Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Thursday! 8/14 - Page 2 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PST on Thursday! 8/14

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 angelalyel

angelalyel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:22 PM

l m soooooooooooooooooooooo cunfused :S bound on use or bound on equip :S or is it same?   my english s basic >_> and every time new post :P l m so confused :( and l have all my zuly in customer and wings :(

#27 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:38 PM

l m soooooooooooooooooooooo cunfused :S bound on use or bound on equip :S or is it same?   my english s basic >_> and every time new post :P l m so confused :( and l have all my zuly in customer and wings :(

Bound on use and bound on equip mean the same thing. It means if you have the item in your inventory or storage, it will not become bound until you equip it. Remember that anything bound can be unbound with a coupon from the valor shop. I think the phrase "bound on use" refers to things like mounts rather than actual equipment.

When you see that something is "locked" that means it can not be traded or sold- it stays where it is locked (character or account).  When something is "locked on acquire" that means as soon as it enters your inventory it is locked to that character, even if you do not equip it. 

It's new for everyone until we get used to it so don't worry, you aren't the only one that is a bit confused :)

Edited by HoneyBunz, 14 August 2014 - 01:16 PM.

#28 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:57 PM

Btw.. I have noticed something.. maybe the devs might need to look into it.. The Pitbull dog mount that we get as a reward from the chewed bone quest in Orlo? It is written as Account Bound.. From what I understand atm, bound means it can be unbound by the Unbinder Coupon from Valor Shop correct? I tried it and it didn't work.. So meaning, the pitbull is supposed to be Account LOCKED isnt it? If so, can Shaz pls inform dev to correct it and change the term to locked instead of bound :)

thanks~

#29 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:50 PM

Thanks for the info Krizalis, it will be directed. 

Also check out the first post for all the new stuff that came this week~ 

Such as...

Spoiler

#30 lala09

lala09

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Leona

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:04 PM

Such as...

Spoiler

Cute.. but... where is Dino Onesie? :# RAWR! :angry:

Edited by lala09, 14 August 2014 - 02:05 PM.

#31 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:28 PM

Cute.. but... where is Dino Onesie? :# RAWR! :angry:

One day lala09... One day... :ok:

Servers are up and running!

#32 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:32 PM

We will be having a Server Restart in 15 minutes to resolve an issue in-game. Sorry for the trouble and thank you for your cooperation.

#33 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:46 PM

Such as...

Spoiler

Now I need to buy this becuse its to cute!  :ok:

#34 Draquora

Draquora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:32 AM

I Think there is something wrong with the new costumes (cat, dog and cow) in combination with the legendary medal. I bought a cat costume and Went to OT where I usually go to farm jewelry. I used 2 medals after each other and not a single drop. Has never happened Before. What I got instead was lots of magical boxes, and I can't see these boxes as legendary drops. I got 1 drop of Entheric, thats all. Normally I get Entheric, Low Entheric, Hime, Hermes, Protective amulett, Mystic Charm and at least 1 drop of jewelry, but no, nada. I hope someone can look into it and tell me if this is right or not. If it should be like this I have to wait till this event is over until I do any more farming.

I have done some testing with the costume without using a medal and then it seems to work. On the Aqua captains and Guardians I got 2 uniques and the other stuff I use to get, Hime, Hermes, LisentU and so on, but it looks like the drops of magical boxes takes over when I use a Legendary medal.

Edited by Draquora, 16 August 2014 - 05:51 AM.

#35 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:58 AM

I Think there is something wrong with the new costumes (cat, dog and cow) in combination with the legendary medal. I bought a cat costume and Went to OT where I usually go to farm jewelry. I used 2 medals after each other and not a single drop. Has never happened Before. What I got instead was lots of magical boxes, and I can't see these boxes as legendary drops. I got 1 drop of Entheric, thats all. Normally I get Entheric, Low Entheric, Hime, Hermes, Protective amulett, Mystic Charm and at least 1 drop of jewelry, but no, nada. I hope someone can look into it and tell me if this is right or not. If it should be like this I have to wait till this event is over until I do any more farming.

I have done some testing with the costume without using a medal and then it seems to work. On the Aqua captains and Guardians I got 2 uniques and the other stuff I use to get, Hime, Hermes, LisentU and so on, but it looks like the drops of magical boxes takes over when I use a Legendary medal.

I can confirm what happens to Draquora happens to me as well.. while using costume alone.. its ok.. but if I use costume with legendary medal.. i get nothing.. and for a long time... think you guys have to check it out whether it is a bug or not

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users