#1 AndruMdz

AndruMdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:00 AM

Hi, weel i have many doubts about which build is better for a Knight, i don't really get it 'cause some people say that STR is better others "go full INT" or "AGI is useless" or "VIT is not good at all".

i just wanna know a build that allow me decent damage and also a decent resistance. Can someone tell an stat build and skill build for a Knight mostly for PVE and another one for PVP and ofcourse if it better go for full damage 'cause even doing that i will have a good resistance. 

Please help me with these i'm really confuse about what is better for a knight mostly because i was inactive around 6 months and many many things are different from what I remember and also the reason that i put first.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english 

Edited by AndruMdz, 30 August 2014 - 10:01 AM.

#2 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:22 AM

About bonus stats you should probably prioritize INT and/or VIT depending on what you prefer. My knight doesn't have that good a critical rate (around 28%) so it doesn't crit very often as I'd like it to. That made me go for a 125 INT/200 VIT stat build (I'm ML30 with full extra 100 stats).

The point of not getting STR or AGI in bonus stats is that:

1) STR can be achieved in bulks from your gear and the bonus won't help that much

2) Each AGI point gives only 1 critical.

When talking about  bonus stats, that are so limited, you won't want to spend them in something that isn't nearly as rewarding as INT (or VIT if you like it).

That's my point of view ^^

#3 AndruMdz

AndruMdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:44 AM

About bonus stats you should probably prioritize INT and/or VIT depending on what you prefer. My knight doesn't have that good a critical rate (around 28%) so it doesn't crit very often as I'd like it to. That made me go for a 125 INT/200 VIT stat build (I'm ML30 with full extra 100 stats).

The point of not getting STR or AGI in bonus stats is that:

1) STR can be achieved in bulks from your gear and the bonus won't help that much

2) Each AGI point gives only 1 critical.

When talking about  bonus stats, that are so limited, you won't want to spend them in something that isn't nearly as rewarding as INT (or VIT if you like it).

That's my point of view ^^

Thanks :) so int is for BT l if i'm not wrong  and vit for defense and HP so i can go for more int i if want more damage or VIT to be more tanky Right?

#4 xLuc

xLuc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:47 AM

Yea, pretty much. The bonus defense each VIT gives is negligible though. It would be just extra meat (HP) for you to burn haha.

The thing with INT is that the sources are limited to: hones, runes and bonus stats, so you'll probably want to have it whenever you can.

#5 AndruMdz

AndruMdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:01 AM

Yea, pretty much. The bonus defense each VIT gives is negligible though. It would be just extra meat (HP) for you to burn haha.

The thing with INT is that the sources are limited to: hones, runes and bonus stats, so you'll probably want to have it whenever you can.

ok i will try Thanks and one last thing which skill build you can suggest me??

#6 Kupfner

Kupfner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:18 PM

If u looking for "a build that allow me decent damage and also a decent resistance", it refers to balanced offensive defensive knight. So u should pump AGI instead of INT. Big INT is only meant for pure offensive knight.

For an example of skill build, have a look of this (this is my knight skill build):
http://ro2base.com/b...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0

#7 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:09 AM

If u looking for "a build that allow me decent damage and also a decent resistance", it refers to balanced offensive defensive knight. So u should pump AGI instead of INT. Big INT is only meant for pure offensive knight.

For an example of skill build, have a look of this (this is my knight skill build):

I thought that too i had 175 stat points in AGI at ml 20 and i had 29,8% of crit and 12k crit damage against mummies a couple days ago i moved all my 175 stat points on INT i lost 1,8% crit but now i do 19k crit damage so put stat points in AGI is a waste.

#8 AndruMdz

AndruMdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:42 AM

thanks for the skill build i will try with that

I thought that too i had 175 stat points in AGI at ml 20 and i had 29,8% of crit and 12k crit damage against mummies a couple days ago i moved all my 175 stat points on INT i lost 1,8% crit but now i do 19k crit damage so put stat points in AGI is a waste.

so is better go for INT just like a warrior, i made this post 'cause i saw a ML 1 Knight do solo leviathan (i think thats the name e.e) and she or he hit leviathan really hard and c'mon he/she didn't lose HP at all but. and i saw ML of more level from other classes lose HP.

well thanks :) i will try go for INT and see what happen

#9 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:31 AM

Use cards accessories seed runes and titlel to gain critical and vitality if tou think your crit shances are too low.

