SEA Merger Feedback - Page 13 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

SEA Merger Feedback

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
359 replies to this topic

#301 Chomei

Chomei

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:41 PM

Some balancing thoughts from a SEA player

1. Anyone who has gotten a level 4 pet will know there's always a large surplus of A and T DNA, from the screenshot posted of the level 4 5 star pets in this thread its possible to use this as a check to know if the pet/player is illegal. Even if they start farming to cover it up now you wont have enough pieces given how hard it is to farm those dungeon bosses for DNA.

2. I have never seen a +10 card, nor even a +4 card, the highest ever was a +3. Word is you can't refine it further once its +3. I never gotten past +1 as the penalty for failure is just too harsh.

3. RNG Rates : I think this is just a generalization made that its really easy to open a 40%+ BS or 30%+ Power rune in SEA server. I've personally opened over 5,000 power runes (from the maya purple fiasco) and have gotten less than 5 over 25%, none over 29%. While there are definitely those walking around with 35-40% power runes, its far from being the 'average'. BS 50 on the other hand I'm sure we are all well informed where most of it came from.

#302 rerp

rerp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Freyja 9

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:07 PM

Since SEA players are playing the region card this time around, and we already have advice that devs have agreed to properly scale/filter the transfers, here are a few suggestions to implement that:

How about just make the server actually double in size? In the sense that...

For zeny, the collective players' total that transfers in should be the same as the current collective total of Odin players. Here, Odin can screw itself by fault of any zeny hoarders. Also, use historical figures for this, as zeny may significantly move during these announcements and players may be rushing to dispose of their zeny.

And to clarify, the totals to be used here should be based on the SERVER total, not just that of the SEA players opting for transfer. Do note it would be absurd to think if the Odin server total equals 100-200 incoming players' total.

Compute an average for everything else (each type of item, each type of seed, each costume, each weapon/armor). There's no other approach than to rescale.

Perform the scaling/cleaning/converting of everything on the entire SEA server before effecting migration.

This proposal focuses in having both old and new populations having an equal collective power/wealth. I believe that's the fairest way to go about this, and also to get rid of arguments built on self-preservation and self-improvement.

Finally, I believe some transparency in some order. We should be informed as to how many of what are coming in. I believe the people deserve that at least. For example, a long list of items with quantities, or even just the significant items. Let it be anonymous to protect the SEA players, but the total of what they're bringing in should be known. Don't know if the reverse should be applicable tho.

Edited by rerp, 13 September 2014 - 09:18 PM.

#303 charissard

charissard

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:18 PM

3. RNG Rates : I think this is just a generalization made that its really easy to open a 40%+ BS or 30%+ Power rune in SEA server. I've personally opened over 5,000 power runes (from the maya purple fiasco) and have gotten less than 5 over 25%, none over 29%. While there are definitely those walking around with 35-40% power runes, its far from being the 'average'. BS 50 on the other hand I'm sure we are all well informed where most of it came from.

I'm not aware of the Maya Purple fiasco, please enlighten me. :v

I don't think someone has already opened 5,000 pcs of power runes in our server (correct me if I'm wrong). That alone, is unfair for NA players I think. The chance to open dem so many runes :v I'm curious how many people have gotten ~5k pcs (or less) power runes from the said fiasco :v

With our current RNG, maybe opening 5,000 pcs power runes will get us only one or two high % seeds. Or maybe none at all  :Emo_14: 

Edited by charissard, 13 September 2014 - 09:18 PM.

#304 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:57 PM

Exodus, UC , BB and Resistance, i'm looking forward to see this scene in WoE . May I watch this scene as an innocence audience :)) :)) :))

Man i would love this moment to happen but, the FPS will make the WOE fked up :). i hope they fix the frame rate issues once they already have merged SEA players to our server.

- SparkArrow

#305 aoi911

aoi911

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 11:48 PM

But.. but.. The RNG of this server, compare to yours  :Emo_14: 

If we farm the same time as you guys, we still wouldn't get those OP items you got there 'cause RNG of this server really, really, sucks. Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard you have better RNG than ours  :Emo_17: 

Nah, i've played in SEA server too, and my RGN still suck, it's not as good as people stated -_- . I don't know why people come up with that idea just after see "some population" got high seeds ( but well, may be RGN really don't love me cause i try 1 stacks armor then it drop my +7% armor to endless +1%, meh~)

#306 8452130110202135077

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:06 AM

After much thought and although I still believe that perhaps stopping any runes from being transferred over to NA is a good thing .. there's also some good points to actually allowing SEA runes to be transferred to NA here is why:

1) Since currently NA also has the existence of OP runes just not as many as SEA... having SEA runes transferred over would mean NA will also have opportunity to obtain higher runes by buying them fand with the influx of these runes the price of them would go down and also end the reign of a only a handful of elite having high runes and will see regular players having the opportunity to get them as well

2) WOE would also be less one sided with more players being able to equip themselves with affordable BS RS GS that was once considered just way too expansive.

3) So instead of an ever powerful elite at least he middle class would expand the elite not growing in power.

after the dust has settled and we sit and ponder the ramifications of this merger perhaps we're being a little too hysterical ...  what do you guys think?

this post is talking about seeds specifically, zenny i am an avid supporter of limiting capping or ratio-ing it before transfer to NA. But i'd like us to think of the 3 points above, constructive thoughts and keep it civil guys thanks.

Edited by 8452130110202135077, 14 September 2014 - 12:07 AM.

#307 XionSinner

XionSinner

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:32 AM

Dont forget WP now call this server as iRO2, international RO2, not NA RO2.

Yes, will be iRO2 not because of merge, but because it's international "NOW", open for all.
Was a NA RO2 but not SEA RO2 or POTION MERCHANTS RO2.

As i said, new life for you SEA player "NOW" coz your server POTION MERCHANT server went off.

It's still best to transfer with no item and zeny.
You cant ratio the PURE CLEAN FARMED : NOT SO SO SO SO CLEAN FARMED.

