Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:22 AM

<<< Quote >>>

B. Daily Quests *EVENT*

i. There will be 3 new daily quests that will run for 6 weeks. 

ii. The NPC is located near the Dark Whisper portal in Morroc City.

<<< Quote >>>

Reward ???

found nothing about it ...

#52 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:34 AM

<<< Quote >>>

B. Daily Quests *EVENT*

i. There will be 3 new daily quests that will run for 6 weeks. 

ii. The NPC is located near the Dark Whisper portal in Morroc City.

<<< Quote >>>

Reward ???

found nothing about it ...

That is how we are gonna get OCU...lol

#53 Sestuplo

Sestuplo

RO2 Volunteer Class Rep

• Members
  • 750 posts
  • LocationGMT +9059 (WarpPortal time)
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:36 AM

The rewards are tokens that you turn in for various prizes

#54 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:37 AM

Im guessing maintenance will last for more then 12 hours seeing as so much stuff being implemented? Is there an estimated duration?

#55 AidrixHD

AidrixHD

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:39 AM

What time will be the server available in service? :v

#56 InuyashaDraconis

InuyashaDraconis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:44 AM

someone said the maint was about 6 hours but i expect it to be more

#57 AidrixHD

AidrixHD

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:47 AM

someone said the maint was about 6 hours but i expect it to be more

My gawd. D:< That's too much :v

#58 retruga

retruga

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 01:52 AM

SIN! <3

#59 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:02 AM

Fix the shading already!

i. Silent Corridor
-To start the quest line, look for Abdullah in Morroc City and accept the quest, "Assasin's Duel".
-To enter Silent Corridor, enter the portal located at the top, right corner of Morroc City.
-Once inside, speak with NPC April to start the challenges.
-You will face the following bosses:
Round 1: Dona
Round 2: Raphi
Round 3: Reo
Round 4: Miki
Round 5: Dona, Raphi, Reo, and Miki

lol might as well not even create that extra "dungeon".
Also, Gravity needs a friggin' editor.

E. Dungeon Re-balance

i. Monsters and bosses in the Culvert of Abyss and Abbadon of Despair has their Attack Power and HP increased by at least 200%

Ouch, should have abused that while I could.

We killed the Energy Cores from RM-H to test his attack power increase(250%), it killed 3 random peeps somehow but i didn't get any damage, still, i doubt it's gonna be "soloable" by most of the players.
And Maya's DoT will hurt a ton now. Still, it's pointless for us running Maya, i just feel bad for the new players that will want to get access to Chaos dungeon. It's not their fault that Gravity messed the game so bad.

Edit: Typo.

Isn't that the raid with the recycled bosses and ugly armor? I don't think I'll be missing on anything.

So the event is a handful of daily quests that require killing the last boss(es) in the new dungeons. From what I experienced, you need to be ML30 to take the quests.

WoE's gonna be real interesting

Welp, yet another event I cna't partake on.

Now to wait and see how many of those things will be crossed out when maintenance is over.

#60 xKikax

xKikax

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:06 AM

New raid = New gear? I kinda hope not seeing as new gear has not long came out.

I guess big patch means ill be bored and will have to get  on with housework tehehe

#61 InuyashaDraconis

InuyashaDraconis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:12 AM

SIN! <3

Yeah sin will be nice but it will be the rogues who are top DPS.... Sure sins will have the ability to do good dmg but its the time of the ROGUES...

long time high hp fight aka bosses

the initial first attack from a rogue will be a hidden cross impact 1,400%, next the char uses mark of death attack the target 20% more dmg and 50% slow the target the rogue hits the target a few times with double attack im going to say average of 2 times based on the new counter so your up to 1900%(also slight chance to activate the unstable doping buffs) in the first 5 seconds of a fight since you have the 5 points why don't you use moonlight dance? 1900% just became 3.3 but o wait were not done O NO, the rogue then proceeds to do smoke bomb which ie takes the target into immediate hide and ends the battle so lets use cross impact again.... 3.3 just became 4.9 you'd think we'd be done haha your wrong next the rogue uses dirty plan which not only resets the cool down but gives you 5 points? anyone guess what's next? that's right moonlight dancethat 4.9k% just became 6.3 and guess what were not done O.o since your cd is reset lets use smoke bomb again and hide so we can cross impact.... that 6.3 just became 7,700% dmg this all happens within about 15 seconds of a fight if you time things right and have a good cpu. but did you guys notice anything?

that's right..... that 7,700% dmg did not include highly possible crits ./ho if everything were to crit on you your rogue just did 15,400% dmg

Short term fight ie 1 on 1 battles rogue uses hide and cross impact 1400% dmg initial attack next use cresent moon *your target can no longer heal and is knocked down* also gets 320% dmg 1700%  then proceed to dirty plan 5 points so lets use moonlight cance 1700% just became 3.120

even if your target is still alive it can't heal for a few seconds and is 70% slowed down. So if he is alive just smoke bomb and cross impact again 3.120 becomes 4.520

btw on top of being top dog in dps they can still heal themselves for 12% hp per combo point sins only get 10% total..

