Asiasoft passes Ragnarok Online 2 to WarpPortal - Page 2 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Asiasoft passes Ragnarok Online 2 to WarpPortal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
221 replies to this topic

#26 rerp

rerp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freyja 9

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:37 PM

^ RIP Zeny  :p_sick:

Have you ever been on Sea Server? If so you would understand why everything will go up in price by a -_- TON

Yeah, soooo, zeny sink time, yes?  :p_laugh:

#27 AikaFuwa

AikaFuwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:37 PM

http://blog.warpport...m/?page_id=6694

It says they keep zenny and in-game items.. WP Just -_- the whole Economy

Keep item is okay...but zeny? omg, this is bad..this is really bad! :o

Edited by AikaFuwa, 10 September 2014 - 06:38 PM.

#28 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:39 PM

LMAO

well ....... rekt 

smfh

ggwp

fakdis

#29 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:39 PM

RIP Economy. Please rethink this WP....

#30 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:42 PM

LMAO

well ....... rekt 

smfh

ggwp

fakdis

DOTO LIFE IS GOOD LIFE

#31 FluffyMiyu

FluffyMiyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:Nom nom nom

Make a petition so that zeny is not transferable.

....... or maybe I should go there into my old account and start making money first.

Your card Warpportal. Choose.

#32 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Petititon are against forums rules :( </3 G_G this is dumb....

#33 100001851961468

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

SEA peeps shud get their own server, that's the best WP can do imho. But to merge it with Odin... ill quit.

#34 rerp

rerp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:44 PM

Yeah the problem is SEA's economy... You can easily get 2mil zeny by just selling VIP birthday so once they got here look they can easily buy our costumes and +20 stuff...

It doesn't follow, I think, since when they get here, the economy hyperinflates and no one will be selling costumes and +20s at the current market price. We prolly shouldn't risk having items (AT ALL) up on AH on their arrival date.

I hope admins from both servers can be bothered to host some sort of transition event for this to keep it all stable, like a zeny-sink event on SEA perhaps. :\

Or at the least, a currency conversion based on server zeny totals and/or prevailing market prices. This is all easy to resolve if it gets the proper attention. :s

Edited by rerp, 10 September 2014 - 06:44 PM.

#35 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:44 PM

DOTO LIFE IS GOOD LIFE

PLS NO KAM FF14

see you in Ragnarok Online 2 has no queue m8 :3

#36 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:45 PM

It doesn't follow, I think, since when they get here, the economy hyperinflates and no one will be selling costumes and +20s at the current market price. We prolly shouldn't risk having items (AT ALL) up on AH on their arrival date.

I hope admins from both servers can be bothered to host some sort of transition event for this to keep it all stable, like a zeny-sink event on SEA perhaps. :\

Or at the least, a currency conversion based on server zeny totals and/or prevailing market prices. This is all easy to resolve if it gets the proper attention. :s

I like your last suggestion my gf suggested that in our guild officer chat, but I said it makes sense so WP won't do it. LOL

#37 rerp

rerp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:45 PM

SEA peeps shud get their own server, that's the best WP can do imho. But to merge it with Odin... ill quit.

That's actually a nicer idea. XD

Edited by rerp, 10 September 2014 - 06:45 PM.

#38 rerp

rerp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:48 PM

I like your last suggestion my gf suggested that in our guild officer chat, but I said it makes sense so WP won't do it. LOL

The slight issue with this is the admins on the other side has already issued the memo without thinking it over thoroughly or considering this stuff, so it's quite possible to trigger community rage by suddenly changing the details. -_-;

Really, things like these shouldn't be delivered as surprises.

#39 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:50 PM

The slight issue with this is the admins on the other side has already issued the memo without thinking it over thoroughly or considering this stuff, so it's quite possible to trigger community rage by suddenly changing the details. -_-;

Really, things like these shouldn't be delivered as surprises.

Think of it this way. The inhabitants of Odin have stopped paying their taxes. The Dictator is mad and notices the trend in his other cities. He decides to have the cities form into one big city and prioritizes pleasing the citizens of the other cities who happen to pay more taxes than Odins original inhabitants do. This inevitably makes them "happy" and they are less reluctant to keep paying their taxes whilst the original inhabitants are -_-.

