Returnee and have a few or possibly tons of questions... - Newbie Zone - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Returnee and have a few or possibly tons of questions...

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:04 AM

I played ROSE a few years ago and stopped when ROSE international went down so....

1. Can muses buff even without using wands or staffs?

2. What is pegasus? I see the topic download pegasus so I'm just curious what it is.

3. I scanned in the class guide section and I see a post where it says about knights having block? is that true that knights can block damage now? if yes then what stat increases block?

4. Is there a damage cap? coz after rose international I played a local rose in our country and it had a damage cap which actually suck coz no matter how high ur AP is the dmg cap is 3k I think or 2k I forgot so it's just a matter of who can spam skills the fastest wins, which make defense kinda useless in pvp and pvp now becomes a HP battle of who has the highest hp and who has the fastest hands who can spam pots lol

5. Does magic damage miss? the last time I played magic doesn't miss I don't know about now

6. Is there already a 3rd job for rose? coz I have seen a few private rose online server that does have these so called 3rd jobs but haven't tried it myself.

7. What new planets have opened? the last time I played rose (private server) was 4th planet Orlo or Oslo the planet after eldion forgot.

8. Is there a stat cap? coz rose international I think didn't have stat cap back then

9. Max level is? what I saw while scanning here in forums I'm guessing 230

10. What is this pierce def I see people are talking about? is this a skill or a bonus to a stat or what would love to know more details about this :)

11. Is there a free skill and stat reset at higher levels? so that if you want to change builds you could? if it's not free is it buyable with zulie?

I think that's most of it for now :P

#2 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:30 AM

Welcome back :)

1. single target buffs don't require a wand, party buffs do
  2. pegasus is the test-server of rose, if a big update is getting ready for it's release people can check it out and report bugs they find
  3. yes, knights do have a "block-rate", there isn't a stat for it though, only passiv skills & the blockrate of the shield
  4. there isn't a damage cap
  5. yes, magic damage can miss, would be boring if mages wouldn't need accuracy :P
  6. nope there isn't a 3ed job yet, however they did revamp the whole skill system & added over 80 new unique skills
  7. the last planet is orlo right now, they are currently fixing the base mechanics in order to get ready for the next maps/gears/planets/whatever
  8. the base-stat cap is 400, however by using stated gear you can get the stat you desire a way higher
  9. yep, max lvl is 230
  10. it's a special effect of some skills, it allows the skill to bypass the enemys defence
  11. there is one free stat&skill reset from lvl 50+, unique skills can be reseted for a few zulies at the npc, the other resets can be either bought in IM or of other players

#3 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:56 AM

Welcome back!  :p_idea: 

Hope to see you in-game~

To answer one question, it is possible that your characters still have a Skill that will reset your skills/stats. That will last 24 in-game hours. 

#4 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:48 PM

wow thanks for the fast reply slow bob yeah honestly for me ROSE is the best game I've ever played although I'm not as fanatic as the others but I love this game :) so Unique skills are bought in IM? 

#5 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:52 PM

SlowBob goes fast wohooo! :P

All new unique skills can be bought in the valor/honor shops ingame, the IM versions do however come with the benefit that the books don't consume, means you can re-use them after a unique skill reset.

#6 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:12 PM

thanks slow bob now I'm done downloading the game and I'm ready to kill some worms but when I go to character creation theres a bug when selecting hair? hair style and hair color even the face see

10563006_783381205016060_678107741862380

10375491_783381158349398_697871471641365

#7 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:16 PM

also can I run 2 or more instances of the game without using sandbox?

#8 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:32 PM

You can open as many clients as your computer can handle, you just need to have the same amount of accounts to log into 

#9 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:37 PM

You can open as many clients as your computer can handle, you just need to have the same amount of accounts to log into 

how to do that? run the patcher for the 2nd client? tried it now but the 2nd client won't load it's stuck on the main screen gravity it wont go through the log in part

#10 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:42 PM

open the patch client, hit start

open a second patch client, hit start

if you get a message saying a current client is running and needs to shut you need to patch.

