SEA Merger Feedback - Page 14 - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

SEA Merger Feedback

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
359 replies to this topic

#326 Kate86

Kate86

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:44 PM

Greetings to all RO2 community

I am from SEA server of RO2 game. I’m glad that AS decide to let WP take our server and merge with NA server so that SEA players can continue to play. It is what my first thought when I read the news about merging. I’m so excited actually until I come to this forum and read all the comments of the players from both servers. There are many suggestions we can come up with but all will be decided by WP so we just wait for the official announcements.

We all most concern about are zenny, seeds, pets, and cards. Im not a cash player but Im not a hardcore players that farm everything but thanks to all my friends in SEA players that are nice to me, they donate some of the DNAs, mats for me to craft gears and runes and seeds.

Below are just my opinion (acceptable or not is up to WP and CM)

• Zenny – For me I agree that certain amount zenny will be brought over for ONE ID. Because if u set a limited amount of zenny for one IGN/ CHAR (let’s say 100k, it will be 1 million if that ID holds 10 IGN/CHAR). But please let us SEA players know earlier about it.

• Seeds – Im not really sure about the probability of getting higher seed (40% and above for BS and RS, 20% for GS) in NA server but for myself, I only have the highest BS 27% and RS 28% which my friends donate the seeds to me and from AH. There are many players in SEA that spasm a lot to get high seeds but to wipe them out when coming to NA is kind of harsh on them. I think a better solution would be by making those seed “cannot sell”. If you guys think these seeds make them too op, release a new patch (coming soon) with no seed slots or we can apply what we did in chaos dungeon (greenseed/blueseed/redseed/infinity gears). I’m sure we all are excited to farm those gears in new dungeon (to add more excitement, release dungeon lock too).

• Pets – To get 98 pets are a time-consuming work for everyone. Imagine some players need around 3-6 months to get 98 pets just want to lower our cds. For my part, I only complete all 98 pets in August 2014 (that is around my 2 years’ time because 88 pets was enough for me until this ML system is introduced). About someone who have 5 star pets and level 4, for me is kind of not logic since its hard to get. I’m not accusing everyone here but maybe limit certain amount of 5 stars pet (level 4) for one char is acceptable for me. For 3 and 4 stars I still think players can get it with their hard work, dedication and time.

• Cards – So far I haven’t seen any card with +10 refine. So if u guys have proof maybe you can share with us? I just saw +3 cards so far and its epic/ rare card. If we don’t have +10 card, then transferring all the cards won’t be an issue here (for me).

• Costumes – I’m not sure this part is important or not, but I’m a costume-lover player so my concern here would be whether all costumes transferable or not since the names in SEA are different from NA server. For this issue, I really hope all costumes can be transferred even the names are different. Maybe WP or AS help us by rename it or think of some ways to make our costumes available in NA server. If you say there are some players who duplicate / hack the costumes/ accessories, I hope WP will check and delete those who have them. I hope mine is not duplicated / hacked costumes because I bought from AH/ Trade. If that’s the case (duplicate or hack), I will agree that WP to wipe it when I come to NA server.

Thanks all for spending time to read all the comments here.

For WP and CM, please read all our comments from both servers as NA server will soon become IRO2. I hope I will enjoy the game more in NA server because I enjoy raiding and grinding with lots of players.

(This is my opinion so maybe some of u might not agree with my opinions but I just want to post something here) ^^

Thanks and happy gaming~~~~~

Edited by Kate86, 14 September 2014 - 07:48 PM.

#327 CrimsonXross

CrimsonXross

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:08 PM

I'm really curious. 

Not judging from me here.

Personally I'd opened 34 boxes. 

If not mistaken I opened  50box ++

1 ramort and 1 Xeno Spider for my Sin

1 Willow for my Kight,

I stopped here because I just wish my Sin have 98pets and if I'm lucky I want a Ninja before 98 perts.

My guildie does get Ninja on 2nd box,so it's all about luck.

