Game revival ideas (be positive guys) - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Game revival ideas (be positive guys)

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Nova

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:36 AM

I was wondering what you guys would suggest to help boost the requiem communities numbers. I was thinking that they really need to advertise this game more. It is a hard game to find sometimes. Facebook helps but it's not the solution. Also I think they need more fun events and to try and get people to fall in love with the game from an early level. Not just boost to the boredom of waiting for next forge event.

Also forge 60% permanent would be amazing with maybe 10% premium boost on top.

Please remember this is a positive topic. Don't just troll the game.

#2 Skid

Skid

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Warframe/Smite

Posted 13 September 2014 - 08:50 AM

It's hard to be positive when they are screwing us for almost a decade, and ignoring the community because we are "toxic", I'm pretty sure there is a reason, don't you think!?

PS: BTW don't want to burst your bubble but that ship has sailed long time ago.

sorry for the "trolling"

#3 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:35 AM

biggest problem about this game is that they dont listen to the community, all ideas posted here will be ignored / not taken seriously

#4 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 13 September 2014 - 11:05 AM

Comments can be taken from the community. As of late, it's strictly been negative with no any constructive feedback to it. Any feedback I see with something benefiting the game in realistic manner, I relay to the development team.

One of the main reasons the class skill change threads were made was to gather your feedback about it.

#5 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 13 September 2014 - 11:29 AM

hmm, well if you are truely doing a good job relaying suggestions then, they must be doing a poor job implementing them?

heres mine:

http://forums.warppo...0-2-rex-quests/

http://forums.warppo...s-the-dash-bug/

http://forums.warppo...ly-raid-quests/

http://forums.warppo...ions-july-2014/

as for making the beginner's experience better, I would impliment a box full of +15 armor, accessories, and weapons at level 25 and 50. As it is very hard to create armor to grind AT without a forge event.

now, it would be cool if some of my ideas were actually considered instead of ignored. Maybe create a poll for some of them?

Edited by explicid17, 13 September 2014 - 11:39 AM.

#6 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:20 PM

Great!

I've been thinking about this for a long time! i ha 2 ideas, Promotion Codes and Master or Mentor System.

1-  x1 Promotion Code for each Account!

How will this be helpfull?

Simple! for every new player that login with your Promotion code he get a nice reward and code owner as well, this will motivate comunity to invit friends and be rewarded for!

If the player with the promotion Code reach x lvl the Code owner will gain a really good reward.

2- New Master/Mentor System.
If you're a new player or just too low lvl or weak to solo grind, you can right click on someone 10,15,20 lvl higher tan you to gain 3.0% of his/her strengh by requesting "Master" and the Master/Mentor will gain 0.3% unique or multiple stat.

The master/Mentor will have the right to abandon his disciples and viseverse.

The master/Mentor will be able to have up to 5/10/20/30 disciples. (Up to GM)
The disciple will be able to have up to 2 master of differents clases.

Master bonus on party:
If Master join his fellows party, the fellows gain a 5.0% of his master stat and the master gain +2.0% (only on party) this will motivate high lvl player to raid with lowbies and help new players.

Or simple doublé current bonus.
Or simple apply a +3.0% dmg only for Pve.

Ideas are welcome.

----------------------------------------------
Select exp distribution on party (who receive and who don't) this way we can let the lowbies gain the whole exp.

Edited by BioElesis, 13 September 2014 - 10:44 PM.

#7 BioElesis

BioElesis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 680 posts
  • LocationDominican Republic
  • Server:Triffi

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:33 PM

I was wondering what you guys would suggest to help boost the requiem communities numbers. I was thinking that they really need to advertise this game more. It is a hard game to find sometimes. Facebook helps but it's not the solution. Also I think they need more fun events and to try and get people to fall in love with the game from an early level. Not just boost to the boredom of waiting for next forge event.

Also forge 60% permanent would be amazing with maybe 10% premium boost on top.