Having their character transferred for starting a new server is a big freebie.
( Or start from zero like other SEA players who cant bare the HACK and DUPLICATION.)

This offer is for the real fan of the game in my opinion, but not for the hardcore duplicator, hacker that earns real life money on what they are doing.

Now trying their very best to retrieve some of their works to sell again? :D

#308 Kupfner

Kupfner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:49 AM

Having their character transferred for starting a new server is a big freebie.
( Or start from zero like other SEA players who cant bare the HACK and DUPLICATION.)

This offer is for the real fan of the game in my opinion, but not for the hardcore duplicator, hacker that earns real life money on what they are doing.

Now trying their very best to retrieve some of their works to sell again? :D

Lol? A freebie? Are u sure?
Id rather go on a new start but they really gives us some stuff to support our adventure (such as jump level, free vip, free refine package etc.) than transfer our mastered and maxed level but leave nothing to use. Dont tell me ur asking us hitting poring till we get gears then fabre chonchon etc. till finally we can farm again master level gears. Not the matter i decide to start over or accept with transfer policy (if they agree to make our char naked), but really having a max level char without any gears, items, and zeny is not far different from a new character, and some players will think that as "humiliation".

Speaking of fans, half of ro2 fans already waiting for new game - Terms of Service if u havent ever heard. Setting an unpleasant situation will just encourage them earlier to quit, this is a broken game after all. Well if u dont care of it i cant say anymore...

I agree not to transfer all of our own things as it is, give some limitation/nerf/reimburse/etc. but we dont like a naked character. Thats all

Edited by Kupfner, 14 September 2014 - 01:51 AM.

#309 Izionite

Izionite

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:14 AM

I'm a bit confused about the merge. I play ro2 from aeria games and I was thinking if my char will be deleted and not able to join the merge. ugh! I'm confused

Edited by Izionite, 14 September 2014 - 02:16 AM.

#310 aoi911

aoi911

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:56 AM

check your mail when you sign up, AS must send to you a token (basically a code), then follow this link https://www.warpport.../sea/index.aspx to make WP account with your token. After that, just wait till next month when WP get all data from AS.

#311 csyeve

csyeve

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:27 AM

Dont judge early,just wait WP announce. If merge with nothing SEA player willing continue play and is that fair for SEA? My suggestion is all event Bs Gs Rs reduce 30%, reduce zeny amount,all 4/5 stars pet wipe to lvl1,if wipe all seed n item or zeny is unfair for hand grind player.

#312 sheenalee

sheenalee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:33 AM

Greeting to CM Maridah and all the community member or IRO2, I am from SEA sever ro2 Active player nickname LEMON . It takes me a while to read all your forum post here regarding the thread on the SEA sever merging to IRO2 where this is the reason why I would like to take this opportunity to address few opinion and statements to against mostly of the strong negative ( abuse as u can all us bug,hack,etc..) where most of the panic post here mention above from the previous post specified...sorry if I miss out any of it for some of the unpleasant post as I just flip thought it as its only contain non constructive idea but bias to one other side which gain nothing more but humiliated to others in sea player. the follow was my suggestion of thought n impact of the merging:

(a) To transfer of ID n all character in Acc with full item which ever had as same as IRO2 with optimized space.

There is a huge respond of idea here that regarding the protest of zenny value in sea that comparing to IRO2. well that is absolutely right about it and I agree of the exchange or non zenny to be transfer to IRO2. it will be a gd idea to address such problem where the previous post of others had made such idea so I will extract more in the point of BS,RS,GS and other item here.

(1) High % seed had been announced during the SEA previous event for sure, But majority of the player having it are less as most of the user of such BS holder was hardcode player where lead others casual n semi casual player wasn't had so much luck n capable to go in event to win such PVP event to gain such %BS from the start. Furthermore, SEED (BS,RS,GS) was the major trading item among player in the ro2 game where it had been dominated the AH for long that people are trying very hard to achieve it each days in game in order to had a better performance of their character during game time.

There was understand m knowledgeable what IRO2 community was worry of the over power or unbalance in PVP or PVE. By evidence show that your AH in IRO2 also selling BS30 n player also holding BS45%+ seed for player trade among player. That means the high % SEED wasn't only happen in SEA sever but also in IRO2 as well. So it had no difference to remove those BS or item from SEA player to join IRO2 but instate your should remove it ALL from the game included IRO2 which I your hardly find the balance point of it. So why community still wonder n worry of such OP SEED as they felling unfair? furthermore, base on the calculation od seed in BS50% is still a small amount of player had it. My suggestion the best was to reduce all bs50% to bs40% or reduce all the BS included IRO2 to max only 30% or 20% in all general.

For conclusion and impact, if SEED and all item from SEA player are been removed and merge to IRO2 sever, I am very positive sure 98% of the player in SEA would not agree such action being taken and will quit this game for very sure. Most of the remaining player are waiting for your wise decision announcement sincerely in order to make our own decision to still give faith in IRO2 in warp portal or not to play this game anymore

(B ) +20eq & wep , card, character level status shall be remain for all sea sever transfer to be merge.

There is a conflict idea comment from all the previous community post that suggest we SEA player should be consider a fresh new start from IRO2 Sever and no privilege should taken in account no matter how the handworks n effort we made in SEA sever. Some community  who from SEA sever before even made a huge statement idea that we are all bugger, hack,bot....etc by snapping photo from groups of player Facebook wall post under play trade player cases.

Let me without hesitate to extract such statement before come to conclusion. The SEA sever had suffer from such massive attack by bug n hack which we all already acknowledge n well inform from all the previous panic thread post in sever which serve as a the track record of SEA sever. The result of such impact was lots of player shift or left ro2 SEA as common understanding the reason in unfair game but we still manage to hold up until this last SEP2014 which we are really grateful of it.

