I just changed to Warrior. I need new pants. - Warrior - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

I just changed to Warrior. I need new pants.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kasuke06

Kasuke06

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 03:29 PM

It  hits like a truck. I have about tripled my damage output, and I still haven't maxed aura blade.

#2 rzevidz007

rzevidz007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:02 AM

To which class are you comparing it to? Welp I guess it's one of the supposed-to-be DPS classes in the game. duh.

#3 Kasuke06

Kasuke06

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 06:58 AM

comparing it to the swordsman I used to be. Are all the classes such a massive jump in power?(relative to what they do)

First character

#4 rzevidz007

rzevidz007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:21 AM

Ah I see. Yes it'll stay like that til end game. Warrior has the best damage output for now especially with BT. For starters the culprit behind your damage is your weapon. GS has the best min - max attack power in the game and Warrior also has more Patk bonus from STR compared to other classes.

#5 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:56 AM

It  hits like a truck. I have about tripled my damage output, and I still haven't maxed aura blade.

That's most likely due to you the new gear you've been given.

I wouldn't max Aura Blade at all, because:

For starters the culprit behind your damage is your weapon. GS has the best min - max attack power in the game and Warrior also has more Patk bonus from STR compared to other classes.

so the Aura Blade doesn't change a thing. The typical 'core build' with remaining skill points for personal preference is this.

Say Hello! to a huge variety in skill builds thanks to perfectly balanced skill tree!!!

Edited by Greven79, 14 August 2014 - 08:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users