Aeria Games Login Code Error........ This is Forever Problem ? - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Aeria Games Login Code Error........ This is Forever Problem ?

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Seigneur4

Seigneur4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationOdin
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:59 PM

hsjig0.png

How to Fix?
Someone!?

I Cant see the Code O-O i want the CODE ASAP! lol

Edited by Seigneur4, 05 August 2014 - 02:04 PM.

#2 deathcauser

deathcauser

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationProntera Battlefield

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:27 PM

Pretty sure it means ur password is wrong. The bad thing is you might wanna make a post on aeria's s support page since that interface belongs to them

#3 Seigneur4

Seigneur4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationOdin

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

ya i know but this is ragnarok 2 community chat ..
aeria games has been inactive lately on forums and other stuff..

and i know if it is wrong password and if it is wanting the error..

just now .....

it error's alot...

and the aeria site is too *sigh* always wanting the code ...

and i cant see their RAGNAROK 2 Forum in their site so i decided to post it here if someone know's and who can help me with this :(

Edited by Seigneur4, 05 August 2014 - 02:43 PM.

#4 deathcauser

deathcauser

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 588 posts
  • LocationProntera Battlefield

Posted 05 August 2014 - 02:54 PM

http://www.aeriagame... is not correct you can try this link. I need an account to browse it. and also here is their ro2 forums. http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=2043. I don't use aeria but this is the best i can do 2 help you out. Alternatively you can just download the game from our website if you have access to it 

#5 Seigneur4

Seigneur4

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationOdin

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:04 PM

thanks mate :<

#6 MsNakita

MsNakita

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • Locationಥ⌣ಥ
  • Server:/Dragon Saga/

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:57 PM

too bad you're on aeria :/

#7 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:03 PM

Dunno why they have so many publishers for the same server (WarpPortal, Aeria, Steam). Seems to cause more trouble than it's worth.

#8 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 August 2014 - 07:42 AM

Dunno why they have so many publishers for the same server (WarpPortal, Aeria, Steam). Seems to cause more trouble than it's worth.

They provide a new channel for Ragnarok 2, but aren't considered the publisher.

It provides more avenues for players to play the game from, or to discover the game from.

Think of why a game would release on multiple platforms, and it is sort of down that logic path.

#9 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:39 AM

They provide a new channel for Ragnarok 2, but aren't considered the publisher.

It provides more avenues for players to play the game from, or to discover the game from.

Think of why a game would release on multiple platforms, and it is sort of down that logic path.

If Aeria isn't helping its own users connect to RO2, how is that supposed to help players play RO2 from their end?

Steam users also have problems as well. The restrictions between a Steam-created account and a WarpPortal-created account on that platform confuses people because there are Steam players that would want to use their WarpPortal accounts and vice versa. I know it's due to the different payment systems, but are players going to know that? No, they're going to complain.

The only differences between the different platforms are the kind of points that are spent on the game. You really want to compare an ONLINE PC GAME to a CONSOLE GAME? With an online PC game, people would simply go to the original publisher to play the game, whereas with a console game, you literally have to buy a different console if the game's not available on the console you currently own. I have accounts with several different publishers including WarpPortal, why should I pick another publisher if it's just easier to access the game via the original publisher? (And yes, I'm calling Aeria and Steam publishers of iRO2 because most players seriously aren't going to know the difference, especially if they discover RO2 through Aeria or Steam.)

Discover the game? Google search much? Which would direct players to WarpPortal instead of Aeria anyhow.

Honestly, the main audience for RO2 are players who played RO1, who would've known about the game already. The game itself does not have enough unique features to help it compete with other 3D MMORPGs. You can't really expect to attract that many new players by only advertising on Steam and Aeria.

#10 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:13 AM

If Aeria isn't helping its own users connect to RO2, how is that supposed to help players play RO2 from their end?

Steam users also have problems as well. The restrictions between a Steam-created account and a WarpPortal-created account on that platform confuses people because there are Steam players that would want to use their WarpPortal accounts and vice versa. I know it's due to the different payment systems, but are players going to know that? No, they're going to complain.

Honestly, the main audience for RO2 are players who played RO1, who would've known about the game already. The game itself does not have enough unique features to help it compete with other 3D MMORPGs. You can't really expect to attract that many new players by only advertising on Steam and Aeria.

How could they know that Aeria was going to fail so much?

TO this day I don't understand how the Steam thingie works. I instaled the game through Steam but trying to start it up through Steam directed me to an account creation launcher that didn't work, so I started launching it manually with a WP account.

Amazingly enough, there are LOTS os players that have never played RO1 (they might even be in the majority). There truly are a lot of masochists in here. Or noel lovers.

EDIT: looking at that list, I'd also like to add that the hunter prior to the first CBT was going to be based around traps, rather than guns. Anyways, it's funny how they've removed every single (non annoying) unique feature.

Edited by Nereida, 06 August 2014 - 09:26 AM.