As the scenarios mention above which most people know, I would like to draw your attention to all the IRO2 community , that historical background cant be remove and deniable. But, there is still had player like us who love this game n yet still playing n try to protect this game until SEA sever close until the last end. So, dunt concluded assumption that we are buger or hacker....etc which case aside  us all form the game to made you all so special as most of the bias comment came from IRO2 by judging from all your previous forum post which out scale from the original of constructive idea to a massive insulation fall upon SEA sever player to create an unhealthy community in this forum.

Furthermore, regarding of cash player or non cash player and DNA. I admit that there is more cash player in SEA sever ( included me) that I most of the time spam cash into game weekly, monthly or daily in either player trade player or game currency. This happen to all the online game . In others words, regarding the inflation of the IRO2 which you all always concern n worry about, its just a matters of time that inflation increase unless the game it dying or no people playing anymore. It is very obviously that IRO2 community had point out the weakness of population drop and the problem in the game which yet not being satisfied or being implement to address such problem. Inspire of such situation, IRO2 still required more player and implementation to address such problem then worry of the unbalance of SEA player cause of your inflation.

Lastly, we sea sever player fully understand on the matter and impact you all worry about the merge.

But, wont you all worry that player can always shift to others game included the IRO2where your all also mention several times to quilt n complain the improper implementation management.

In conclusion, SEA  sever member are all looking forward to your consideration, we also seeking CM n WP to fix a date of such confirmation as soon as possible so we SEA sever player would like to find our own ways or not to continue to playing this game in IRO2. An offer of CLean ID to your IRO2 is unreasonable n unacceptable by SEA member chosen to  play n follow as there is a competitive game market.

A message also to all the IRO2 community, IRO2 sever still contain of several issue unsolved in game,  no doubt the merge of SEA is another weight load to your IRO2. However, it shall be done in well balance manner by not bias to one side. WP can always cast us out the game, but yet your problem in the game still unsolved yet as IRO2 will the last line of defence of the life of this game.

p.s We all love this game as much as you do, so please considerable of the mention above while we sincerely looking forward for your final decision of such merge.

wish u all the best and happy always

Lemon

Edited by sheenalee, 14 September 2014 - 05:27 AM.

#313 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:30 AM

Thats a good idea, if you dont want to remove seeds then cap every single seed over 30% to 30% max (Green,Blue, Red), that should do the trick, stop trying to bring SEA players half naked, dont be selfish.
If you were the ones merging you would love to keep your stuff (c'mon we all know this is true)

#314 Tianciel

Tianciel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:56 AM

I would just like to say that even if your RNG rates are the same (which I still believe they are not. Perhaps before AoV, but our rates have been so nerfed post AoV that it's practically impossible to get above power 30 now, any high runes are remnants of better days), the effort you put into acquiring high runes is not equal. I am not saying that SEA players have not worked VERY hard for their runes. I'm simply saying that if an ODIN player put in the same effort, they would not have the same runes. 

The SEA market has seen a higher number of clean seedrunes/player than the ODIN market. Whether that be because of the maya purple fiasco, botters, dupers, or higher drop rates. It is easier to get a stack of seeds on SEA (in fact, we almost never speak of power runes in STACKS). If it is also easier to get high seed runes/roll, that's just a double whammy. 

Let's say you were to run chaos for power runes (the only way we can currently get them) and received one power rune every two runs (which I believe is already considered lucky!) you would need to do one thousand runs. Please compare the effort required to do 1000 full runs of chaos to whatever you did to obtain your power runes. Do you see the discrepancy? Would you say it's fair for people from SEA to bring their runes, unscaled, to ODIN despite the fact that SEA players have touched twice, thrice, or more times the runes? That would ruin our economy. When you immigrate to another country with high value items there are usually huge taxes associated with it, some other items are not allowed, while some items have a cap. This is done to protect the native economy. And I believe it is only natural that we apply this to incoming SEA players. 

^Keep in mind, I do mean DURING the maya purple bug, from what I understand both servers can only get greens from chaos now.

Edited by Tianciel, 14 September 2014 - 09:00 AM.

#315 CrimsonXross

CrimsonXross

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:50 AM

Greetings to CM Maridah and everyone ,I'm a SEA player with main char Sin name CrimsonXross and I decided not to voice out anything and leave it to WP to decide our fate but as time pass by we receiving more and more negative comments about us and untrue comment such as:

"So a 7 day VIP worth under 5k here is 2 million on SEA... I'm sorry that seems to be a 400x difference in price of a VIP. Or did you mean a 30 day one? In which case it's down to just 100x again."

Allow me to clarify a 30days VIP cost 1M before Casino event that caused all item price down dramatically,during the event 30 days VIP is 100K each and today 30 days VIP is 250 to 350k and you hardly sell them.So by comparing to the actual calculation the above statement is exaggerated alot than actual situation.

Next I would wanna tell my story experience about my SEA RO2 adventure.Startup by the month of November 2013 I played RO2 SEA server.As a new player I hardly know anything about the game.The only thing I know is get to Level 50 ,get 5 scratch thief card for cost-effective of higher HP,get 98 pets with Willow as priority and get a set of Chaos Gear to complete my adventure.

Start up with a few K from mobs drop that allow me to survive buying some scroll and potion from Kafra girl and note that I dun spend any single real cash for this game.When I start to realise the existance and usage of Phantom Stone I'm already Level50 doing King Quest for Chaos dungeon.My daily activity included use my Sin(lv 50),Knight(LV50) and Ranger(LV7) to farm Poring for Collector below Rank 100 to get 3 Box Phantom Stone = 9 stone each day.I spam the stone in pyramid in hoping to get some valuables to sell in AH.Best you get is Premium Dye that sell up to 400k each or random face accessory box that cost 150k each with 9 stone.My 1st fortune came when I get to top of pyramid with 3 stone and get my Angel Wing.As a none cash player,I'm without any fancy costume or accessories and I'm really reluctant to trade out my Angel Wing.In the end I traded it with 1 +10 Dex rune and 1 +9 dex Rune = 1.9m that time.I sold my +9 Dex get 800k and I get my Willow pet with 5 pieces of DNA of 80k per piece that I hardly can farm it with my weak Assassin without Chaos gear and many competitor waiting to farm it.