#10 Kupfner

Kupfner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:47 AM

But he is asking for "decent damage and also a decent resistance". The reason to put AGI is not solely for critical alone, but for dodge. 1 AGI = 2 dodge, u may think dodge is sux but some ppl agree it helps mitigate the damage a lot. U may asking why not VIT instead, cos he is looking something in balance, a status that both benefits from offensive and defensive so the answer is AGI.

#11 AndruMdz

AndruMdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 05:59 PM

Well i will try to do a Balance with all yours recommendations and see what will happen and thanks now i have an starting point :)

#12 GarudaBlack

GarudaBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:02 PM

Oh Kupfer... what is the cooldown of your max level shield charge and shield bash?

For me max those skills are not much usefull (I'm more pve focused), but is nice see other ideas about our class.

Oh Andru if you want another reference here is my build xD:

I bought all my skill points but I have 10 points left. I'm waiting our skill balance patch to decide where to spend those points.

Edited by GarudaBlack, 31 August 2014 - 07:05 PM.

#13 Kupfner

Kupfner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:29 PM

Around 12 secs if im not mistaken, i cant afford RS 30++ lol.

#14 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 01 September 2014 - 01:34 AM

But he is asking for "decent damage and also a decent resistance". The reason to put AGI is not solely for critical alone, but for dodge. 1 AGI = 2 dodge, u may think dodge is sux but some ppl agree it helps mitigate the damage a lot. U may asking why not VIT instead, cos he is looking something in balance, a status that both benefits from offensive and defensive so the answer is AGI.

Completely useless put AGI to have dodge since the last balance patch that moved Hit on str and int, only AGI based classes have enough agi to dodge tanks have way more chances to parry

#15 AndruMdz

AndruMdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 11:21 AM

there's something thai i don't understand if AURA HEAL is Really necesary 'cause well i dont't know how much is the amount of that cure at high levels 'cause it depends of physical damage and just 100% at max level and i Wanna know if i can let that Skill without points or put points later when i have more damage and another thing if i can let CONCENTRATION without points cause i don't see it much useful 

#16 Kupfner

Kupfner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:00 PM

Aura heal is not useful till u get high level. At ml 30 with himmelmez gears, ur critical aura heal will be around 12k-14k which is equal to 1 prime dayr red pot. If u think u want concentration instead, thats also ok. But imo concentration potential is better for pure offensive knight which play aura blade instead of aura armor.

#17 AndruMdz

AndruMdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:14 PM

Aura heal is not useful till u get high level. At ml 30 with himmelmez gears, ur critical aura heal will be around 12k-14k which is equal to 1 prime dayr red pot. If u think u want concentration instead, thats also ok. But imo concentration potential is better for pure offensive knight which play aura blade instead of aura armor.

so i can let Aura Heal to the end of my build 'cause like i was thinking  is just good if you have high level and if Concentration is just good for a pure offensive knight i don't need it cause i want my Knight just for PVE and help to tank inside the dungeons

#18 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:33 AM

so i can let Aura Heal to the end of my build 'cause like i was thinking  is just good if you have high level and if Concentration is just good for a pure offensive knight i don't need it cause i want my Knight just for PVE and help to tank inside the dungeons

The thing is that your HPs don't scale the same way as your damage does.

Since Aura Heal is based on your damage (physical skill effect) and you most likely won't have +20 gear early in the game, Aura Heal will only be useful once you refined your gear.

#19 AndruMdz

AndruMdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 09:44 AM

The thing is that your HPs don't scale the same way as your damage does.

Since Aura Heal is based on your damage (physical skill effect) and you most likely won't have +20 gear early in the game, Aura Heal will only be useful once you refined your gear.

so i can let that skill for a "late game" when i finally get some good stuff. thanks for answering :)

#20 galves

galves

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 10:40 PM

best card for knght ? reqiuem card or osiris card ?

#21 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 11 October 2014 - 04:50 AM

good question i still play whith the event gold cards :P

#22 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:03 AM

reqiuem card

its so much cheaper and gives you both stats that dont have diminishing returns

#23 AndruMdz

AndruMdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 12:39 PM

its so much cheaper and gives you both stats that dont have diminishing returns

true i have 5 requiems cards and are good and help you a lot with the HP 

#24 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:36 AM

what stats has requiem?  :p_swt:

#25 GarudaBlack

GarudaBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:08 PM

what stats has requiem?   :p_swt:

Requiem give 34 INT and 29 VIT. So 5 Requiem cards can give you 170 INT and 145 VIT.

But another interesting card who nobody farm much is Sand Mane Leader. Each card give you 36 INT and 31 VIT and the total of 5 cards gives you 180 INT and 155 VIT points.

Edited by GarudaBlack, 12 October 2014 - 01:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users