Confusion about new south pront (was: Missing Characters...) - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Confusion about new south pront (was: Missing Characters...)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 solowolf90

solowolf90

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:19 PM

Hello there,

I decided to go through the transcendent quest with my priest and after that, I noticed there are no other players at south Prontera (usually, there are at least a few of them there).  Is the game bugged?  I then logged in with my blacksmith and was able to see all the players at south Prontera.  This is not normal at all.  Please help.  Thanks!

Edited by DrAzzy, 29 August 2014 - 07:21 AM.

#2 solowolf90

solowolf90

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:54 PM

NVM, it's fixed now.  You see, my character WAS above the level of 20 and I still wasn't able to see any other players.  However, I am back to the normal version of South Prontera now. 

#3 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:56 AM

if you were sent into the instanced version of s. pront even though you were above level 20 then that's a bug.  if you turned 20+ while in the instanced version you wouldn't be phased into the normal version until you relog.

#4 shadowchubb2321

shadowchubb2321

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:25 AM

hello, can i ask what did you do to fix it? i have the same problem. 

in the same account my alchem can see other players at s. pront while if i change to my bard i cant see players at s. pront.

#5 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:23 AM

I'm not sure how the new low-level prontera is supposed to behave. I renamed the topic so it better describes the issue at hand so someone else will (hopefully) be able to offer some input.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users