#328 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:32 PM

If not mistaken I opened  50box ++

1 ramort and 1 Xeno Spider for my Sin

1 Willow for my Kight,

I stopped here because I just wish my Sin have 98pets and if I'm lucky I want a Ninja before 98 perts.

My guildie does get Ninja on 2nd box,so it's all about luck.

This is no fair! I going to sue the arse out of AS! I just got one 4 star pet out of 34 boxes: Dostoev. Not even one ninja! Lady luck must adores your guildie though, ninja at 2nd box? Not jealous not jealous not jealous at all.

#329 wensjohn

wensjohn

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:41 PM

i really disagree with the zenny wipe out , we put hard work of it Acash too just to have it.

but i have a suggestion about zenny convertion  .. we cant bring even a single zen after merging but we can convert our zenny to coin.

sample our 10k = 1 coin

then after merge our 1 coin = 5k if we converted with the new server

same with the NA they cant bring any single zen but they can convert they zen to coin too.

like 2k = 1 coin

so that all player when they convert they coin same all got 5k i guess this is fair enough

my concern only is about zenny sorry about my english :D

#330 Fortunatus8888

Fortunatus8888

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:48 PM

This is no fair! I going to sue the arse out of AS! I just got one 4 star pet out of 34 boxes: Dostoev. Not even one ninja! Lady luck must adores your guildie though, ninja at 2nd box? Not jealous not jealous not jealous at all.

Its matter of luck . I also saw one of my friend only one ninja box get eremes pet . And yet , some ppl use up 100+ pcs dna fragment still cant get that pet . And some ppl , open up 50 box but just get 1 or 2 star pet and repeated . i hope u understand it . 

#331 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 September 2014 - 09:49 PM

Can someone tell me if the 3s Oriental Suit (Male) with 10% increase droprate exists in iRO2 ?

i have 10% drop rate on my kimono tho and it seems perm

#332 xMagik

xMagik

Amateur Blogger

• Members - No Sig
  • 440 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:20 PM

i got entraion from 3 boxes i think, or 5, something like that :) 

#333 aoi911

aoi911

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:40 PM

one of my old guild men in SEA got ninja after 10-11 box =.= , one no slot and another 2 slot . While i open more than 30 just got ninja F 0 slot :v . Luckily that my friend got ninja M at last minute so i can trade with her T-T

P/S : i got ramort too with my warrior :)) , after 10 box i think ( and he got willow before that :3 )

Edited by aoi911, 14 September 2014 - 11:40 PM.

#334 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:02 AM

i got entraion from 3 boxes i think, or 5, something like that :)

one of my old guild men in SEA got ninja after 10-11 box =.= , one no slot and another 2 slot . While i open more than 30 just got ninja F 0 slot :v . Luckily that my friend got ninja M at last minute so i can trade with her T-T

P/S : i got ramort too with my warrior :)) , after 10 box i think ( and he got willow before that :3 )

You guys are lucky.  :p_sad:

#335 HikariKouka

HikariKouka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:24 AM

i really disagree with the zenny wipe out , we put hard work of it Acash too just to have it.

but i have a suggestion about zenny convertion  .. we cant bring even a single zen after merging but we can convert our zenny to coin.

sample our 10k = 1 coin

then after merge our 1 coin = 5k if we converted with the new server

same with the NA they cant bring any single zen but they can convert they zen to coin too.

like 2k = 1 coin

so that all player when they convert they coin same all got 5k i guess this is fair enough

my concern only is about zenny sorry about my english :D

I prefer zeny wipe  :heh:

And dat Lee Min Ho avatar lol  :heh:

#336 Tianciel

Tianciel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:49 AM

Greeting to Wp community and CM. With the continue effort & notification from forum in this forum, I came to realize that CM was newly appointed. However, without further notice n extraction to the point of view to be considerable from all the ideal & valuable constructive idea community had post in here. I sincerely wish to emphasize again on the following false information and conclusion that IRO2 sever munity hade which influence the final decision making as follow:

(1) High % BS,GS,RS creat & holding from SEA sever player are massive and inflation rate.