Edited by Baddiez, 10 September 2014 - 06:51 PM.

#40 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:54 PM

Prior to this news, I send a ticket to warp portal to propose the limit amount of zeny that can be kept. I hope they can respond well and maybe you can use same petitions by ticketing too....

#41 FluffyMiyu

FluffyMiyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:54 PM

Their zeny conversion now is like $1.5 for 100k zeny.

With almost every players having at the at least 2mil zeny roughly. Almost every players. The community might not have much players but even having one of those could cause inflation, what about having ~50 of them? Massive inflation. For how long are we gonna hold our items? Not to mention the gears they are equipped with. Easily can farm everything again here. 

What shutdown should have been stay there. There's no reason to bring them here. If Warpportal really have brain, they should just move the characters, naked. (regardless their level). We already seen many other game closures but this? This is madness. This is retarded move.

#42 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:57 PM

Do they not think before they make decisions like this. FFS

Edited by Baddiez, 10 September 2014 - 06:58 PM.

#43 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:57 PM

they deleted client download links from the site GG http://download.play...om/en/detail/49 :sob:

WTB SEA Client

nvm found link http://ro2.playpark.net/download.html

Edited by KuroiKoneko, 10 September 2014 - 07:01 PM.

#44 FluffyMiyu

FluffyMiyu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 383 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 10 September 2014 - 06:59 PM

they deleted client download links from the site GG http://download.play...om/en/detail/49 :sob:

WTB SEA Client

Lucky I still keeping it.

WTS SEA Client for $100  

Do they not think before they make decisions like this. FFS

Because they don't get any server to start with

#45 rerp

rerp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:00 PM

@Baddiez

Love the analogy, lol

The only thing out of place is: we're supposedly the majority in this case, and the server earns from KP not zeny. :\ I would think this is also the reason why it was not given priority.

2 cents is fine, but please do not spread false information. There is no intention of this server closing. We are becoming the international server as we have the strongest player group and increasing numbers. I know it's common for players to speculate in any game forum, but I recommend everyone take comments about Odin closing with LARGE grains of salt (because we aren't.)

#46 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:00 PM

welcome to NA p1noy dup3rz!1!

#47 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:01 PM

@Baddiez

Love the analogy, lol

The only thing out of place is: we're supposedly the majority in this case, and the server earns from KP not zeny. :\ I would think this is also the reason why it was not given priority.

What I mean is. FROM WHAT I SEE AND ASSUME. The new PH players and SeaRo2 players spend a lot more money on this game (real money) than the fed up veterans on this server do.

#48 rerp

rerp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:05 PM

What I mean is. FROM WHAT I SEE AND ASSUME. The new PH players and SeaRo2 players spend a lot more money on this game (real money) than the fed up veterans on this server do.

Oh, it seems we share the same opinion but from a slightly different view. I'd assumed that their server would be closed since the SEA players were not spending enough. :\ No idea really, tho. But yeah, what you're driving at is right.

And at the back of that, zeny inflation for the old population is an ignored side-effect.

Do note tho, PH new players differ from SEA players in that they didn't come in with established characters and money. IMO, this actually hurts PH players the most as it just widens the gap from endgamers even more.

#49 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:06 PM

Oh, it seems we share the same opinion but from a slightly different view. I'd assumed that their server would be closed since the SEA players were not spending enough. :\ No idea really, tho. But yeah, what you're driving at is right.

And at the back of that, zeny inflation for the old population is an ignored side-effect.

Do note tho, PH new players differ from SEA players in that they didn't come in with established characters and money. IMO, this actually hurts PH players the most as it just widens the gap from endgamers even more.

I'm confused if I understand correctly. PH came from their server that was closed and were not allowed to bring items money or characters, but Sea server people are being allowed to do this. ????

#50 3069121108025959500

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 07:09 PM

I'm confused if I understand correctly. PH came from their server that was closed and were not allowed to bring items money or characters, but Sea server people are being allowed to do this. ????

lol we got no server to start with this is our 1st official server

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users