pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:06 PM

Guess I must be stupid cos I still don't understand the purpose of gems in costumes?   :sob:

Frankly, I am with you on that one. I neither refine or gem my costumes. Seems like a waste of zulie to me.

#52 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:14 PM

i dont get the more socket thing, with dropping/valor npc gems thing so confused :hmm:  pam you maybe got time to awnser some questions sooner or later about this :p_swt:

#53 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:15 PM

I will do what I can. But I really don't know that much more than any of you guys do.

#54 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:21 PM

I will do what I can. But I really don't know that much more than any of you guys do.

hm maybe i ask leonis, should i annoy him if i do :dunno:

#55 beachbabyc

beachbabyc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, Georgia, USA

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:31 PM

Frankly, I am with you on that one. I neither refine or gem my costumes. Seems like a waste of zulie to me.

Exactly!

#56 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 12:34 PM

I am sure Leonis will explain things in the patch notes. I imagine he is quite busy atm.

#57 berts111

berts111

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 01:10 PM

hope there is not exorbitant changes.

#58 SunflowerGirl

SunflowerGirl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:04 PM

Leo has said that only ghosts which come from ghost seeds drop gem boxes now.

Things aren't that complicated.  First one person says something is off then another and still you guys are trying to find reasons why we are wrong.  

Xita ghosts obviously start off as ghost seeds, and they were dropping gem boxes before the update because I went out and tried it before the last patch and so did a clannie in another area on Eldeon, and they were dropping. So unless they changed from what/where the gem boxes are dropping in the last patch they did, then something obviously went wrong. Same for the NPCs...working before and now not after the last patch.  NPCs are supposed to work on whatever planet they are on, and I'm pretty sure they want to know about it so they work on it.

#59 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:18 PM

about Gem socket in all items is great in cleric soo they dont spend many rerolls (a full charm cleric can get 30 stats just with gem, that will maybe made berly vending more expensive since more clerics might will buy berly than rerolls), about in rest, i dont agree, too mutch unbalanced, a full tank knight with hp recovery and lots of def .... might can never die lolz (who knows) thats gd for DGs but for pvp is a huge disadvantage .... lets see how it will works u.u

#60 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 02:19 PM

Things aren't that complicated.  First one person says something is off then another and still you guys are trying to find reasons why we are wrong.  

Xita ghosts obviously start off as ghost seeds, and they were dropping gem boxes before the update because I went out and tried it before the last patch and so did a clannie in another area on Eldeon, and they were dropping. So unless they changed from what/where the gem boxes are dropping in the last patch they did, then something obviously went wrong. Same for the NPCs...working before and now not after the last patch.  NPCs are supposed to work on whatever planet they are on, and I'm pretty sure they want to know about it so they work on it.

I never said you were wrong, nor was I trying to imply that you were. I merely repeated what Leo had said. If you honestly feel there is a problem, then I suggest you submit a bug report. It will be dealt with faster than on here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users