do it please)
like, taking out all the stonge age and dinosaurs and put COOL costumes, like school of sorcery, red school, red zorro, indigo, pick up, masks, and other old cool stuff!

#300 Astronix

Astronix

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 875 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 06:55 AM

We should get a fast forward function for F7 like in other t.def games

Dont like it, its for incredibly lazy people, level up will be like hell (I mean, leveling like 10 or more levels a day)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users