After full chaos gear life is easier and not much to worry except after few weeks , ML system is introduced along with anniversary ML coin event.While farming MP to level up mostly SEA player agree to share all coin obtained.I used 30 complete coin to obtain my pets that not yet reach 98 to get 30sec cooldown.In the event I get my ramort that greatly help my Sin to survive and party to survive grinding and dungeon raid.As a sin I realise I hardly helpful in grinding due to weak AoE,so I help to Ramort and keep the team alive.

During my ML19 it's February and Valentine event introduced with Chocolatier title that achieveable if you farm 4 bag cacao daily in an area with 2 or 3 cacao tree.Each bag of cacao will cost me 1 hour++ and above to get them.So for the past 1 months of event I farm non stop after working hours until midnight to acheieve my quota because miss out too much means title obtain failure.I'm not an aCash player so I didn't obtain the title after 2 days of event announcement and I have to stop all my grinding activity.

After the event I rush to ML20 but by the time , ML gears already not earning and many vendor stop vending them.I shouted all over Public channel,for a few days just to get my full equip of Osiris.Life does not stop here.Farming Jack or farming Queen of Destruction  for my seeds .Over few months of farming my highest BS only 28% in my pants while other parts are lower than 28%.Red Seed Flame only 26%.I gave up on 20% BS on my Shoe the last part of eq that does not give VIT status.

Next I farm pet for my Knight to achieve 98 pets and avoid party wipe out due to poor tank.Each TP + Pron buff gains me 3 normal pet the most.Garbong pet used me 3 hours to get it , Canon Lady used me another 3 hours,Vador used me 2 days due to high competition.In the middle I farm Willow due to I manage to kill it within 20sec with Full Osi gear and no competition early 5am in the morning GMT +8,by luck I manage to get 9 of it per hour,worst only 1 DNA per hour.That time Willow DNA 50k each became my main income due to Phantom Stone bugged,everyone can reach top of pyramid without a sweat and pyramid top accessories became 100k each in AH.

After hardwork of finishing my 98 pets.My Knight went through grinding to reach ML20 with even harder to get full set Osi this time.For the next several days I use my Sin to farm Queen and Jack for seeds for my Knight again.Knight brings me luck of 33% and 29% BS in shield and top.31% RSF in my helm.

After 1 week of completing my Knight ML20,Phantom Stone is not rewarded free anymore.With the introduction of Casino event all items in Ro2 price drop until each willow left 10k.My last source of income became Gold Ingot 50k per stack that I used 30mins to farm in Verta Delta each day.

Finally after another week passed , ML30 being introduced and to our shock the MP required to level up became double as original calculated.Some player been playing in NA said NA player gets exp boost event while SEA here never have that event,each ML21 to 30 is through Blood and Sweat,Master battle Manual order 30mins + 1 Day + Merem + VIP level by level we grind in DW.Each day if lucky I get 30k MP.I have 5 VIP in my storage 1 from 1st Anniversary event,2 from AH low price sales,2 from DW return package,I reluctant to use them because as a Non aCash player they are precious , although I get 2 from AH they still mean alot for me because each Zeny I EARNED IS THROUGH MY BLOOD AND SWEAT AND THE GAME KEEP KILLING MY WAY TO EARN ZENY.But I still have to use it on ML27 because Upper is hard to survive and party is getting less due to I'm away from game for 2 weeks due to work.There are time that you even wanna gave up the game because you either unable to get tank or heal...or weak tank or DPS Prz that causes you wipe in a few steps of running in Upper.There are time that I 2 days fail to get party and I almost gave up hope.By doing Daily of Lower and Upper and some luck with average grind party I manage to made it to ML30.

By the time I ML30 , the Cazar set is introduced.While I try to skip Himmelmez set to direct farm Cazar it is impossible with 5 person party to raid Eremes dungeon that wipe out 2 Tank,1 Prz and 2 DPS if your HP is below 35K.I get my Himmelmez Set + VIP my HP with all my seeds in Rune Hole that I punched using aCash finally because I'm out of income to get RR but I only get 33K HP,I get wiped by Eremes always in the middle due to my HP below 30K after debuff.I'm unable to complete my Suspended Seat quest due to I'm unable to enter Silent Corridor with missing Abdullah and Assassin Sanctum almost gave up by everyone due to require HP above 35K to raid the dungeon.My only wish to get Cazar Claw meets another dead end until my fren helped me shouted 1 hours party and we manage to get 2 Cescentia ML30 with whole body +20 to tank from Assassin Elder to Eremes for my seat and I manage to get 4 of my seat after almost 3 hours of struggle.After another 3 hours of struggle I finished my Seat quest and I manage to enter Himmelmez Chamber to farm my claw.

After 1st Night I diced and win a Dual Dagger that impossible to trade out due to extinct of Rogue class in game.I try to get weapon farming party in Himmelmez chamber but all left after complete daily quest.Again by rage I sell aCash items to get my Claw 3 stars and finally I refine it with the 31 infi I save up since 1st anniversary event and 5 infi from Casino event.36 infi only allows me to go +14 with high failing rate.Finally with my fren donaton of Infi I manage to get my Cazar Claw +20 and remaining parts of Himmelmez unrefined.

With still no source of income except remaining zeny left from selling aCash items I farmed Osiris card for better damage of my Sin and 3 hours of farming with TP + VIP + Pron Buff,it gaves me 4 Osiris cards.I used them all in my Assassin with 1 Mummy card.

After 2 days Asiasoft surrender all SEA RO2 management to WP news announced with most of the NA player highly rejected us and asked us to even strip naked to NA if we wanna go there.My thinking is, where is the fairness for a normal SEA player like me that even hard to survive in SEA and just want to continue enjoy my game.What right does anyone have to took away any of my items that I FARMED THROUGH BLOOD AND SWEAT AND EVEN TEARS.

