hmm time loop. - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

hmm time loop.

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 kuyaeze

kuyaeze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:30 AM

ok, so this feels like "All you need is kill". everytime i trade zeny, sell stuff, buy stuff, after i go to character select and relog, it reverts to a certain time. people have bought stuff from my shop, i see my zeny returning to previous amount with the wares returning aswell - and it's not just me, my friend is experiencing the same, talking about "weird" prontera.

#2 screndeat

screndeat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:34 AM

darn... I thought I was the only...

i tried to buy a morrigane's helm but i i lost all the money...

time is convoluted in prontera.

#3 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

Disney Prince in Disguise

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Server:Chaos, on hiatus

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:35 AM

rollback
similar to this case
http://forums.warppo...rampsti-broken/

#4 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:37 AM

It seems there is currently a fault with the Chaos server. I recommend you avoid playing until the fault is fixed because your progress may not be saved.

#5 PronteraJOURNAL

PronteraJOURNAL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:40 AM

Time Paradox... Indeed...    :p_sick:   i bought some fresh fish when i bwing , everything reverted to my last Kafra save point!!! 0_o

:hmm:

#6 kuyaeze

kuyaeze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:41 AM

maybe we need to equip some boots of time? :heh:

#7 PronteraJOURNAL

PronteraJOURNAL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:42 AM

lols

#8 PronteraJOURNAL

PronteraJOURNAL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:44 AM

by the way that weird prontera map! your friend was refering to? i also experienced that when I bwing then respawn in a prontera with no people but random low tier monsters 0_o  scary place, i just dont seem to remember how i did it though! :p_omg:

#9 akosimaki

akosimaki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:00 AM

encountered a similar problem.. job exp bugged up, went from 99.8% to 0.1% and showed level up animation, but still at job 27. also, my job manual and reset stone are still in my inventory despite using them in mid TI.

on the warps, happened a bunch of times. gramps warped me into abyss lake. afterwards, used butterfly wing and ended up in the lower left corner of Payon, right in the water with a Ragged Zombie. after killing it, i used a flywing and ended up in Nameless Island's Abbey o_o. no idea what's going on.

Edited by akosimaki, 05 September 2014 - 06:03 AM.

#10 longshoe

longshoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • LocationCanada West coast
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:27 AM

HOLY -_-,  I lost 50%exp after a disconnection in High Ti.!!!!im almost 150, just need 26%! But now Im back to 24%exp remaining!!!

SO SAD T.T :sob:  :sob:  :sob:

#11 AngelJJ

AngelJJ

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:32 AM

I sold 6 magical stones and when i relogged i just lost the magical stones and got no money from the trade.... is that a situation like you all been through or i got scammed ? =(

(55 merit badges is not something that you get one day, specially for new people like me).,.

#12 Predd

Predd

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:42 AM

Yeah, i hit lvl 99 using bm + TI and it rolled me down 3 levels... hard enough to level as a sage... 

#13 PronteraJOURNAL

PronteraJOURNAL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:52 AM

I sold 6 magical stones and when i relogged i just lost the magical stones and got no money from the trade.... is that a situation like you all been through or i got scammed ? =(

(55 merit badges is not something that you get one day, specially for new people like me).,.

try checking your Storage, maybe your reset stones are in there depending on iRO last save state on your character  :p_idea:   don't worry  it must be the Time Loop

#14 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:55 AM

man, those random warps on some map like prontera with no people but monsters or payon with ragged zombie seems pretty scary. glad i didnt online, i dont even want to log in now till the problem solved

#15 qrty5321

qrty5321

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:03 AM

WTF is happening??

I have tried upgrading about 7 times now

but everything just rolls back to a specific point in time

basically here's whats happening to me

1. I start in veins

2. go to eden

3. go to pront

4. i buy 4 elus from a certain shop

5. i go to hollegren (or whatever his name is)

6. i upgrade to +4

7. then i go back to veins

8. my equips and zeny is back to wheb before i started upgrading like in step 1.

now every time i try to upgrade again i go to the same shop, except his elus are decreasing equal to the amount of elus i buy.

#16 PronteraJOURNAL

PronteraJOURNAL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:13 AM

:p_idea: I did some "intensive testing" with this TIME LOOP  and found out:

1. Tele to Prontera via Bwing sometimes respawn you to Bugged Prontera. (spawn at Bugged Prontera, always leads to zenny revert after you return to real prontera)

2. Giving away your Zenny and Relog right after brings back your zenny since the last save state. (note that the receiver also reverts fter relog so no transactions really done.

