CART CANNON - Page 9 - Game Discussions (archived) - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 5 votes

CART CANNON

• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

#201 Luckie

Luckie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:36 AM

So, Cola in a nutshell:
Cola cries about Cart cannon while simultaneously telling people to stop crying in other threads.
C/D?

#202 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:46 AM

I think that perhaps our method of changing the God items may play a part. You get the same Str as before from a meg for example, but now the str isn't being applied to the skill from that god item. Which sort of leads me to believe that things like Str cards also wouldn't help with Cart Cannon and AB. The only reason this may be coming out now is because there are characters that have 130+ str not being applied to the skill, that used to get applied. Or HQ did change those 2 skills and are not 'fessing up to it yet.

#203 rayy

rayy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:18 AM

Str (from equipment and stats) still definitely helps the damage with cart cannon and AB, but by far less than before it seems

Edited by rayy, 12 November 2010 - 11:19 AM.

#204 Puppet

Puppet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 831 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:45 AM

Seriosuly even with this nerf that is still the one of the most power AOE in the game so stfu, you have the damn plants to the need to balanced.

Edited by Puppet, 12 November 2010 - 11:45 AM.

#205 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC

Posted 12 November 2010 - 02:10 PM

Really? 8 pages of crying over this?

The funny part is that majority of the people here doing the crying are genetics. Everyone else pretty much is satisfied that the skill is now balanced. It's like giving a kid with a go cart that's throttled up too high and is unfair to the other kids that are capped off. So you cap his cart too and everyone is in sync. But the kid is now pissed because he no longer has an unfair advantage.

Cart Canon seems to still be a great leveling skill as I saw a few genetics killing huge mobs in Juperos last night all the way from 1am-5am in the morning my time. There wasn't a time that a genetic was not on the map leveling well killing huge mobs right next to me with the same skill that you guys claim is garbage without god items. Hell, cart canon isn't even at the END of the skill tree for you guys.

However, I do agree that since they nerfed it there should be resets reenabled as 1 time stat/skill reset for genetic class only. But through submitted tickets, not through reenabling the NPC.

There's probably a hack or a way to glitch some mvp or some :P. Wayyy too much energy just for this little change.

#206 r0n1n

r0n1n

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 02:30 PM

I think that perhaps our method of changing the God items may play a part. You get the same Str as before from a meg for example, but now the str isn't being applied to the skill from that god item. Which sort of leads me to believe that things like Str cards also wouldn't help with Cart Cannon and AB. The only reason this may be coming out now is because there are characters that have 130+ str not being applied to the skill, that used to get applied. Or HQ did change those 2 skills and are not 'fessing up to it yet.

Bowling bash damage has severely been affected by the change too.

#207 TJsSac

TJsSac

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationEA North Alberta

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:04 PM

Kind of funny if they did change it without telling you therefor making you look like an ass-hole to the community for a change occurring and not letting us know

#208 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 12 November 2010 - 03:06 PM

Heh... when I read this, all I thought was, "Yeah... Same with dancers and trans, 99 with DS to 99 again with DS."

And mechanics lololol :P

#209 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 November 2010 - 05:43 AM

I don't think you understand how IQ works. When someone who is smarter than you leaves, it lowers the average.

QQ more over being wrong about this whole topic :P

And you don't understand averages. When someone STUPID joins it drags the average down.

But hey, don't matter does it. You are so utterly stupid and self absorbed that even if someone pointed out that 2+2=4 you still stupidly will go on arguing that it equals 22 - making up :P as you go along, denying what you have said previously, and trying to shift blame any way you can. Sorry, you are NOT as smart as you think - whoever told you scoring LOWER on your IQ test was better was foolishly trying not to hurt your feelings.

#210 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:54 AM

I don't understand averages. When someone STUPID joins it drags the average down.

Right. If you leave, the average might raise by a landslide.

But hey, I don't matter do I. I am so utterly stupid and self absorbed that even if someone pointed out that 2+2=4 I still stupidly will go on arguing that it equals 22 - making up :P as I go along, denying what I have said previously, making up stuff other people sayd to try to shift blame any way I can. Sorry, I are NOT as smart as I think - whoever told you that my scoring LOWER on my IQ test was bad was intelligently something accurate.

Fixed for accuracy. I agree with this post, but, its not true that someone had to tell my your horrible IQ or demeanor was a bad thing. Some of us are actually intelligent to determine that on our own.

Edited by Jaye, 13 November 2010 - 06:55 AM.

#211 meoryou2

meoryou2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1176 posts
  • LocationAFK in Ymir pront

Posted 13 November 2010 - 02:49 PM

Right. If you leave, the average might raise by a landslide.

Fixed for accuracy. I agree with this post, but, its not true that someone had to tell my your horrible IQ or demeanor was a bad thing. Some of us are actually intelligent to determine that on our own.