My pets are legitly farmed with only Poring is level 4 , my zeny is legally earned through hardship and enough for SEA level survive only , my equip are through shout and patience to obtain them , my claw are obtained through desperate and harsh environment of the game , my seeds are the time I spent in FF along with other competitors and took me 4 months to get 1 BS33 ,1BS 29 ,1BS 28 and 1BS25 imagine when I forgot to bring Crystal to break queens barrier I have to gave up the queen sometimes due to this game bag space never enough for all important items and the Queen just too many people want it.My cards are the patience I put in to farm in Osiris dungeon every 8mins I need to kill Osiris with my Himmelmez eq , Assassin's Shadow Assault random teleport bug are NOT FIXED until today IMAGINE WHEN YOU ALMOST KILL OSIRIS AND YOU ACCIDENTALLY USE SHADOW ASSAULT and OSIRIS get RESET that is around 6mins wasted.

Finally I wish to say Zeny is the last thing for normal player like me to gave up,I been go through all hardship to earn zeny to survive in SEA,I believe I can do it again in NA because of my farming ability but stripping my hard earned pet,cards,eq,seeds and even my +20 Cazar claw is definitely an unfair TREATS to normal player like me.

My simple wish is I want a new peaceful game environment to enjoy with when in NA server not farming my gears and items from naked and tell me how unwelcome I am in this new server and it will only bury hatred towards players who once wished for my downfall or that might equals to ask me to just quit the game.

At last I'm not making this thread to rage towards anyone,I just wish that a normal SEA player's voice like me can be heard by NA's CM as I know they will listen and respect their players and I hope I'm 1 of the new player that gets to enjoy new server with new people.

Thank you,

Regards.

#316 bheb03

bheb03

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:19 PM

• All items and zeny will not be brought over 'as is' and will be limited at development's discretion. We will have more info on what will be limited closer to the time of the merger.
  • Items that do not exist on Odin will not come to our server.
  • Characters with names taken on Odin will be prompted to change their name when joining the server
  • Bugged and duped items will be restricted by development. We are looking at putting other restrictions on items and a limit on zeny.
  • The servers are NOT combining all data. Only players who opt to have their character moved to Odin via a token will be brought over. We've already requested that what is brought over to be limited by development based on the needs of the server with consideration to the in game economy.

- this is GOOD ENOUGH :no1: :no1: :no1:

#317 Tianciel

Tianciel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:17 PM

Greetings to CM Maridah and everyone ,I'm a SEA player with main char Sin name CrimsonXross and I decided not to voice out anything and leave it to WP to decide our fate but as time pass by we receiving more and more negative comments about us and untrue comment such as:

"So a 7 day VIP worth under 5k here is 2 million on SEA... I'm sorry that seems to be a 400x difference in price of a VIP. Or did you mean a 30 day one? In which case it's down to just 100x again."

Allow me to clarify a 30days VIP cost 1M before Casino event that caused all item price down dramatically,during the event 30 days VIP is 100K each and today 30 days VIP is 250 to 350k and you hardly sell them.So by comparing to the actual calculation the above statement is exaggerated alot than actual situation.

Next I would wanna tell my story experience about my SEA RO2 adventure.Startup by the month of November 2013 I played RO2 SEA server.As a new player I hardly know anything about the game.The only thing I know is get to Level 50 ,get 5 scratch thief card for cost-effective of higher HP,get 98 pets with Willow as priority and get a set of Chaos Gear to complete my adventure.

Start up with a few K from mobs drop that allow me to survive buying some scroll and potion from Kafra girl and note that I dun spend any single real cash for this game.When I start to realise the existance and usage of Phantom Stone I'm already Level50 doing King Quest for Chaos dungeon.My daily activity included use my Sin(lv 50),Knight(LV50) and Ranger(LV7) to farm Poring for Collector below Rank 100 to get 3 Box Phantom Stone = 9 stone each day.I spam the stone in pyramid in hoping to get some valuables to sell in AH.Best you get is Premium Dye that sell up to 400k each or random face accessory box that cost 150k each with 9 stone.My 1st fortune came when I get to top of pyramid with 3 stone and get my Angel Wing.As a none cash player,I'm without any fancy costume or accessories and I'm really reluctant to trade out my Angel Wing.In the end I traded it with 1 +10 Dex rune and 1 +9 dex Rune = 1.9m that time.I sold my +9 Dex get 800k and I get my Willow pet with 5 pieces of DNA of 80k per piece that I hardly can farm it with my weak Assassin without Chaos gear and many competitor waiting to farm it.

After full chaos gear life is easier and not much to worry except after few weeks , ML system is introduced along with anniversary ML coin event.While farming MP to level up mostly SEA player agree to share all coin obtained.I used 30 complete coin to obtain my pets that not yet reach 98 to get 30sec cooldown.In the event I get my ramort that greatly help my Sin to survive and party to survive grinding and dungeon raid.As a sin I realise I hardly helpful in grinding due to weak AoE,so I help to Ramort and keep the team alive.

During my ML19 it's February and Valentine event introduced with Chocolatier title that achieveable if you farm 4 bag cacao daily in an area with 2 or 3 cacao tree.Each bag of cacao will cost me 1 hour++ and above to get them.So for the past 1 months of event I farm non stop after working hours until midnight to acheieve my quota because miss out too much means title obtain failure.I'm not an aCash player so I didn't obtain the title after 2 days of event announcement and I have to stop all my grinding activity.

After the event I rush to ML20 but by the time , ML gears already not earning and many vendor stop vending them.I shouted all over Public channel,for a few days just to get my full equip of Osiris.Life does not stop here.Farming Jack or farming Queen of Destruction  for my seeds .Over few months of farming my highest BS only 28% in my pants while other parts are lower than 28%.Red Seed Flame only 26%.I gave up on 20% BS on my Shoe the last part of eq that does not give VIT status.