I been looking through all the previous post of the community forum comment that most of the concerning issue was the main concern about the unfair of BS% achieve compare to SEA player. but in the real fact was, both sever are having the same ring which was no difference but its depends on each personal effort of time consuming into the game. In order to back up my statement with solid evidence, I attach here with some of the screen shoot photo of few player trade among player incident showing the item and BS% in the IRO2 sever reflected to the benchmark of this. ( name n address had to blind to respect of the privacy of this manner on user)

The own of infinium in number, BS% n others related item, EQ+20....etc this serve as the same result that I mention in my early post that, The IRO2 also contain player in such similar manner as not only SEA sever player. The proportional of such player in IRO2 was not less then what IRO2 community describe repeat continually manner to inform to the CM from the previous bias comment n feedback which give massive negative thought of SEA sever Merge.

----BS% is already high in IRO2 in among player, not only SEA player
----Zenny  n inflation was always be in IRO2 not only in SEA sever. the main reason for this was IRO2 had a more higher profitable in exchange due to USD upon business manner player.

First off this may not be at all representative of our current RNG rates since they dropped drastically since AoV (My bf and I rolled 2x40+ BS preAoV, and have since rolled more blueseeds than pre-AoV but not gotten anything above 30%, others report the same lowered chances) 

And also, no iRO2 player has claimed that 40+% blueseeds do not exist on ODIN, only that the proportions are much lower than on SEA server, and that the difference has nothing to do with how much effort either server put into acquiring their seed runes. Your post showing someone with ONE 40% blueseed means nothing, in fact it almost accentuates how LOW our seeds are compared to SEA since this player is selling 30s for RMT, whereas SEA screenshots I've seen show multiple 40s and some 50s.

All I'm asking is that devs look at the difference in proportions of these seed runes and account for them during the transfer. If the average BS is higher on SEA than on ODIN that needs to be accounted for during the transfer and seed runes should be adjusted. This will keep the game and market stable.

^To all those people bull-_-ting about my bias (excuse my language), stop it please. Merging SEA players with their runes intact would actually be my only chance at acquiring BS50 and other such high runes. If I cared about my character being "top" I would welcome the runes. I don't care, I just want a balanced server and a fair merge, and I think transferring runes as is would be inconducive to either goal.

Edited by VolunteerMod12, 15 September 2014 - 10:38 AM.

#337 aoi911

aoi911

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:03 AM

I think this topic is now going off the track now. But, instead of come up with new idea, people now just stir the rage and wave the war. Calm down guys ! After 16 pages, WP know what you guys want. So be polite, patience and wait for their judgement ! 

Things that we come to/ somewhat agree at this moment :

- Not wipe off all zeny but exchange with a ratio appropriate so our economy will not broke and fair to SEA player

- Scale theirs BS/RS to 30-35% or average BS/RS % in IRO2 or give them an amount of stack to try new RGN

- Downgrade all lv5 dungeon pet to lv1 (cause i know people get lv5 pet from monster dna box too ).

- Keep their costume and items, cause i don't see these things will make any different to you  guys (or people can keep only 1 type costume so that we can avoid dupped items).

P/S : english is not my native language so it may have some faults , please spare me xD !!!!!

#338 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:31 AM

so that we can avoid dupped items

Since you play in both servers, do you mind I ask one question?

When did you start playing in SEA server? 

Month and year please.

#339 aoi911

aoi911

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:02 AM

Nah, I played in SEA at end November last year. When i was able to go chaos, people began to farm their osiris ady. I'm so noob player  :sob:

Edited by aoi911, 15 September 2014 - 07:03 AM.

#340 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:06 AM

What in the name of...

I expected something to break in the week I was away, but not this!

#341 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:24 AM

Nah, I played in SEA at end November last year. When i was able to go chaos, people began to farm their osiris ady. I'm so noob player  :sob:

Did you notice anything different when you're leveling?

Because there's a 3 days rollback back then.

Around late November. 

#342 aoi911

aoi911

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:42 AM

Did you notice anything different when you're leveling?

Because there's a 3 days rollback back then.

