• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:19 PM

Patch Notes v520

A New Luna Valor Quest
Player Quest Submission from Buffiies

• Accessible at level 70, with reduced rewards from level 121 and beyond, this quest will take you on a short adventure through the Arumic Valley and quick peek in to the Mana Snowfields. Help [Arumic Prophet] Olleck Basilasi with his need to keep the Portal Alter working!

Stage 5 - Trade Restrictions are now complete!

• All Event and Item Mall related equipment are now updated to Account Bound on Equip.
  • A few various other special restricted items had their restriction updated, that did not fall in to any of the major stage categories as well. These changes should not have any noticeable impact otherwise.

Special Note regarding Locked/Bound "on Acquire" restrictions.
We've updated the restrictions to allow for some final flexibility:

• If Valor/Honor equipment existed in your character inventory at the time of the restriction change, you are able to conduct one final vend or trade to which the items will then be locked to the receiving character.
  • Additionally under the same conditions stated above, you will also be able to place the equipment in to your Account Storage, in order to transfer the equipment to an appropriate character, however be warned once you remove the item(s) from storage, they will become locked to that character!

Auto-Pickup on Proximity

• The Auto-Pickup enhancements have been further improved on the range of pickup from the item's location.
  • HP/MP/Clan Points should now auto-pickup with less effort to be in its proximity.

Bug Fixes

• The Orlo Quest "In Need of Water" has been given some enhancements to help give indication if the cactus you're trying to collect water from is dry or not.
  • Updated the descriptions for the new Medals to be more clear on their effects. (Particularly the "Medal of Prosperity" was given much greater clarity in its usefulness)
  • Corrected the Set Bonuses to the Sea of Dawn's latest Epic Tier equipment Set Bonuses, for Raider, Scout, Bourgeois, Artisan and Mage.
    (Leonis: My sincerest apologies this took so long to correct!)

#2 DhsguiKch

DhsguiKch

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:24 PM

• Additionally under the same conditions stated above, you will also be able to place the equipment in to your Account Storage, in order to transfer the equipment to an appropriate character, however be warned once you remove the item(s) from storage, they will become locked to that character!

i think i suggested that .

does that mean i can get honor items from the npc and put in storage once?

#3 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:31 PM

i think i suggested that .

does that mean i can get honor items from the npc and put in storage once?

No, it means existing items that were in your inventory before the restrictions were put in place, will have the ability to be traded, vended or put in to account storage. Once traded, purchased from a vend, or taken out of storage, it will become locked to that character.

Purchasing from a Valor shop is still going to lock the item to that character on acquiring it.

#4 panzersushi

panzersushi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:37 PM

hi im new. just wondering how long do maintenance usually take? thank you.

#5 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:39 PM

Two (2) to Three (3) hours, but that is often just a guess. 

Congrats Buffies for getting your quest added!

Edited by Zurn, 14 August 2014 - 01:46 PM.

#6 pandasoup23

pandasoup23

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draco

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:06 PM

• If Valor/Honor equipment existed in your character inventory at the time of the restriction change, you are able to conduct one final vend or trade to which the items will then be locked to the receiving character.

cool ;p

#7 jeyki

jeyki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:13 PM

One last chance to Vend and Buy Honor/Valor Armors.. Thanks! :)

#8 rageTGLS

rageTGLS

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:18 PM

Patch Notes v520

A New Luna Valor Quest
Player Quest Submission from Buffiies

• Accessible at level 70, with reduced rewards from level 121 and beyond, this quest will take you on a short adventure through the Arumic Valley and quick peek in to the Mana Snowfields. Help [Arumic Prophet] Olleck Basilasi with his need to keep the Portal Alter working!

Stage 5 - Trade Restrictions are now complete!

• All Event and Item Mall related equipment are now updated to Account Bound on Equip.
  • A few various other special restricted items had their restriction updated, that did not fall in to any of the major stage categories as well. These changes should not have any noticeable impact otherwise.

Auto-Pickup on Proximity

• The Auto-Pickup enhancements have been further improved on the range of pickup from the item's location.
  • HP/MP/Clan Points should now auto-pickup with less effort to be in its proximity.

