Problems trying to run the game after installing - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Problems trying to run the game after installing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TaBCan

TaBCan

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 07:27 PM

When I run from the regular patcher:

Play = SkinInfo_NEW.lua:219: attempt to call global `C_IsSteamOn' (a nil value)

rePLAY = Ragexe.exe - Application Error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application."

When I run from the Patchup.exe:

Play = Ragexe.exe - Application Error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application."

rePLAY = Ragexe.exe - Application Error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application."

Running Patchup.exe does not affect the regular patcher. Anybody know what's wrong with this thing? I'm using Windows 8.

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:21 AM

One known cause of this problem is an incompatibility between the IRO client and Bitdefender's security software. If you're using any such software, then try adding the IRO client installation folder to its scanning whitelist. As a last resort, you may have to replace the software with an alternative.

#3 TaBCan

TaBCan

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:29 AM

One known cause of this problem is an incompatibility between the IRO client and Bitdefender's security software. If you're using any such software, then try adding the IRO client installation folder to its scanning whitelist. As a last resort, you may have to replace the software with an alternative.

This worked, thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users