Around late November. 

Nothing for me, or may be my level was too low to notice something different xD.

#343 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:45 AM

Nothing for me, or may be my level was too low to notice something different xD.

I see. Thanks for answering even though I requested for one.

#344 Tianciel

Tianciel

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:00 AM

I think this topic is now going off the track now. But, instead of come up with new idea, people now just stir the rage and wave the war. Calm down guys ! After 16 pages, WP know what you guys want. So be polite, patience and wait for their judgement ! 

Things that we come to/ somewhat agree at this moment :

- Not wipe off all zeny but exchange with a ratio appropriate so our economy will not broke and fair to SEA player

- Scale theirs BS/RS to 30-35% or average BS/RS % in IRO2 or give them an amount of stack to try new RGN

- Downgrade all lv5 dungeon pet to lv1 (cause i know people get lv5 pet from monster dna box too ).

- Keep their costume and items, cause i don't see these things will make any different to you  guys (or people can keep only 1 type costume so that we can avoid dupped items).

P/S : english is not my native language so it may have some faults , please spare me xD !!!!!

That kinda looks like what I wrote in post 2 of this topic.... XD

But guys, we forgot about other items that are not costumes/zeny/runes. Like what about KP items? Infinium? I understand that the owners of these items may not have duped them, but many cash shop items have been duped on SEA and FLOOD THE MARKET. If this is transferred to ODIN cash shop purchases will slow/stop for a significant amount of time.

#345 elightstorm

elightstorm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:00 AM

Sea server have mp required doubled too at master level 20+ ?

They speak English ?

#346 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:06 AM

Same MP requirement.

They speak Engrish.

#347 aoi911

aoi911

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:13 AM

That kinda looks like what I wrote in post 2 of this topic.... XD

But guys, we forgot about other items that are not costumes/zeny/runes. Like what about KP items? Infinium? I understand that the owners of these items may not have duped them, but many cash shop items have been duped on SEA and FLOOD THE MARKET. If this is transferred to ODIN cash shop purchases will slow/stop for a significant amount of time.

LOL, I just remind what everyone suggested  :Emo_12:

Hmm,  for other cash item, i think made them untradeable. Then everything will settle , right ? xD   :rofl:

#348 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:28 AM

About dupe items and whatnot i know there are some but not everyone did it and know how to.
Like i said before i came from SEA as well, been there when it opened then moved here to iRo2 with my friends coz SEA was becoming a hack and duped infested place.
And also the GMs their have spoiled them to hand some Perfect Seed Runes through inbalanced PvP. ( Not a very good idea, IMO )
They could have just give winners like tons of stacks of seedrunes as prizes but no, that is AsiaSoft.
The points are:

- Their zenny being capped as to balance their money with iRo2 Odin. I logged on to my SEA account and some people are talking in pub chat about how cheap are items here in Odin, and they could pretty much buy the whole AH items and control the market.

- Their costumes being carried over? I dont think theres a big imbalance for bringing their costumes, some people collect these for looks. And 3 slot costumes isnt a big of a advantage now. You can pretty much roll with non-slotted ones and can still be par or greater with people who has 3 slots.

- The blueseed runes. Now people have gained these through the events and farming. These BS50, RS 40 , GS Power 40 etc will bring more imbalance to our broken game.

To start off, this is the Devs fault. Why? Theyve rushed AoV resulting in them to not have time balancing gears. Players find the Chaos gears superior because of the seed runes, so the Devs put seedrunes on every piece of AoV Rare and Epic equipment for a band aid fix, also to add that AoV gears has super high defense on every piece. So now, players have relied on these broken runes and they dont wanna let go of these things now. Because they have put a lot of time farming or obtaining these. The downside was raids became so easy now and pretty much the only gameplay youre making character stronger for is PvP, which not everyone like.