Please remember this is a positive topic. Don't just troll the game.

+1 Premium should have an extra 10% on Forge.

#8 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:31 PM

There is one consistent response when I talk to people about Requiem. I tried the game but found it boring. There is something in the game that many do not find enjoyable.

In my opinion here are the things the Requiem has done well:

-Havok Physics exploding bodies and blood.

-Style.

-WASD controls.

-Nightmare transition effect.

-DNA

-Possession Beasts

Here are things that Requiem has done par to the course:

-Class/Skill system

-PVP

-Combat

-Raids

-Quest Grinding

-Vertical leveling system

-Pets

Here are things the game has done awfully:

-Accessibility

-Advertising

-Item Mall balance

-Upgrading Gear

-Customizing Character appearance and stats.

Now for a game, I don't think they would be able to do everything well. So there are some things that should be put on the back burner and developed less while the core is developed more. However, I don't think a developer should commit resources in making the game worse like through the item mall and upgrade system.

In order to remedy the games aisles there are 6 sections I would concentrate on within the first year of redeployment.

1) Accessibility - Make the game playable so the player does not have to monkey around in order to get it to work. It should just work. This would also mean developing a Windows Marketplace version.

2) Reduced dependency on item mall -

I would get rid of the current forge system in its entirety.

My Reinforce system will allow a gear to be upgraded by 5, like the old compound system. I would also use the same names. Potens... The success chances will be 90%, 80%, 70%, 60%, and 50%.

The compound system would be used for creating gears. Basically, you will not longer get a Biskra's Giant Bludgeon from their sack. Instead you would collect pieces by doing raids or hunting monsters then compound the gear. This would reduce the I didn't get anything on a raid, yet make it take some time to collect the gear. Success rate: 100%

The enchant system will work like a socket system. You can add and remove enchants. It will use the same costs and there will be a cost for removing an enchant. Success rate: 100%

I would remove every stat increasing item in the item mall. I would change costumes to $5 each with no stats and are permanent. I would also make them sharable on the same account.

3) Gear System-

I would change the gears so they would not be level dependent and instead balanced based on being specialized. For instance a cloth armor may have 40 defense and 60 Fire Resist while a plate armor would have 80 defense and 20 Fire Resist. Going up a level, the Plate Armor may have 120 defense and -20 Fire Resist. This would develop the game into having gear be collectibles instead of get and replace. I would also get rid of equipment binding except for premium equipment.

4) Class / Skill / DNA system-

I think all skills should be usable at all levels, there should be more skills, and the skills limited to level 5. In this vain, some classes should also be redesigned because they are not robust enough. These classes are Mystic, Soul Hunter, Elementalist, Warlord, Commander, and Ranger. Particularly, these classes will have their skills taken and given to their 2nd class counterpart since they are too similar.

For balancing, I think actual battles should be focused on health management and maximizing effectiveness. This is not something we currently have due to the way the system is built. There are several fixes that this would involve. First would be how defense and resistance work. Second is how accuracy and evasion work. Third would be rebalancing damage down and health up. Fourth would be putting limits on certain special skills, and creating checkpoints/safe areas to replenish the limitations. Finally would be rebalancing all monsters in the game as if they were players to make the balancing focus on player verse player instead player verse monster. What I think this will do is make more meaningful battles that last around a minute, and will give the player time to react to different things happening around them instead of battles lasting 3-10 seconds.

On DNA, I would like to see DNA rearrangeable for a fee and based on general things instead of skills. This will allow players to have several variations for attacking dungeons or PVP.

5) UI-

The UI is not very intuitive. I would like to change it so things are easy to figure out and the player can access anything within 2 clicks.

6) PVP-

I would like to see just 1 pool of points. This way players have more flexibility.

I would like to cycle all battlegrounds constantly through the day. This would make certain battle grounds like FOC rarer and increase participation.

I would also like to see several new game modes, Ladder, Sudden Death, Capture/Defend, and King of the Hill.