Next I farm pet for my Knight to achieve 98 pets and avoid party wipe out due to poor tank.Each TP + Pron buff gains me 3 normal pet the most.Garbong pet used me 3 hours to get it , Canon Lady used me another 3 hours,Vador used me 2 days due to high competition.In the middle I farm Willow due to I manage to kill it within 20sec with Full Osi gear and no competition early 5am in the morning GMT +8,by luck I manage to get 9 of it per hour,worst only 1 DNA per hour.That time Willow DNA 50k each became my main income due to Phantom Stone bugged,everyone can reach top of pyramid without a sweat and pyramid top accessories became 100k each in AH.

After hardwork of finishing my 98 pets.My Knight went through grinding to reach ML20 with even harder to get full set Osi this time.For the next several days I use my Sin to farm Queen and Jack for seeds for my Knight again.Knight brings me luck of 33% and 29% BS in shield and top.31% RSF in my helm.

After 1 week of completing my Knight ML20,Phantom Stone is not rewarded free anymore.With the introduction of Casino event all items in Ro2 price drop until each willow left 10k.My last source of income became Gold Ingot 50k per stack that I used 30mins to farm in Verta Delta each day.

Finally after another week passed , ML30 being introduced and to our shock the MP required to level up became double as original calculated.Some player been playing in NA said NA player gets exp boost event while SEA here never have that event,each ML21 to 30 is through Blood and Sweat,Master battle Manual order 30mins + 1 Day + Merem + VIP level by level we grind in DW.Each day if lucky I get 30k MP.I have 5 VIP in my storage 1 from 1st Anniversary event,2 from AH low price sales,2 from DW return package,I reluctant to use them because as a Non aCash player they are precious , although I get 2 from AH they still mean alot for me because each Zeny I EARNED IS THROUGH MY BLOOD AND SWEAT AND THE GAME KEEP KILLING MY WAY TO EARN ZENY.But I still have to use it on ML27 because Upper is hard to survive and party is getting less due to I'm away from game for 2 weeks due to work.There are time that you even wanna gave up the game because you either unable to get tank or heal...or weak tank or DPS Prz that causes you wipe in a few steps of running in Upper.There are time that I 2 days fail to get party and I almost gave up hope.By doing Daily of Lower and Upper and some luck with average grind party I manage to made it to ML30.

By the time I ML30 , the Cazar set is introduced.While I try to skip Himmelmez set to direct farm Cazar it is impossible with 5 person party to raid Eremes dungeon that wipe out 2 Tank,1 Prz and 2 DPS if your HP is below 35K.I get my Himmelmez Set + VIP my HP with all my seeds in Rune Hole that I punched using aCash finally because I'm out of income to get RR but I only get 33K HP,I get wiped by Eremes always in the middle due to my HP below 30K after debuff.I'm unable to complete my Suspended Seat quest due to I'm unable to enter Silent Corridor with missing Abdullah and Assassin Sanctum almost gave up by everyone due to require HP above 35K to raid the dungeon.My only wish to get Cazar Claw meets another dead end until my fren helped me shouted 1 hours party and we manage to get 2 Cescentia ML30 with whole body +20 to tank from Assassin Elder to Eremes for my seat and I manage to get 4 of my seat after almost 3 hours of struggle.After another 3 hours of struggle I finished my Seat quest and I manage to enter Himmelmez Chamber to farm my claw.

After 1st Night I diced and win a Dual Dagger that impossible to trade out due to extinct of Rogue class in game.I try to get weapon farming party in Himmelmez chamber but all left after complete daily quest.Again by rage I sell aCash items to get my Claw 3 stars and finally I refine it with the 31 infi I save up since 1st anniversary event and 5 infi from Casino event.36 infi only allows me to go +14 with high failing rate.Finally with my fren donaton of Infi I manage to get my Cazar Claw +20 and remaining parts of Himmelmez unrefined.

With still no source of income except remaining zeny left from selling aCash items I farmed Osiris card for better damage of my Sin and 3 hours of farming with TP + VIP + Pron Buff,it gaves me 4 Osiris cards.I used them all in my Assassin with 1 Mummy card.

After 2 days Asiasoft surrender all SEA RO2 management to WP news announced with most of the NA player highly rejected us and asked us to even strip naked to NA if we wanna go there.My thinking is, where is the fairness for a normal SEA player like me that even hard to survive in SEA and just want to continue enjoy my game.What right does anyone have to took away any of my items that I FARMED THROUGH BLOOD AND SWEAT AND EVEN TEARS.

My pets are legitly farmed with only Poring is level 4 , my zeny is legally earned through hardship and enough for SEA level survive only , my equip are through shout and patience to obtain them , my claw are obtained through desperate and harsh environment of the game , my seeds are the time I spent in FF along with other competitors and took me 4 months to get 1 BS33 ,1BS 29 ,1BS 28 and 1BS25 imagine when I forgot to bring Crystal to break queens barrier I have to gave up the queen sometimes due to this game bag space never enough for all important items and the Queen just too many people want it.My cards are the patience I put in to farm in Osiris dungeon every 8mins I need to kill Osiris with my Himmelmez eq , Assassin's Shadow Assault random teleport bug are NOT FIXED until today IMAGINE WHEN YOU ALMOST KILL OSIRIS AND YOU ACCIDENTALLY USE SHADOW ASSAULT and OSIRIS get RESET that is around 6mins wasted.

Finally I wish to say Zeny is the last thing for normal player like me to gave up,I been go through all hardship to earn zeny to survive in SEA,I believe I can do it again in NA because of my farming ability but stripping my hard earned pet,cards,eq,seeds and even my +20 Cazar claw is definitely an unfair TREATS to normal player like me.

My simple wish is I want a new peaceful game environment to enjoy with when in NA server not farming my gears and items from naked and tell me how unwelcome I am in this new server and it will only bury hatred towards players who once wished for my downfall or that might equals to ask me to just quit the game.

At last I'm not making this thread to rage towards anyone,I just wish that a normal SEA player's voice like me can be heard by NA's CM as I know they will listen and respect their players and I hope I'm 1 of the new player that gets to enjoy new server with new people.