3. Items transaction and warp to prontera after relog, the item doesn't become x2. ( Note: you can also practically lose an item this way i think)

4. transaction in Alberta of zenny, saving, then kafra teleport to payon, you would respawn at payon with the zenny but once you save at payon kafra and relog,

your zenny reverts to the last server saved zenny.

That is all i have tested with item/zennny transactions, about XP havent realy tried it yet, if anyone did please share with us. if you have anything to add or corrections just post here guys!   ^_^

#17 juxtapposed

juxtapposed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:16 AM

after several attempts to +10 an violin, i finally succeeded. 

when i talked to the eden teleporter, i was transported to a room in the second floor of eden hq, so i thought."ah maybe it's just a minor bug."

but when i finally warped to the low ti map, i noticed something strange, my weight decreased from 1111 to 700+ and that's when i checked my inventory, i lost the +10 violin[4], shades, base guitar[1], and 700k zeny (i remember the exact amount because i transferred that from my blacksmith).

i know it's not much but i really needed those!  :sob: 

#18 qrty5321

qrty5321

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:21 AM

WTF is happening??

1. I start in veins

2. go to eden

3. go to pront

6. i upgrade to +4

8. my equips and zeny is back to wheb before i started upgrading like in step 1.

now every time i try to upgrade again i go to the same shop, except his elus are decreasing equal to the amount of elus i buy.

yeah... I just depleted that one shop's elus but I alway revert to "step 1 status" minus a couple k's of zeny (i guess it was for the portals)

#19 Krystabelle

Krystabelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:26 AM

Same here.. I sold off all my 139 BMX3s in Eden 2nd Floor for 9,550,000each.. When she relogged, they all came back and zeny was gone.. The buyers prolly didn't get their BMX3 lost.. So there's extra floating around..

I just hope GMs can exchange all my BMX3s for the zeny I earned while spending all that time to vend.. T.T

Edited by Krystabelle, 05 September 2014 - 07:27 AM.

#20 fuyukikun

fuyukikun

• Members
  • 12269 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

:p_idea: I did some "intensive testing" with this TIME LOOP and found out:

1. Tele to Prontera via Bwing sometimes respawn you to Bugged Prontera. (spawn at Bugged Prontera, always leads to zenny revert after you return to real prontera)

2. Giving away your Zenny and Relog right after brings back your zenny since the last save state. (note that the receiver also reverts fter relog so no transactions really done.

3. Items transaction and warp to prontera after relog, the item doesn't become x2. ( Note: you can also practically lose an item this way i think)

4. transaction in Alberta of zenny, saving, then kafra teleport to payon, you would respawn at payon with the zenny but once you save at payon kafra and relog,
your zenny reverts to the last server saved zenny.

That is all i have tested with item/zennny transactions, about XP havent realy tried it yet, if anyone did please share with us. if you have anything to add or corrections just post here guys! ^_^

i want to hear the scary stuff part like town with monster, dead cell spawn and misplaced NPCs

#21 Alanthier

Alanthier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1432 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Why are they not replying? It's a Friday, 9:26am Pacific they should be up and at it already.  If I can't sleep in then neither can you!!!

#22 yuckani

yuckani

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:33 AM

WTF is happening??

1. I start in veins

2. go to eden

3. go to pront

6. i upgrade to +4

KING CRIMSON !!

#23 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:34 AM

i doubt they're sleeping in.

#24 PronteraJOURNAL

PronteraJOURNAL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:37 AM

after several attempts to +10 an violin, i finally succeeded. 

when i talked to the eden teleporter, i was transported to a room in the second floor of eden hq, so i thought."ah maybe it's just a minor bug."

but when i finally warped to the low ti map, i noticed something strange, my weight decreased from 1111 to 700+ and that's when i checked my inventory, i lost the +10 violin[4], shades, base guitar[1], and 700k zeny (i remember the exact amount because i transferred that from my blacksmith).

i know it's not much but i really needed those!  :sob: 

Oh Noes!  it seems what i tested/said  with the "could lose items" part should be changed to "Definite Loss of items"!  I am sorry for your loss. :p_sad:

I hope admin fixes this soon... T_T we might lose vended items! 

#25 PronteraJOURNAL

PronteraJOURNAL

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:44 AM

i want to hear the scary stuff part like town with monster, dead cell spawn and misplaced NPCs

yeah been thinking along those lines too  X"3  just too bad i have been/still busy recently to do some in-game investigative journalism, lol. but i must admit, this issue is somehow starting a spark.  :Emo_16:  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users