I want to make a way for players in open world PVP to quickly defend themselves regardless of their settings. Going through the process of attacking a player who is attacking you takes such a long time the battle is already over. I would also like to make open world PVP rewarding.

Edited by Cleffy, 13 September 2014 - 06:36 PM.

#9 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 09:31 PM

Thinking about pvp. I would like to see more rewards. Even if they are silly rewards in bulk that usually come from mobs such as red xeons, normal xeons such as basic, supernus etc and maybe for lots of pvp points cheaper mall items such as costumes.

However the 30 day costumes etc with being mall point items should be for a lot of pvp points and only really there for those who love pvp but don't know what to do with their masses of points

#10 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:18 AM

give radiant 5 potens dna for elec twister...-3/-6/-9/-12/-15sec. i posted multiple post in quality of life improvement...but everything gets derailed by biased idiots.

Edited by sonemere, 14 September 2014 - 12:19 AM.

#11 enriquediaz37

enriquediaz37

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:44 AM

Great!

I've been thinking about this for a long time! i ha 2 ideas, Promotion Codes and Master or Mentor System.

1-  x1 Promotion Code for each Account!

How will this be helpfull?

Simple! for every new player that login with your Promotion code he get a nice reward and code owner as well, this will motivate comunity to invit friends and be rewarded for!

If the player with the promotion Code reach x lvl the Code owner will gain a really good reward.

2- New Master/Mentor System.
If you're a new player or just too low lvl or weak to solo grind, you can right click on someone 10,15,20 lvl higher tan you to gain 3.0% of his/her strengh by requesting "Master" and the Master/Mentor will gain 0.3% unique or multiple stat.

The master/Mentor will have the right to abandon his disciples and viseverse.

The master/Mentor will be able to have up to 5/10/20/30 disciples. (Up to GM)
The disciple will be able to have up to 2 master of differents clases.

Master bonus on party:
If Master join his fellows party, the fellows gain a 5.0% of his master stat and the master gain +2.0% (only on party) this will motivate high lvl player to raid with lowbies and help new players.

Or simple doublé current bonus.
Or simple apply a +3.0% dmg only for Pve.

Ideas are welcome.

----------------------------------------------
Select exp distribution on party (who receive and who don't) this way we can let the lowbies gain the whole exp.

+1 Premium should have an extra 10% on Forge.

Totally agreed, promotions codes is a good idea, not only in another games are used to have more customers and Premium should have an extra 10% on forge including another benefits, this is a premium service.

Here is my point to revival the game: Developers should change the form about how to compound, reinforcement and enchanting:

Compound: Supernus NM jewelers, this is for low lvls... never imagine creating some of these gems without event because the success % is not at 100% and you have a % of failure, this discourages players because they have to wait the event for a full month or more to create theirs jewelry, High lvl not even imagine creating something without event, necessarily have to wait a full month for the event.(compound should be at 100% all the time).

Enchant: for low lvl this work little be good but not much, low lvl have to wait for a full month to be +15 in armors and +10 

jewelers, High lvl necessarily have to wait a full month for the event, high lvl are most affected.

Example: Rare NM jewelers, you will have 3/8 as much with 40% plus with the event even with 40% plus will be a % of failure, to be 4/8 you have to wait 60% with the event but this is not all the time, to be 8/8 have to pay for enchant success % xeons in item mall and by the way you will have a % of failure.

Reinforcement: for low lvl this will work the same as enchant and have to wait for a full month to have a good %. for High lvl is another history you will be as much +6 in armors and +6 jewelry with 40% plus with the event, High lvl have to wait for 60% plus and buy reinforcement success % xeons to be +30 with the event, the prices are to high to be +30, this should be fixed as soon as possible.

In simply words you have to wait for events and HH for everything because the % success is to low, this can be fixed giving more success %, letting players even create theirs things without event, I'm not asking you to put easy, but this discourages players to continue playing.

