5 replies to this topic

#1 Aigis

Aigis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:33 AM

Hi there,
yeah i know that this type of druid isn't really a good choice now, but since i made the fascination set a physical critical based character a long time ago, i decided to continue with this druid, he is still my highest character lv76 (yeah, that's all i could effort), so i ask you a few info (please do not answer AA druid sucks, i know, but still i can do jacob shrine alone and i farm without problems, so avoid this comment):

1) What's a good physical damage range (Min-Max) at about lv75? I actually equip lv72 knuckles.

2) Are there other AA + def + con based druids around? I feel kinda lonely;

3) After the fascination set, what should i get? Which are the best knuckles? I have the DC one and the lv72 one, should i get shield + axe\sword instead? If so which one?

4) Is there any guild who does raids? I'm like without guild since i was in the old Eclipse one, now abandoned.

5) Don't think that my build is without any magic skill, i use throwing wastewater and rage of bugs in order to farm, but they are really useless since i do ton of damages with my inferno. I see a lot of ppl using skill spam physical druid, but bleeding and double slash are like...weak? What do you say on SS phys based one?

Thank you for your time and patience.
Waiting for answered aimed to my questions.

#2 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 01 September 2014 - 09:06 AM

hmm, im no real Druid player but for AA I'd prefer Bludger + Magic shield maybe (unless u want alot of HP = 79 knuckles or 85) - if u want to stay AA druid u can even compound the 85 knuckles to STR ^^ (ppl would like to kill u for that but meh, swimming with the mainstream --> 85 Ominous INT knuckles <-- is boring and lazy - u could also use the 85 Trinity knuckles which offer alot more max phys dmg but like 2k less HP compared to 85 Ominous and 79 Uncursed... Trinity Bludger + Trinity Magic shield would look nice on a druid too *lol* - meh I think its a bit confusing now but im too lazy to delete this wall of text...

to make it short : I would lvlup my druid to 85, get it the Trinity Bludger + Trinity Magic Shield, compound myself a 85 STR or CON or mix of both gear....

#3 INeedANewName

INeedANewName

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1046 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 September 2014 - 11:41 PM

AA druids are indeed not popular

if you stay AA, then no, there is no better set than fasci for you. for weapon knucks or sword/shield, free choice. just they should be 79/85

phys SS build exists, go with STR magic jewels and get high reinforced 79/85 knuckles along with 85 armor set. that way you can keep some of your AA too (just need both crit balls for switching)

#4 tally

tally

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1136 posts
  • LocationDisgruntled
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Velik - Vermillion

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:42 AM

Played with many druid builds myself - AA, skill, tank, caster, and hybrids of these.

Settled on an AA build with a 'budget' build - she wasn't my main!

Fascination, L71 bludgeon for HP and CAD, and L75 magic shield (for HP and block stats), physical reinforced jewels.

#5 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:51 AM

Hi there,
yeah i know that this type of druid isn't really a good choice now, but since i made the fascination set a physical critical based character a long time ago, i decided to continue with this druid, he is still my highest character lv76 (yeah, that's all i could effort), so i ask you a few info (please do not answer AA druid sucks, i know, but still i can do jacob shrine alone and i farm without problems, so avoid this comment):

1) What's a good physical damage range (Min-Max) at about lv75? I actually equip lv72 knuckles.

2) Are there other AA + def + con based druids around? I feel kinda lonely;

3) After the fascination set, what should i get? Which are the best knuckles? I have the DC one and the lv72 one, should i get shield + axe\sword instead? If so which one?

4) Is there any guild who does raids? I'm like without guild since i was in the old Eclipse one, now abandoned.

5) Don't think that my build is without any magic skill, i use throwing wastewater and rage of bugs in order to farm, but they are really useless since i do ton of damages with my inferno. I see a lot of ppl using skill spam physical druid, but bleeding and double slash are like...weak? What do you say on SS phys based one?

Thank you for your time and patience.
Waiting for answered aimed to my questions.

I have been an AA druid for a long time. Since I had a lot of skillpoints left I even put them in doomguard skills to tank raidbosses. I have quit the game about a year ago and I knew of some players who had an AA druid as an alt. It can be fun to play, because you will be quite special.Fascination set is the best option for AA. Trinity knuckles would be a good option or the STR omnious knuckles for damage. For the skills, just focus on what you need as an AA druid. I even had revenge of teleknesis and pretty much all defense buffs. You could use those other magic skills for the DOT, but i doubt it's worth it when you have great AA damage. Then I would just invest in your inferno (the dash / swift legs). 

Hope this helps, 

#6 juaheri

juaheri

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 06:30 PM

are you still AA?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users