#11 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 15 August 2014 - 07:36 PM

Thanks for all the help :) Do you guys have like a compilation of all the repeatable quests? in order to get those repeatable quest I need to do storyline quest? or it's only level based? I mean I got in game and done the honey bee repeatable quest and it gives tons of xp so I'm wondering if you guys have a compilation on that

Also does advance skills stack up with basic skills? like spear range mastery there is a basic that give +3 to spear AOE skills and advance with gives +5 AOE range does those 2 stack up? making it +8 AOE range bonus to spear skills for champs? or only the highest one will be applied?

Also when refining gears is there a chance to lose the gear when it fails? if yes then at what levels of refinement does gears break when it fails?

Edited by Try2KiIlMe, 15 August 2014 - 08:23 PM.

#12 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 03:11 AM

Most quests are listed in the wiki, however the list isn't complete. The storyline shouldn't be a requirement, but hey, check it out, it doesn't hurt ;).

Most repeatable quests are lvl/planet based.

Unique (advanced) skills should stack, i'm not entirely sure about the range thing though, i'll let you know once i know it for sure :)

Nope, items don't break right now.

Edited by SlowBob, 16 August 2014 - 03:13 AM.

#13 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:02 AM

Update: the range values stack too

#14 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:29 PM

so all basic and advance passive bonuses stack up? like attacker power, skill dmg% passives and block passives?

as a newbie I find myself in a very hard position seeing the prices of equips in junon lol by the way I'm in Leonis and damn the low level equips cost a fortune O.o not to mention it's very hard for us newbies to find someone to buff us every time considering the buff time is only 15 min I wish there was some kind of NPC which would give us buff not as strong as a full pledged cleric but I think even a 100-150 cleric equivalent buff :( anyway because of this I'm just enjoying my so long journey lol

#15 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:42 AM

Yes it means all passivs are stacking up.

My advice about the gears & the buffs would be finding an arti. There are buff-pots ingame which you can carry arround in batches.

What's your ingame name? Maybe i can help you a bit :)

#16 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:32 AM

ahm u mean finding an artisan to craft me some equips? I made a lowbie dealer but I find crafting hardened equips to be difficult like I need mats probably in a higher level to make one :( anyway my IGN for now is FFxFinkFarmah and FSxFinkSupport, I'm dual clienting making a famer and support first before making a main char since it's hard to make one without my own cleric coz just like what I've said it's hard to find a buffer :(

#17 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:06 AM

Thank you a lot for all the help SlowBob sir :) I will someday repay the favor to other newbies like me when the time comes :)

#18 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:14 AM

Yw, i'm looking forward to it :)

#19 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:10 AM

ahm u mean finding an artisan to craft me some equips? I made a lowbie dealer but I find crafting hardened equips to be difficult like I need mats probably in a higher level to make one :( anyway my IGN for now is FFxFinkFarmah and FSxFinkSupport, I'm dual clienting making a famer and support first before making a main char since it's hard to make one without my own cleric coz just like what I've said it's hard to find a buffer :(

I have two artisans. I am more than willing to make what you need. Just pm me in game or on here.

#20 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 24 August 2014 - 02:46 PM

thank you pdfisher for your offer I'll gladly pm you when I need some crafts :) for now I got mine thanks  to slow bob anyway is there a purple accessory for muse? I only see the ones with str in it I mean the dual stat purple accessory I forgot the name but I'm sure I've seen it everytime in junon so I'm just curious since I just got to 80 and having some good accessory would be great :)

and also where or how to get those union rings? I searched the wikki but it's empty at the moment

Edited by Try2KiIlMe, 24 August 2014 - 07:42 PM.

#21 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:43 AM

Union rings are earned by earning honor points, which means playing Crystal Defenders, Akram Arena, or Draconis Peaks. These are the PVP games of GA. Thanks for letting us know about the Wiki, some of us are trying to update it and fill in missing areas. You could try the Rose Compendium. The link is in my signature.

#22 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:41 PM

how to upgrade epic items? I'm been looking around in junon for quite some time now and I have never seen a talisman or bindrune that could upgrade epic items I only see Honor and Event talismans and bindrune? how about valor?

#23 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:49 PM

Epics are treated as Unique, and use Scarabs to upgrade. 

Valor is just normal Talismans and Bindrunes.

#24 Try2KiIlMe

Try2KiIlMe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:01 PM

I'm wondering is there was a clan field in eldeon right? I used to farm and level there.... how to get to eldeon clan field?

#25 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:19 PM

There isn't one in this ROSE Online. Maybe someday :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users