• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DrMuffin

DrMuffin

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:50 PM

Hi I'm DrMuffin, lvl 54 Paladin.. I have played Dragonica 2 years ago and I started to play again but this time Dragon Saga. Any way I like to play Paladin but I have a big problem, I can't find a skill order to use in PVP. I see now that they put a 0.8 s cast time on Spin it bear witch now it's almost useless in PVP in my opinion, but I may be wrong... and now I can't use cross cut and spear jab can't be used togader because if I use one of them then both go into cooldown... Well I know the Paladins were over powered, but this in my opinion distroyed the class... So I have no clue how to combo in PVP. I can say I'm a decent player i'm not the worst not the best, and I never lock people in PVP, that's just how I play so don't just tell me to use Hammer Crush over in over again because I'm not that kind of player. So if someone can help me with a skill combo I will be so happy.

#2 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:39 PM

Crosscut

Sword Dance

Hammer Crush

Sword Dance

Shield Bash

Spear Jab

Hammer Crush

X>X>Z Chain combo

Sword dance

Hammer Crush

Cross Cut

I'm gone bear while they're flinched

Chain Shield

Mega Storm Blade

Storm Blade

It's basically a variant of this. A multitude of combinations exist with the shared cooldown in mind. Some not even using chain combos. If you really want a long combo then you will have to repeat Sword dance and Hammer crush but if you want a short non-lock combo with no repeating skills:

Cross Cut

Sword Dance

Hammer Crush

X>X>Z Chain Combo

Shield Bash

Spear Jab

I'm Gone Bear

Chain Shield

Mega Storm Blade

Storm Blade.

Now in a normal PvP room (Battlesquare and Emporia this is restricted) Time reverse works and it basically lowers the 5 second shared cooldown to around 3.2 Seconds. You could use Time Reverse in normal PvP rooms for a shorter, shared cooldown. But don't rely on it as Battlesquare has that option restricted.

Edited by Coolsam, 05 August 2014 - 09:41 PM.

#3 pwh589

pwh589

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:33 AM

this casting time ruined the game for me , I don't care if its in the pvp but in the normal game its not fun to play with this casting time... 
I don't know what to do about it but it completely ruined the game for me...I hope that they will change ot and I will return playing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users