Thank you,

Regards.

Kudos to you for playing mostly F2P, it's hard, I know (I've given into temptation and bought game cash a few times too :/ )...

And in order to respect all legit SEA players I've been suggesting that complete wipe is unfair and items/zeny should instead be scaled. Fortunately, this seems to be WPs current view as well. I'm not sure why both sides are only looking at the extremist posts, please do read all of our posts (especially please do read the entire post if you are going to quote it!) before making judgements.

Since you quoted my post about the VIP, I feel the need to mention that I am only copying from what I've seen posted on the forums (I did leave a disclaimer, if you bothered to read my entire post). While my numbers are only approximates, I believe it is clear that 1 SEA zeny =/= 1 ODIN zeny. Actual numbers and conversion rate is up to WP to figure out since they have data we are not privy to.

Spoiler

Blueseeds again:

Most players are not complaining about your 25-33% seeds

Spoiler

We understand that with a lot of effort full 30s is achievable, and even if we were to scale those seeds by distribution you would only go down a couple numbers. The real issue is seeds over 40% which are practically non-existent here and the ABSURD number of BS50% on SEA (given out during a pvp event). Although I'm no expert on seed runes, I would venture to say that SEA has more BS50s than we have 40+

I'm only suggesting that seed runes be scaled down to match our server standards, or that they be removed and their owners compensated with clean blueseeds (obviously in proportion to the number on their seeds). Now imagine these FAKE numbers in this hypothetical situation:

A dozen ODIN players farm blueseeds for 100 hrs: they average BS 25 afterwards

A dozen SEA players farm blueseeds for 100 hrs: they average BS 30 afterwards

When the SEA players are moved to ODIN their seeds drop to average 25.

^Would you say this is unfair? If the servers do have different RNGs or if there is an influx of seed runes on SEA due to "other sources" it would be easier to get high seed runes on SEA.

WP has two ways to determine the scaling for seed runes:

• Look at the RNG on SEA server, I'm sure a formula is used. Now compare this to ODIN server RNG. Convert each SEA seed # to the ODIN seed # with the closest corresponding chance of being rolled.
  • Look at the actual frequency of each SEA seed #. Now compare this to ODIN server seed frequencies. Convert each SEA seed # to the ODIN seed # with the closest corresponding frequency.

If there really is no difference between the two servers and the only issue is the seeds given out through events, I see no problem with SEA players bringing their seeds as-is. But I am positive that at least for some seed types SEA players have had the good fortune of being able to acquire them more easily (Ex: Maya purple bug and the seed influx caused by it). And it's up to WP to determine what this difference is and at least APPROXIMATELY account for it... or just go the lazy route of wipe seeds and compensate with clean seeds, let ODIN RNG do the rest (which I do not advocate, but I've been playing this game for too long to expect WP to check relative proportions of every item being transferred, and if for some reason seeds are not one of the items they do check - despite all the voiced concern about them - I hope that WP will at least use this backup option)

Edited by Tianciel, 14 September 2014 - 01:21 PM.

#318 Fluidz

Fluidz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:57 PM

SEA Server is more than welcomed here...

elite pvp guys

e-elite.

#319 100001851961468

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:33 PM

Greeting to CM Maridah and all the community member or IRO2, I am from SEA sever ro2 Active player nickname LEMON . It takes me a while to read all your forum post here regarding the thread on the SEA sever merging to IRO2 where this is the reason why I would like to take this opportunity to address few opinion and statements to against mostly of the strong negative ( abuse as u can all us bug,hack,etc..) where most of the panic post here mention above from the previous post specified...sorry if I miss out any of it for some of the unpleasant post as I just flip thought it as its only contain non constructive idea but bias to one other side which gain nothing more but humiliated to others in sea player. the follow was my suggestion of thought n impact of the merging:

(a) To transfer of ID n all character in Acc with full item which ever had as same as IRO2 with optimized space.

There is a huge respond of idea here that regarding the protest of zenny value in sea that comparing to IRO2. well that is absolutely right about it and I agree of the exchange or non zenny to be transfer to IRO2. it will be a gd idea to address such problem where the previous post of others had made such idea so I will extract more in the point of BS,RS,GS and other item here.

(1) High % seed had been announced during the SEA previous event for sure, But majority of the player having it are less as most of the user of such BS holder was hardcode player where lead others casual n semi casual player wasn't had so much luck n capable to go in event to win such PVP event to gain such %BS from the start. Furthermore, SEED (BS,RS,GS) was the major trading item among player in the ro2 game where it had been dominated the AH for long that people are trying very hard to achieve it each days in game in order to had a better performance of their character during game time.

There was understand m knowledgeable what IRO2 community was worry of the over power or unbalance in PVP or PVE. By evidence show that your AH in IRO2 also selling BS30 n player also holding BS45%+ seed for player trade among player. That means the high % SEED wasn't only happen in SEA sever but also in IRO2 as well. So it had no difference to remove those BS or item from SEA player to join IRO2 but instate your should remove it ALL from the game included IRO2 which I your hardly find the balance point of it. So why community still wonder n worry of such OP SEED as they felling unfair? furthermore, base on the calculation od seed in BS50% is still a small amount of player had it. My suggestion the best was to reduce all bs50% to bs40% or reduce all the BS included IRO2 to max only 30% or 20% in all general.

For conclusion and impact, if SEED and all item from SEA player are been removed and merge to IRO2 sever, I am very positive sure 98% of the player in SEA would not agree such action being taken and will quit this game for very sure. Most of the remaining player are waiting for your wise decision announcement sincerely in order to make our own decision to still give faith in IRO2 in warp portal or not to play this game anymore

(B ) +20eq & wep , card, character level status shall be remain for all sea sever transfer to be merge.

There is a conflict idea comment from all the previous community post that suggest we SEA player should be consider a fresh new start from IRO2 Sever and no privilege should taken in account no matter how the handworks n effort we made in SEA sever. Some community  who from SEA sever before even made a huge statement idea that we are all bugger, hack,bot....etc by snapping photo from groups of player Facebook wall post under play trade player cases.

