8/13 Classic Maintenance Topic - Page 3 - Loki Classic Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

8/13 Classic Maintenance Topic

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#51 Jayalphy

Jayalphy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:03 PM

Instead of buffing the spawn, they put it back on normal... It was more mobby last week. I'm so very disappointed. We asked to BUFF the spawn instead, they reverted it to normal spawn I mean come man!!

It's ridiculous!

They do what they like, Not what we want! :)

#52 FurZeal

FurZeal

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:10 AM

Can be done, but till now you still get the noification stating "Geffen is the current spotlight hunt there for increased drops and exp",

Then in 15 minutes you get another broadcast stating that "Juno is the current spotlight hunt there for increased drops and exp".

The thing that puzzles me is how come we never get a Broadcast on the current spotlight! If they cant even do this what the hell are they doing the 4 hours maintenance on? It's ok for the people who are used to this stupidity, but i have seen a lot of new players still hunting in juno and geffen! Swt! Tired of the Amount of STUPIDITY on the server!

I don't understand this idiocy too. I like the spotlights idea, but it's implementation is very unconsistent. I need concrete information about current spotlight: What mobs and locations are included in it?

#53 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:56 PM

They could just implement bio3 area spawn back!

#54 Victoryblood

Victoryblood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 434 posts
  • Server:Whatever we got

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:30 PM

Hw spawn for the win! Implement hws and ignore grief complaints for bio3, unless it's something serious.

I would increase the ice titan's spawn amount to 200-300ish and make the timers instant.

Make the quest 400 ice titans and make the npc give vip players the option to go all in base or job.

Let's try to find a middle ground between spoiling players and encouraging gameplay.

#55 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:24 PM

Bio3 will encourage more party play! So pls put spawn in! I only been asking for almost 2 years!

#56 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:24 PM

Bio3 will encourage more party play! So pls put spawn in! I only been asking for almost 2 years!

#57 Jenna

Jenna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:33 AM

That is a cruel joke GM's, the new Laser Eye item sprite is Elven Ears. #huehuehue

-> Ice Dungeon 3 needs improving please! Lots of good changes listed in the thread by other players. What was discussed internally?

Edit: is there a new Tiki Tuesday thread posted? Could be le blind~

Edited by Jenna, 18 August 2014 - 05:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users