Its the time of the rogues

Edited by InuyashaDraconis, 20 August 2014 - 02:22 AM.

#62 khail2012

khail2012

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:13 AM

Are Alchemists ever going to be updated?

Still with useless smelt ori and elu...

#63 Guigui

Guigui

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:36 AM

Yeah sin will be nice but it will be the rogues who are top DPS.... Sure sins will have the ability to do good dmg but its the time of the ROGUES...

long time high hp fight aka bosses
the initial first attack from a rogue will be a hidden cross impact 1,400%, next the char uses mark of death attack the target 20% more dmg and 50% slow the target the rogue hits the target a few times with double attack im going to say average of 2 times based on the new counter so your up to 1900%(also slight chance to activate the unstable doping buffs) in the first 5 seconds of a fight since you have the 5 points why don't you use moonlight dance? 1900% just became 3.3 but o wait were not done O NO, the rogue then proceeds to do smoke bomb which ie takes the target into immediate hide and ends the battle so lets use cross impact again.... 3.3 just became 4.9 you'd think we'd be done haha your wrong next the rogue uses dirty plan which not only resets the cool down but gives you 5 points? anyone guess what's next? that's right moonlight dancethat 4.9k% just became 6.3 and guess what were not done O.o since your cd is reset lets use smoke bomb again and hide so we can cross impact.... that 6.3 just became 7,700% dmg this all happens within about 15 seconds of a fight if you time things right and have a good cpu. but did you guys notice anything?

that's right..... that 7,700% dmg did not include highly possible crits ./ho if everything were to crit on you your rogue just did 15,400% dmg

Short term fight ie 1 on 1 battles rogue uses hide and cross impact 1400% dmg initial attack next use cresent moon *your target can no longer heal and is knocked down* also gets 320% dmg 1700% then proceed to dirty plan 5 points so lets use moonlight cance 1700% just became 3.120

even if your target is still alive it can't heal for a few seconds and is 70% slowed down. So if he is alive just smoke bomb and cross impact again 3.120 becomes 4.520

btw on top of being top dog in dps they can still heal themselves for 12% hp per combo point sins only get 10% total..

Its the time of the rogues

So many freecking numbers and math. Head is gona explodeeeee

#64 InuyashaDraconis

InuyashaDraconis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:44 AM

yeah... sins DO NOT have a cool down reset or the equivilent of smoke bomb. the dmg of a sin will be sub par compared to a rogue.. not to mention our healing ability is 10x better

rogue and sin gears have beyond crappy vigor its the only downside. We won't be able to chain spam it thank god but our dmg output and cycling will be pretty bad ass

Edited by InuyashaDraconis, 20 August 2014 - 02:54 AM.

#65 Apheleya

Apheleya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:16 AM

That is how we are gonna get OCU...lol

Don't jinx it!!

-Sigh-

#66 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:20 AM

What did OCU mean, anyways?

#67 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:24 AM

Ocean Commander Uniform, it's one of the most sought after (and expensive) costumes. But dayum that person is crazy for it :P

Edited by 9632130515120055620, 20 August 2014 - 03:25 AM.

#68 GarudaBlack

GarudaBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:28 AM

Ocean Commander Uniform... It's a costume.

#69 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:29 AM

Ocean Commander Uniform, it's one of the most sought after (and expensive) costumes. But dayum that person is crazy for it :P

Oh, I was guessing Ocean Captain Uniform, so I wasn't far.

Considering how much importance is being thrown around it, I thought it must be something other than a measly costume.

Why is it so popular anyways? Is it THAT good looking or is it that Gravity did something greedtarded like giving it 4 normal slots+2red slots+2blue slots+2green slots?

Edited by Nereida, 20 August 2014 - 03:30 AM.

#70 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:39 AM

Oh, I was guessing Ocean Captain Uniform, so I wasn't far.

Considering how much importance is being thrown around it, I thought it must be something other than a measly costume.

Why is it so popular anyways? Is it THAT good looking or is it that Gravity did something greedtarded like giving it 4 normal slots+2red slots+2blue slots+2green slots?

It possesses magical powers to make your char look adorable.

#71 bacani

bacani

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:41 AM

what time the server will be up?  :questionmark:

#72 bacani

bacani

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:43 AM

guys what time will the server will be up :rice:

#73 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:44 AM

guys what time will the server will be up :rice:

Ok double posting is a no no, and we don't know.  We have to wait and see.  Usually takes 5 hours-ish, but new dungeon so could be much longer.

#74 VanS3n

VanS3n

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 949 posts
  • Twitter:vans3n
  • LocationItaly | Philippines

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:47 AM

new stuffs .. long maint...

this should be interesting... expecting a lot of stuffs when server opens.. *prepares bag of popcorn*

#75 xKikax

xKikax

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:49 AM

3...2...1.... ON...

Meh... lets try again

3........2.......1......Drum roll please....

Its gonna take hours... and im expecting server to be up for a few hours maxiumum then emergency maint...

Im sure something will be broke :)

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users