Let me without hesitate to extract such statement before come to conclusion. The SEA sever had suffer from such massive attack by bug n hack which we all already acknowledge n well inform from all the previous panic thread post in sever which serve as a the track record of SEA sever. The result of such impact was lots of player shift or left ro2 SEA as common understanding the reason in unfair game but we still manage to hold up until this last SEP2014 which we are really grateful of it.

As the scenarios mention above which most people know, I would like to draw your attention to all the IRO2 community , that historical background cant be remove and deniable. But, there is still had player like us who love this game n yet still playing n try to protect this game until SEA sever close until the last end. So, dunt concluded assumption that we are buger or hacker....etc which case aside  us all form the game to made you all so special as most of the bias comment came from IRO2 by judging from all your previous forum post which out scale from the original of constructive idea to a massive insulation fall upon SEA sever player to create an unhealthy community in this forum.

Furthermore, regarding of cash player or non cash player and DNA. I admit that there is more cash player in SEA sever ( included me) that I most of the time spam cash into game weekly, monthly or daily in either player trade player or game currency. This happen to all the online game . In others words, regarding the inflation of the IRO2 which you all always concern n worry about, its just a matters of time that inflation increase unless the game it dying or no people playing anymore. It is very obviously that IRO2 community had point out the weakness of population drop and the problem in the game which yet not being satisfied or being implement to address such problem. Inspire of such situation, IRO2 still required more player and implementation to address such problem then worry of the unbalance of SEA player cause of your inflation.

Lastly, we sea sever player fully understand on the matter and impact you all worry about the merge.

But, wont you all worry that player can always shift to others game included the IRO2where your all also mention several times to quilt n complain the improper implementation management.

In conclusion, SEA  sever member are all looking forward to your consideration, we also seeking CM n WP to fix a date of such confirmation as soon as possible so we SEA sever player would like to find our own ways or not to continue to playing this game in IRO2. An offer of CLean ID to your IRO2 is unreasonable n unacceptable by SEA member chosen to  play n follow as there is a competitive game market.

A message also to all the IRO2 community, IRO2 sever still contain of several issue unsolved in game,  no doubt the merge of SEA is another weight load to your IRO2. However, it shall be done in well balance manner by not bias to one side. WP can always cast us out the game, but yet your problem in the game still unsolved yet as IRO2 will the last line of defence of the life of this game.

p.s We all love this game as much as you do, so please considerable of the mention above while we sincerely looking forward for your final decision of such merge.

wish u all the best and happy always

Lemon

If this is what they aiming for, it is better for everyone if we all just gonna start all over again, no? I dont mind going back to lvl1 mind you. I did it once, when i left SEA after playing a year and moved to NA, i can do it again.

If not, here are the things i wish WP to consider...

1. Set their characters to ML30 with himm set with  30 blues and reds. Let then farm green seed so they'll not 

be bored in their free time. 

2. With regards to their zennies, do the calculation. 

My  $20 NA= 2000 kp

My  $20 SEA=20,000 kp

3. With their costumes, give then suitcases ( large bags isnt big enough) but make it bound to their account.

4. With their pets, ask NA players how many of them who has lvl 4 4s-5s pets, if none, let them keep their lvl 4 mermaid, delete the rest.

Fair enough.

#320 Tianciel

Tianciel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:43 PM

Even if characters do come naked there will be starter packs for transferred characters for sure.

#321 Tianciel

Tianciel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:20 PM

As for why I'm so sure? Because having a naked ML30 without even starter gear/pack is beyond stupid, as a business plan I mean. It would be totally inconducive to increasing server population since almost none of the SEA players would stay.

No matter what our players say, the final decision lies with warpportal. And while I know they have made some bad decisions in the past there have been precedents of "new" characters starting at high levels via the jump event. And during that event all lvl 50 characters were given lvl 45 gear (blue). So while you aren't guaranteed your current maxed gear sets WP will not leave you with nothing

Starter packs have been mentioned. And so has scaling/limiting of what you bring, which is what I recommend.

Edited by VolunteerMod12, 15 September 2014 - 10:22 AM.

#322 rerp

rerp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Server:Freyja 9

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:43 PM

Honestly speaking, if I had an ML 30 character with NPC gear, or even naked, it's all too easy to clothe it anyway. Start with Desert Scorpion, then Desert Storm, or even straight into Desert Storm if you can take down Mukas easy naked (which is possible for most classes anyway). That done you can farm Osi next, then Himmz.

And that all said, I'm against bringing in SEA chars with clean gears or anything lower, since it's easily doable so it amounts to nothing but a little extra time and effort. At the least, I stand with my suggestion to scale everything.

Another great perspective to add to is a lot of people's suggestions regarding farming an equal time in both servers and evaluating both servers' outputs. Then the results should be adjusted to match that of Odin's standards.

#323 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:59 PM

1. Anyone who has gotten a level 4 pet will know there's always a large surplus of A and T DNA, from the screenshot posted of the level 4 5 star pets in this thread its possible to use this as a check to know if the pet/player is illegal. Even if they start farming to cover it up now you wont have enough pieces given how hard it is to farm those dungeon bosses for DNA.

Once the pet reach master level, no fragments can be consumed unless something changed in the last 5 months.

Ramort?

Not jealous not jealous not jealous at all.

I'm curious how many boxes you'd opened?

Edited by Telovi, 14 September 2014 - 07:00 PM.

#324 CrimsonXross

CrimsonXross

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:36 PM

Ramort?

Not jealous not jealous not jealous at all.

I'm curious how many boxes you'd opened?

I can tell you while other guildies have 2 stack infi with 1 +20 Joser Weapon...I have only 31 infi without any +20 weapon.31 of my infi I saved it until Cazar then I use them. 

#325 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:44 PM

I'm really curious. 

Not judging from me here.

Personally I'd opened 34 boxes. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users