Another point, If you are lvl 70 and you want lvl up, you have to wait for a full moth for 100% exp event or buy 100% exp object for 24 Hrs or 50% exp object for 4 Hrs.

Why do we need to wait for a long time to lvl up? Why do we need to buy an object to lvl up? In others games if you want to play and lvl up is not necessary an event or pay.

This can be fixed with the quest we have actually, giving more % to lvl up or adding more quests, never imagine lvl up from lvl 70 to 90 without an 100% exp event with the quest we have.

Edited by enriquediaz37, 14 September 2014 - 12:47 AM.

#12 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:51 AM

Why do we need to wait for a long time to lvl up? Why do we need to buy an object to lvl up? In others games if you want to play and lvl up is not necessary an event or pay.

This can be fixed with the quest we have actually, giving more % to lvl up or adding more quests, never imagine lvl up from lvl 70 to 90 without an 100% exp event with the quest we have.

#13 hadro

hadro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:26 AM

There is lot of stuff that can be fixed to improve gameplay some of them are already mentioned above. ill just talk about  Item mall and its costs atm. I am kinda bored to do the exact math right now but we all now how much money u need to get decent gear(like 2.5k per an item x 16-17 for full 30 wow). And its always about IM tbh, whatever u want to do u need it. U want to reskill , sure that would be 5 $,oh u want to sell/give away ur old gear sure that would be 20$ per set, u want to reset ur enchants and try something else, once again u need IM. u got the point i quess. I am actualy amazed they didint put IM item on honor points lol.

Why does almost anything in game needs to have a conection with IM. Why cant we get faster mounts which are permanent? why cant we get perma costumes? this is a grindy game, right? Why cant we get some perma pet just for the sake of autocolect? Why does everything have to have a timer of 30 days on it?U want to upgrade gear? sure wait a month for an forge event then pay 700 malls for ench/reinf tool from IM.

Why cant we see some of those stuff as rewards from Battlefileds? thats something everyone would like i quess and it would promote PVP. or could we see a daily quest with some amount of IM on daily/weekly lvl? NPC that could let us convert lants to IM? even making IM items as SEALED would help and would kill scamers aswell..

Here u go,these stuff were all said numerous times its nothing new lets see if anything can go better considering IM..

#14 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:33 AM

Comments can be taken from the community. As of late, it's strictly been negative with no any constructive feedback to it. Any feedback I see with something benefiting the game in realistic manner, I relay to the development team.

One of the main reasons the class skill change threads were made was to gather your feedback about it.

Hi Shaz, if you wanna see beneficial feedback? take a few hours and read through the last 2-4 yrs of this forum. We have been asking/suggesting/discussing things for years and all of it has gone ignored.

One common thing you will see in almost every post on this forum refers to Item Mall and how everything comes back around to basically "you cant move forward in this game without it!" Change/fix/reduce the amount of malls needed for everything and watch the toxicity levels drop. Over the years evolving with this game, every change that has been made there was an Item mall product added to the list of things you need to 'better your experience' in the game. Also with each mall item added.. whoops there goes another chunk of players onto another MMO! Sure they come back after a few months to see some old friends and learn that more P2W stuff has been added so they go back to play the MMO they left Requiem for. 

Somehow you guys need to make it so those who don't have a thick wallet can progress in the game and enjoy it so they keep playing. There will always be those who buy Item mall to sell to those who cant afford to buy it themselves.. best suggestion I've heard on this is to make mall items SEALED.. Myself and many others have been scammed by the current way mall is set up, I realize you do it at your own risk... It discourages people from attempting to buy mall items from others ever again, then they are left with "free" status and soon that gets old and they quit for another less p2w MMO.

Not playing atm due to health issues, but I gotta say that the extra cash I'm not spending here sure is nice!

#15 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:09 AM

Suggestion;

During item reduction process, add name of the item that was reduced next to the message.

reductiontext.png

Also would be good that after a trade, a success message be sent to chat with a list of what was traded from both sides ( items, lant quantities ).

