• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 1667333931

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 03:55 PM

Hi, 

I don't know if this is the right thread for my question but then if its not feel free to move it. My question is what is a good pvp ranger skill and stat build? I tried googling it but then the results I found had dead links on it. I'm reading http://forums.playpa...nger-pvp-guide/ but then the skill and stat build simulator seems to be a dead link. And I don't know if this build still works since it was a year ago. So I hope you can help me guys. 

Thanks. :)

Edited by 1667333931, 11 August 2014 - 04:05 PM.

#2 Meirin

Meirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:30 AM

Right now, Rangers are not considered to be a good class to do PvP with, sadly. We have had a succession of nerfings that have led us to be walking targets. Just to stay on top of things, most Rangers are put all of their stat points straight into STR. However, skill-wise, from what I know, Rangers who want to do PvP should try sticking most of their points into Impact Arrow, Poison Arrow, Multi-shot, the traps, and their Falcon. In other words, to stay somewhat competitive, you will need to rely heavily on your DoTs. On the other hand, how your skills are stacked should not be that big of a deal if you keep grinding for all of the skill and stat points you can get from Gilgamesh's buddy in Morroc. Also, I would HIGHLY recommend getting your character up to ML30 and getting the best gear you can get with runes, honing, and refining, etc.

#3 WakeUp

WakeUp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:06 AM

I wouldn't spend skill points on poison arrow tho, rangers can be still good pvpers, advantaged against melee classes on 1 on 1 duels, useful during woes. However pve and pvp skill builds are quite different to each other and you can't be really useful till you hit ML30 (Full stat/skill)

Edited by WakeUp, 12 August 2014 - 10:06 AM.

#4 Meirin

Meirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:20 AM

Poison Arrow is good only if you combine it with your other Dots right now. If they corrected Poison Arrow alone, it would make a world of difference for Rangers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users