* If we remove seed runes, will this cause a balance on most things? Maybe, its a probability but until Gravity actually does something we wont know for sure. I mean people have cleared COA and AOD without these runes. So why cant we clear these AoV dungeons without them? Their HP is friggin high? Yes, coz they were adjusted to players with gears with perfect seed runes. These new content were tested with toons with perfect seed runes. I dunno why it just did. A regular player will most likely have seeds 20-25 percent. So yeah, they were adjusted to players with high seeds.

Now i dont know how Gravity or WP will deal with this but you guys are losing players as it is right now. With the server not being optimized as it is supposed to be done on every MMO and bugs being look after. I wish you guys good luck on whatever happens on this merger thing.
Im not agaisnt any SEA player from coming btw, i also have a ton of zenny back in my account.

Edited by jhay1825, 15 September 2014 - 08:31 AM.

#349 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:48 PM

Greetings to CM Maridah and everyone ,I'm a SEA player with main char Sin name CrimsonXross

[...]

Over few months of farming my highest BS only 28% in my pants while other parts are lower than 28%.Red Seed Flame only 26%.I gave up on 20% BS on my Shoe the last part of eq that does not give VIT status.

[...]

For the next several days I use my Sin to farm Queen and Jack for seeds for my Knight again.Knight brings me luck of 33% and 29% BS in shield and top.31% RSF in my helm.

See, things aren't that different here and I could tell you my story and it would be quite similar. The exception is that I started back in July 2013. So there are some differences....

F.e. I used up most of the Item Repair boxes because I couldn't even afford the repair prices here. So I had to pause the game after two hours to reset the countdown timer. I made my money mostly by selling Gold Ingots or runehole puncher.

I could tell you stories how much effort it was to do RHD runs that were still partly unbeatable (f.e. Moonlight Flower). Makes me also remember about all the union quests that were needed to get the mats for better weapons.... oohh, all those invisible Rangers & Assassins who preferred to skip all the adds on their way to Ungoliant, etc. And guess how many recipes I found to craft such a weapon?

I could tell you how funny it was when you did your best and still got the "watch your threat" statements made by Rangers who got their Colo gear even before they reached lvl50 and that was significantly better than every possible gear.

I would take for hours to list up every occation where I couldn't normally play my Warrior at all just because the devs implemented pets and I didn't have a mermaid that raised my threat level. And Willow Worker was beyond everything, even if you would farm it with a friend, because THERE WAS NO THIEF POT AND NO PONTERA BUFF. And just in case you ask: Premium Dye wasn't worth 400k here and you couldn't get it, because there were no ranking rewards.

I could wallow in memories about how hard Bapho, PvE and CoA was and how likely it was to be invited to these raids without a VIP ticket.... and there wasn't such a thing as level-up reward boxes back then.

Once I finally managed to find enough other players who shared the pain, we could attempt the hard modes of PvE, Bapho and eventually CoA, just to get owned by a rage counter on bosses that the devs had implemented to make "soloing" of bosses impossible.

"Farming" dungeons was also impossible, because there was a dungeon lockout. So you could attempt them only twice a week.

Ohh and how lovely it was to refine your gear back then, when you would have to spend zeny just to get Oridecon. Guess how high the chances were back then and guess how you could prevent your gear from breaking without Kafra items.

Later, people abused Embus to easily kill Ratmaster, Maya, etc. Now guess who doesn't have an Embus. And that also reminds me how I farmed in Fallen Fortress.... I taunted a single enemy and let it be killed by the nearby archers, praying that I won't get stunned too often so that I can pot myself through this.

A bit later, AoV was introduced and Dayr Desert gear was still by miles weaker than it is now. There was no element to double the damage, no seed rune slots, etc..

So we finally get to the seedrunes. Personally, I think your runes (all in the 20%) are really impressive, especially since rune-remover are kafra-only items here. So usually, you could only either trade some punchers in the AH, buy seedrunes directly (not that cheap) or override them with the next rune. But especially for the latter, you will most likely drop down below the 10% mark again.

To sum it up, it seems that farming in a f2p mode wasn't easy on either side.

Edited by Greven79, 15 September 2014 - 03:55 PM.

#350 XsIchikaXs

XsIchikaXs

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:02 PM

make their items account bound XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users