#11 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:17 AM

The only differences between the different platforms are the kind of points that are spent on the game. You really want to compare an ONLINE PC GAME to a CONSOLE GAME? With an online PC game, people would simply go to the original publisher to play the game, whereas with a console game, you literally have to buy a different console if the game's not available on the console you currently own. I have accounts with several different publishers including WarpPortal, why should I pick another publisher if it's just easier to access the game via the original publisher? (And yes, I'm calling Aeria and Steam publishers of iRO2 because most players seriously aren't going to know the difference, especially if they discover RO2 through Aeria or Steam.)

Discover the game? Google search much? Which would direct players to WarpPortal instead of Aeria anyhow.

not to mention the idiocy of deletiong pre AoV quests replaced with nothing and make the ML experience a long boring grind fest, this and the bugs made this game lose on all fronts (really guys don't you read the reviow online and on steam?!?!??!)

#12 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:20 AM

not to mention the idiocy of deletiong pre AoV quests replaced with nothing and make the ML experience a long boring grind fest, this and the bugs made this game lose on all fronts (really guys don't you read the reviow online and on steam?!?!??!)

Do you mean the thousand quests lines of "now that you've killed these things, go kill this slightly different version of the same thing and then do my laundry" and such (and the crusader camp, that one was a big loss)?

If I remember correctly, the exp lost is now (mostly) spread among other quests. Doing all exp quests (including dungeon and khara) should put you at level 50 by the end of Road of Blessing. Or very close to.

#13 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 12:43 PM

(really guys don't you read the reviow online and on steam?!?!??!)

Those reviews were the typical reaction you will get when you messed with someone childhood memories. Anger needs its exit. But they wouldn't stop curious and determined people to try it. So the game will always gets new players, just not sure how long they planning to stay and how much they willing to contribute.

#14 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:55 PM

Do you mean the thousand quests lines of "now that you've killed these things, go kill this slightly different version of the same thing and then do my laundry" and such (and the crusader camp, that one was a big loss)?
If I remember correctly, the exp lost is now (mostly) spread among other quests. Doing all exp quests (including dungeon and khara) should put you at level 50 by the end of Road of Blessing. Or very close to.

Yes them the ones that made the game last longer(you can be lv 50 on less than a week now), the ones that addded variety(protect her, capture them, bring me mats, go there follow me etc.) the ones that made wort every piece of new equipment, the ones that keep you doing something in game while waiting for partydungeon etc. Maybe they were too much but they deleted quite them all (158). Then the new content gave us quite no exp, quests and the few we have are bugged (really who of us did the quest to unlock Osiris? Or know that there have to be a barrier that block the osiris entrance?

#15 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:21 AM

Yes them the ones that made the game last longer(you can be lv 50 on less than a week now), the ones that addded variety(protect her, capture them, bring me mats, go there follow me etc.) the ones that made wort every piece of new equipment, the ones that keep you doing something in game while waiting for partydungeon etc. Maybe they were too much but they deleted quite them all (158). Then the new content gave us quite no exp, quests and the few we have are bugged (really who of us did the quest to unlock Osiris? Or know that there have to be a barrier that block the osiris entrance?

Where you see variety I saw tedium. Killing five times slight variations of the same monster (or no variation! First kill this for revenge, now kill this for mats) on top of khara was annoying at best. It would have been a loss if all of them were the crusader camp quests (they really messed up here. Gathering wood from old barricades, repairing barricades and lifting a curse really showed how eroded they were),

But as it stands, most of them were completely inane, I couldn't give less of a -_- about the stuff they wanted and it didn't help at all to expand the world and its workings, just the "characters" themselves (all of which end up being, as a result, whiny, lazy and incompetent).

I'm glad I've been able to level 4 characters in the last month without that grindy borefest (there's enough of a grindy borefest in ML). Except for crusader camp. And a bit for how empty Verta Delta west is (although all I can remember about that is "Dr Jacob made all these chimeras for -_-s and giggles").

On a side note, I'm glad they also changed how gear rewards are handled. Select one of the following? Select WHAT? I can only wear ONE of those.

Edited by Nereida, 07 August 2014 - 12:24 AM.

#16 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:45 AM

Since when have MMORPGs NOT been tedious?

#17 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:07 AM

Since when have MMORPGs NOT been tedious?

Since never. But if something is done to mitigate that, even if just by a little bit, you can be sure I'll applaud it.

#18 MsNakita

MsNakita

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • Locationಥ⌣ಥ
  • Server:/Dragon Saga/

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:26 AM

<snip> (And yes, I'm calling Aeria and Steam publishers of iRO2 because most players seriously aren't going to know the difference, especially if they discover RO2 through Aeria or Steam.)

<snip>

tbh, I agree with his opinion about the different platforms for accessing RO2. Players assume what they initially encounter as the truth** (that would be with Google's help) and I think he is pointing out that these other platforms are halting potential players because they don't offer support (im looking at you Aeria) not to mention they didn't even know that all these three platforms connect to the same server. Which is very confusing to even try to explain to most (if its easy for you then great)

that's why we see all these 'help my launcher is blah - aeria' and 'cant launch steam app' threads, but WP cant do anything for that..

have you seen the FB page for RO2 ph? most of the users complain about their non WP client on that place, like its WP's fault for the bugs / technical error on their client.

