29 replies to this topic

#26 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:11 AM

The more you know, Priest VCR (past ones) asked for a nerf, they got buffed coz devs are retards.

I am not sure if the devs are the only one to blame. Some VCRs might have suggested a nerf, but others not: Doppio's VCR report from June stated to increase Renovatio to 310% at level 6. Even before that, you can look at this VCR report to see that the majority of the priests stated that the Heals have to get better.

The thing is that - at least for me - suggestions ought to have valid reasons backing up the change. And I did my best to build up a chain of arguments myself wherever I can and to question these reasons on other suggestions. F.e. I tried my very best to prove that BT is really broken, made a pot test, calculated the benefits, but the general consense still seems to be: "We need it!".

#27 rerp

rerp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freyja 9

Posted 01 September 2014 - 06:07 AM

Question.

Right now, Warriors (when done right) are OP with broken BT. Which is most likely for the future?

A. Nerf BT or other skills, or stats, for fix

B. Buff all other classes to compensate

C. Ignored and buff/nerf other classes instead

:p_swt:

#28 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:06 AM

Question.

Right now, Warriors (when done right) are OP with broken BT. Which is most likely for the future?

A. Nerf BT or other skills, or stats, for fix

B. Buff all other classes to compensate

C. Ignored and buff/nerf other classes instead

:p_swt:

B.

If no member in the devs team suddenly left.

Battle Tactic started inviting tears after Advent of Valkyrie update and devs didn't made AoV so they can sit around and eat Bread n' Sausage all days. AoV was their answer to not few previous complaints taken from this server players whom most already retired by now. If you got the times, I recommend reading some of these threads below, because in my opinion, they're what'd sown AoV to begin with. Thus made the word "balance" the #1 word for consecutive months in the Top Ten Most Used Word In This Forum, only to lose its spot to "ocu" recently.  

Ranged Eat Melee

Sorcerer Own Colosseum

Monk Need Love

Edited by Telovi, 01 September 2014 - 08:26 AM.

#29 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:53 PM

The issue is not BT, the problem is in the formulas FOR ALL CLASSES.
Keep in mind that all classes can 1 shot, it's not only swordsman problem.
Ofc that it's more notorious in us coz the multiplier of BT but every class needs a dmg nerf.

#30 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:29 PM

The issue is not BT, the problem is in the formulas FOR ALL CLASSES.
Keep in mind that all classes can 1 shot, it's not only swordsman problem.
Ofc that it's more notorious in us coz the multiplier of BT but every class needs a dmg nerf.

Partly wrong. Although the damage formula is pure crap, a single buff skill shouldn't be able to boost the overall DPS that much as BT does. F.e. I have a 30% chance to deal six times as much damage. That creates such a high damage boost that it's a MUST HAVE skill, no matter how high the original damage was.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users