Edited by Unbound, 14 September 2014 - 08:10 AM.

#16 explicid17

explicid17

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1170 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 14 September 2014 - 10:21 AM

Now all this constructive feedback from devoted players that have been playing this game for years will yet again be ignored and thrown into the trash bin aka "Requiem Proposals & Suggestions"

the cycle continues...

[lion king circle of life.jpg]

#17 Lyia

Lyia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:21 AM

Better advertisement would be nice. I mean, those silly 2d games you may access by clicking banners (most of the showing half naked anime girls - a Turan girl will do the trick aswell) on webcomic/download centers 'n sh!t pages have hundreds if not thousands of people noobing around. Why can't Requiem?  Not sure how to keep new players playng after the deception of an empty Turba tho. I know how frustrating it is to start your new mmo and face a ghost town. Better play a single player game instead.By the way, Gravity could use that old trailer with a kruxena defeating a siamese before a stinky elf comes in and ruin her sh!t (arm fell off) too, it's pretty cool imo.

Also, fixing that Kalydo player thing and a better work on Twitter, Facebook etc. might help.

My 2 cents. Kind of sad to see Requiem ship sinking and no one from the game staff seems to care.

#18 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:59 AM

Well I liked the idea or permanent pets and costumes that you can earn via grind, quest or pvp. Tapping H repeatedly really sucks.

The forge is really a problem. I think if the programmers played this game they would realise how boring it is waiting for forge event. Specially when I have all your armour and xenon ready to go. Success rate needs raising and maybe break rate going away all together. If your in turba and u can't even up gear to 10 on a starter toon it puts you off playing.

Yes it sometimes feels like the staff don't care. I personally love this game and have played games way more expensive. However more and more mall items and stupid decisions such as lyle and brianna not stacking is ruining the game as it feels like sometimes they just want to bleed us dry. The more we enjoy the more we are compelled to spend

#19 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 08:39 PM

i already posted a frequented topic related to improvements.

---remove some of the forced barrier that is in place, so ppl that pay to get past it---wont hate u afterwards....REMOVE BREAK RATE (toxic)

1 - if u look at how much a 30 day xp scroll cost, compare that to premium. u see they are trying to to reduce the amount it cost related to leveling through premium but item mall is left alone....

now just use the same ratio that reduced premium has, to reduce the cost of everything else in the item mall.

Edited by sonemere, 15 September 2014 - 08:52 PM.

#20 tally

tally

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1136 posts
  • LocationDisgruntled
  • Server:Velik - Vermillion

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:20 PM

Just point them at this thread then - there is some true gold here.

Problems with this game are:

1 - lack of advertising

2 - new player experience is AWFUL

3 - cash shop reliance

Some solutions are:

1 - ADVERTISE - whether through actual adverts, promotional events, word of mouth/incentives as Bio mentioned etc etc.

2 - Mentor system is a great idea! Have you played as a new player? Seen how annoying it is to play once that free costume runs out and you get 3-4 casts of a skill before sitting down for MP regen? Increase potion drop rates from mobs, a box of +15 armour/weapons (even just boost the stats of the free starter items in vendors around the towns). Or increase basic xeon drop rate so it's easy to forge a starter weapon.

3 - The hard one - this is your profit. The CORE PROBLEM IS RELIANCE. How you NEED to use mall at end-game. This may be good for digging money out of people, but it's caused so many to leave the game and creates such a foul atmosphere.

The forge system is the game-breaker. Please, try anything end-game with equipment you've not used mall for... The most you can hope for is +10 L70-75 gear, or +7 or so with L79+. That's UNUSABLE. Even for the junk mobs in dungeons, let alone the bosses. You shouldn't NEED to spend money just to survive trash mobs. (Buying malls with lant does not count as free!)