#19 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 03:03 AM

Amazingly enough, there are LOTS os players that have never played RO1 (they might even be in the majority). There truly are a lot of masochists in here. Or noel lovers.

Arguably masochist.

Doubtful  noel lovers

Entirely    LotS (Legend of the Second) nostalgia.

the ones that keep you doing something in game while waiting for partydungeon etc. 

I don't see how people can do field quest while waiting for dungeon party, since by the time you got the dungeon quest along with its khara, there should be no available field quest unless you move to next map. Pretty sure this is how it used to be with all its 158 quests, because I specifically recall myself reminding newbies to always clear all field quests, before inviting me to dungeon. 

Since never. But if something is done to mitigate that, even if just by a little bit, you can be sure I'll applaud it.

To cut devs some slack, they did made quest in each maps as distinct as possible. They're are more evident in early level maps before turning kill and kill starting from Verta Delta. 

#20 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 06:47 AM

Arguably masochist.

Doubtful  noel lovers

Entirely    LotS (Legend of the Second) nostalgia.

Nostalgia for a game that's barely one year old? :P

To cut devs some slack, they did made quest in each maps as distinct as possible. They're are more evident in early level maps before turning kill and kill starting from Verta Delta. 

And it's specially obvious in maple forest. There's a ton of follow/be followed quests. Follow Guard John. Follow Guard John again. Follow Guard John a third time. Be followed by a herbdigger. Follow a villager up to a shrine. Be followed by Freki. Follow Freki.

Which i prefer to throwing in a bunch of "kill 7 of this monster and 8 of this other one" in the middle again.

#21 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:18 AM

Barely a year?

Feels like a long time ago.

I blame ML grinding.

--------------------------------------

Well, now you make me wonder why they insisted on each maps having their own theme, instead of mix and match them.

#22 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 08:49 AM

Where you see variety I saw tedium. Killing five times slight variations of the same monster (or no variation! First kill this for revenge, now kill this for mats) on top of khara was annoying at best. It would have been a loss if all of them were the crusader camp quests (they really messed up here. Gathering wood from old barricades, repairing barricades and lifting a curse really showed how eroded they were),
But as it stands, most of them were completely inane, I couldn't give less of a -_- about the stuff they wanted and it didn't help at all to expand the world and its workings, just the "characters" themselves (all of which end up being, as a result, whiny, lazy and incompetent).

The point of having more quests is to have options on which you want to level with. Unfortunately, the development team made it so you HAVE to do EVERYTHING to get to 50, which is horrible in of itself. Why calculate everything down to the last EXP in order to get to Level 50? Why not make it so every quest and Khara give more EXP so players don't have to do the exact same quests as everyone else? More options is what's needed, not less. What's wrong with allowing players to level up to 50 via the main quest if they don't want to do sidequests? Or for people who are tired of doing the same story quest on every character, why not allow players to level up via the Khara System only? They seem really picky on how people hit max level and that's no good for giving the game replay value.

tbh, I agree with his opinion about the different platforms for accessing RO2. Players assume what they initially encounter as the truth** (that would be with Google's help) and I think he is pointing out that these other platforms are halting potential players because they don't offer support (im looking at you Aeria) not to mention they didn't even know that all these three platforms connect to the same server. Which is very confusing to even try to explain to most (if its easy for you then great)

that's why we see all these 'help my launcher is blah - aeria' and 'cant launch steam app' threads, but WP cant do anything for that..
have you seen the FB page for RO2 ph? most of the users complain about their non WP client on that place, like its WP's fault for the bugs / technical error on their client.

Again, what's the point of having different clients to access the same server when it causes more players to leave than stay due to all the technical difficulties? There's a reason why MMOs usually have 1 publisher per region rather than several for 1 region. It allows them to have a better gauge of the community in that region, not to mention being able to collect proper feedback from the region to send to developers. Do you think Steam and Aeria players are coming here to leave feedback? No, most of them leave feedback on Steam and Aeria, which just makes more work for the iRO2 team to collect feedback from them (if they even frequent Steam and Aeria).

Edited by ZeroTigress, 07 August 2014 - 09:56 AM.

#23 Apheleya

Apheleya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:15 PM

Hey hey hey. I play from aeria. I had no idea warportal and a steam server even existed (i didn't even know the warportal website existed!!) Haven't run into any real probs though.

#24 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:18 PM

Hey hey hey. I play from aeria. I had no idea warportal and a steam server even existed (i didn't even know the warportal website existed!!) Haven't run into any real probs though.

So you assumed Aeria was the publisher of iRO2, right? Were feedback about the game left on Aeria forums?

#25 Apheleya

Apheleya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault

Posted 07 August 2014 - 04:59 PM

Yes I did lol but I was confused why they didn't have a real website. But yep forums are pretty much dead, occasionally players still post in them though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users