Bug Fixes

• The Orlo Quest "In Need of Water" has been given some enhancements to help give indication if the cactus you're trying to collect water from is dry or not.
  • Updated the descriptions for the new Medals to be more clear on their effects. (Particularly the "Medal of Prosperity" was given much greater clarity in its usefulness)
  • Corrected the Set Bonuses to the Sea of Dawn's latest Epic Tier equipment Set Bonuses, for Raider, Scout, Bourgeois, Artisan and Mage.
    (Leonis: My sincerest apologies this took so long to correct!)

Thanks for listening to the community regarding the honor gear, this change is perfect and I did not consider you'd have the ability to do something like "if the character had it" before hand.  Awesome update.

Edited by rageTGLS, 15 August 2014 - 07:44 AM.

#9 Dirtyarry

Dirtyarry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • Locationlos christianos
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:siren

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:33 PM

:thumb2:  :thumb2:  :thumb2:  :thumb2:  :thumb2:  :thumb2:  :thumb2:  :thumb2:

Thanks for listening to the community regarded the honor gear, this change is perfect and I did not consider you'd have the ability to do something like "if the character had it" before hand.  Awesome update.

#10 archop

archop

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:42 PM

Leo can i ask if we can vend hirias tear for the last time also?i have 2 hirias tear INT on my vendor i hope you consider this also..tnx

#11 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:46 PM

Leo can i ask if we can vend hirias tear for the last time also?i have 2 hirias tear INT on my vendor i hope you consider this also..tnx

Hiria's Tear would fall under the same restriction type, so it would also be affected by this. The statement of it being valor/honor gear is because that's easy to name by category without going in to specifics. Hence, the global title of what was affected. "Locked/Bound "on Acquire" restrictions"

#12 archop

archop

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:52 PM

Hiria's Tear would fall under the same restriction type, so it would also be affected by this. The statement of it being valor/honor gear is because that's easy to name by category without going in to specifics. Hence, the global title of what was affected. "Locked/Bound "on Acquire" restrictions"

oh nice...thanks alot Leonis   :p_smile:

#13 panzersushi

panzersushi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:54 PM

thank you. also, is there a server status checker?

#14 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:55 PM

thank you. also, is there a server status checker?

There you go:

http://www.mmoserver.../na_rose_online

#15 panzersushi

panzersushi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:07 PM

thanks guy

#16 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:38 PM

Leonis/Shaz..

Bug.. my Chiva/Courage set.. even though I have equipped it, it didnt get LOCKED status.. i unequip and reequip it like 10 times.. it still asks me if I am sure I want to equip it etc etc.. and still isnt locked.. so it is annoying.. i believe its a bug :)

#17 Desertman

Desertman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:21 PM

w0w seriously exalted frigid set for champ have offhand def and not working

#18 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:32 PM

We will be having a Server Restart in 15 minutes to resolve an issue in-game. Sorry for the trouble and thank you for your cooperation.

#19 nions

nions

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:33 PM

actualy sir i try to trade my precious raprot to my other char. but it is not working?

restriction is: character locked on equip. but i never equipt that honor armor.

#20 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:45 PM

Patch Notes v520

Auto-Pickup on Proximity

Leo, could you add Valor Points from dungeons to that list? That would be so cool.

Bug Fixes

I wish you guys would do something about the "In Need of Food" Quest. It takes hours to get the five Hooded Asper Skins and five Desert Asper Meats.

Edited by pdfisher, 14 August 2014 - 04:46 PM.

#21 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:09 PM

Servers are back up and running~

#22 nions

nions

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:20 PM

actualy sir i try to trade my precious raprot to my other char. but it is not working?

restriction is: character locked on equip. but i never equipt that honor armor.

befor my precious raptor is --> restriction is: character locked on equip

now the restriction is : character locked.

even the holder of the precious raptor is cleric...

therefor i can not trade my precious raptor to my raider ... :(

#23 HermyoneBr

HermyoneBr

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBrasil - Santa Catarina
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 14 August 2014 - 05:46 PM

Remains blocked, there's no way to trade :/

#24 nions

nions

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 06:12 PM

Remains blocked, there's no way to trade :/

same here

#25 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:46 PM

Thanks! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users