Several ways of sorting this - stop items ever breaking, or make amplios obtainable easily in-game FOR FREE. Or limit new items to +15, and alter stats to compensate. Or increase the success chance of reinforcing so that +20 is achievable without NEEDING to spend mall. You'll still make profit from those using mall to increase chance, but things will still be achievable by free and casual spenders.

With all these forge events, you could actually make the +10% reinforcement chance tokens farmable - that would solve some heavy spend problems and replace with earning your keep rather than just buying it.

Perhaps trial a week where everything in the mall is reduced to half, third, or quarter of the price? See what happens to sales...

Edited by tally, 15 September 2014 - 09:27 PM.

#21 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 11:36 PM

they had 90 day reduction tools in the game a while bak i bought as many as i could afford...long time ago, but have never put them bak ingame. they have never put 90day anything bak ingame. this was a really bad move when they had the chance to move away from 30day BS. now i know this was a korea move to promote season 1. they were goin through nerfin classes but this really was stupid. maybe gravity can now recreate that good thing again.

time for gravity to make all costume mounts 90 day...

all costumes should be cosmetic.

all mount should be cosmetic.

add 70 lvl quest that adds costume stats to a character.

#22 Ninnghizhidda

Ninnghizhidda

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1903 posts
  • LocationAthens, Hellas
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:17 AM

I will start with the really obvious, which despite being so obvious, is almost absent. Advertising. Good advertising sells, products and services and games alike.

Alright, Requiem might not be a grand scale project, but still, if you just rely on word of mouth, tough craps, especially with current population (now, we can be honest about that, for once?).

Advertising can be achieved by a number of ways, and I am not going to analyse here, neither I am an expert on it. However, I can tell you one thing. Requiem was never a FB game, and while it is fine to advertise / promote through FB and other "social media", you should really try to show what the game is, not what it isn't. The "social media crowd" is notoriously "volatile" and its "long term loyalty" on true MMOs that require a level of commitment, low. Your "experiment" with FB, Nova and the like, speaks for itself.

As far as the game itself goes, where to start first...

Countless (good) suggestions have been written through the years, precious few have been taken into consideration, and even fewer materialised in some way.

So, instead, I will just point out the very obvious, yet for once again. The dreaded and infamous heavy dependence on hardcore spending through the cash shop is a guaranteed killer for this game, and any game. Just because you have managed (and maybe even still now manage?) to "milk" certain people out of handsome amounts of cash (me included, guilty as charged) does not equate to a "success story".

There is no successful game through the years that depended heavily on intense spending. It is a bad business model. That simple. People will stay and spend reasonable amounts of money, when they feel they are not robbed blind, are not in severe disadvantage (for not spending heaps), or they could feel OK if what they spend on is for services and products that do not severely influence the game (that means mostly cosmetic items, the Premium service is not so bad, I don't consider it "game breaking").

I don't have much else to say (well I do, but I have done so many times already). A game is a business, and many players are aware. If you want to have a healthy business, you need to keep many people happy. Many people spending small / reasonable amounts of money = happy people = viable / healthy business / game. Few people spending heaps = many other people "pissed off" = imbalance = mostly unhappy player base = bad business = game going to the dogs.

Was that clear?

#23 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:44 PM

tumblr_m3a0udCPWK1r6bhzoo1_500.png

#24 sleepyTown

sleepyTown

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 476 posts
  • Server:Triffi/Nova

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:51 PM

there should be permanent double drops and exp in nova. few ppl raiding, few ppl playing....or server merge...nova is bleeding guyz....

#25 Demtd

Demtd

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:39 PM

there should be permanent double drops and exp in nova. few ppl raiding, few ppl playing....or server merge...nova is bleeding guyz....

Bleeding because some of our nova friends still haven't been given their accounts back even tho I'm 99.99% sure they haven't willfully done anything wrong.

This game needs to be advertised. I see no new players. More players = more raids = more new equipment to be reinforced = more money for requiem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users