Funny, I'm not the one who doesn't listen, claims they know about classes they obviously know nothing about, says something extremely stupid on the old forums then claims they didn't now, makes up something stupid trying to make someone else look wrong - even though it's quite obvious to anyone with 1/2 a brain that it's just you spewing stupid bullcrap that you know nothing about.

Here's an idea, stop QQing over windfail leaving, make some friends, maybe smoke a little herb to loosen up a bit and get laid. Maybe, just MAYBE 99% of the human population wouldn't hate you then.

Oh, and changing quotes - with horrible spelling and grammar mistakes no less - makes you look even more douche-esq than normal.

#212 Maxpain6

Maxpain6

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:06 PM

Lol, derp moments everywhere. Cart Cannon its fine how it is. Deal with it.

#213 Tommy

Tommy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:03 AM

This thread was funny to read. "Wahhh cart cannon lvling efficiency gone" "I only do 18k Cannons now" wahhh. Best trap dmg ive seen has been 9k. Not even HALF the dmg of the cart cannon and u wanna whine about being able to lvl efficiently?

Skills r fine. Game always gets :unsure: up and people always find a new way to lvl. Deal with it. Find a new way to lvl urself.

#214 Brindizer

Brindizer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationDuluth

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:17 AM

Posted Image

#215 rayy

rayy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 07:26 AM

too many trolls in this forums

#216 Tommy

Tommy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:09 AM

Thanks Brind for summing up what i said lol. I like the pic too.

#217 snowstorm

snowstorm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:20 AM

why don't you just quit this game Jayed O__________O? you will never get anything accomplished and you will always be a -_-ty retard who is too dumb to realize it. god damn it must suck to be you

#218 CocaCola

CocaCola

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1007 posts
  • LocationNE
  • Server:Classic

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:50 AM

Whats the matter, die a few times in WoE to my LOLbolt scholar? Or are you one of the retarded champs that tried to gfist me repeatedly to get me out of SW? Maybe one of the THREE champs in E\A that where on screen and tried to gfist me while in SW one after the other then just snap away embarrassed? Never mind, trying to gfist me out of SW sounds more like something jaye would do.

I dont even play champ bad. D... is a cool guy but you are in CLANDESTINE and the fact that you claim youve killed anyone in woe is a good joke btw. Remember the genetic that solod your entire CD recall in top right Juno?

#219 CocaCola

CocaCola

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1007 posts
  • LocationNE
  • Server:Classic

Posted 14 November 2010 - 10:51 AM

This thread was funny to read. "Wahhh cart cannon lvling efficiency gone" "I only do 18k Cannons now" wahhh. Best trap dmg ive seen has been 9k. Not even HALF the dmg of the cart cannon and u wanna whine about being able to lvl efficiently?

Skills r fine. Game always gets :unsure: up and people always find a new way to lvl. Deal with it. Find a new way to lvl urself.

Already have, back to do doing 25k again. Just need to unnerf so I one shot acidus now.

#220 Sevi

Sevi

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:27 PM

I have tried to spend a good part of the last 2 pages trying to figure out who meoryou2 is since he's been WoEing.

I'm still not sure who he is.

I wish we had 3 champs on for WoE.

#221 Tommy

Tommy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:46 PM

Yes cus doing a 25k Cannon isnt good enough? Beef fire trap! I wanna run around 2 shotting Aciduses and people in WoE. Game is fine how it is. Besides all we did was get the full updates from k/j RO that theyve had.

#222 Sevi

Sevi

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 02:54 PM

Good shadowchasers can incapicitate and/or kill a whole cluster of people if they know how to play their character right. I know one that is infinitely more annoying than geneticists.

#223 BobaTea

BobaTea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 November 2010 - 03:57 PM

im so mad...

#224 Firesa

Firesa

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:10 PM

And you don't understand averages. When someone STUPID joins it drags the average down.

But hey, don't matter does it. You are so utterly stupid and self absorbed that even if someone pointed out that 2+2=4 you still stupidly will go on arguing that it equals 22 - making up :lol: as you go along, denying what you have said previously, and trying to shift blame any way you can. Sorry, you are NOT as smart as you think - whoever told you scoring LOWER on your IQ test was better was foolishly trying not to hurt your feelings.

Er lol the real "STUPID" people here are the ones that assume that IQ is an indicator of intelligence. I just lol at that.

Back on topic, cart cannon nerf has mainly affected those with really high str, but I really don't like that they nerfed it as well as Acid Bomb. Plus there would have been no harm just nerfing those in pvp, if that was really the issue. A handful of classes have effective mass killing AoE skills. I don't see those nerfed..

TBH though, if they don't go ahead and nerf everything the genetic has, Hell Plant and HOM will still destroy people in woe once people have levelled a bit, soooooo yeah. I am sort of over this.

#225 Lazarusxix

Lazarusxix

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 19 December 2010 - 09:47 PM

True or false: God gave you a buffed up clashing spiral skill so that you can smite down sinners on the Valkyrie server.

True.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users