Priest Quest Issue. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Priest Quest Issue.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Phalty

Phalty

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 05:38 AM

Hey, I'm just wondering if there is anyway I can get some help here I'm level 55 base and 50 job level. went to the church in prontera to cange my job class, everything was fine up until I was teleported. I've now tried to complete the quest probably 50 times and everytime it has just failed to load me to the quest location, and makes me quit the game, just keep spitting me back out at my save point.

Just getting frusterated and really want to get this solved so I can continue playing!

thanks.

#2 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2014 - 06:46 AM

Please describe exactly what happens when the NPC attempts to teleport your character.

#3 Junchikun

Junchikun

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:38 PM

I guess his talking about the part which the npc will bring ur priest to a place to kill some undead.. For me, I just left my priest stuck there for about 5mins with to client is minimize mode... After 5 mins, restore ro client then my priest can start moving..click on the chat box to start the test..

#4 Phalty

Phalty

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:26 AM

Thanks guys I just had to wait around, it was definately me not being patient enough Dx. I appreciate the help!

Thank you so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users