• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AngelBeats

AngelBeats

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 06:47 PM

Hey guys quick question what kind of Wepon is best for a defender to use? cause there so many chioces they get. and i see alot of other defenders with diffrent types of wepons. thx. right now im useing a 2H sword

#2 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 November 2010 - 12:33 AM

As a defender i think you can chose whatever you like, at least untill 40. But defender class is thought to use 1h weps and shield. Youll see that you have some skills that need a shield to be used(shield strke, face strike, block buffs depending your second job)Also comanders have a buff that adds damage using 1h weps. So aftr lvl 40 ts better to use 1h wep and shield.

#3 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:00 AM

Until level 40 there is nothing specific that requires the use of a 1-handed weapon + shield. At level 40 Defenders get their first shield skill, Shield Strike. So, until then, they could use 2-handed weapons as well, without any loss of skills or abilities.

#4 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:06 AM

its symple. when you are i grind pt or boses wear shield and 1h weapon. when you make quests and solo take 2h weapon for dmg. when i ank bosses and they mak not really dmg i switch to 2h axt XD

#5 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 November 2010 - 01:12 AM

some more detail

if you choose prot, 1h blud + shield is prefered for extra healing power altho sword/axe is good too as it gives bit more hp

as commander you can wear sword for skill spam, axe for aa with highest hp and blud with best aa dmg but lower hp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users