Game crashed after using teleticket to prison. - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Game crashed after using teleticket to prison.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationIn my Gigi's heart
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:35 AM

Hello,

I used a teleticket to sikuku prison and immediately my game crashed. my char is just standing there at respawn with no error messege

showing on the screen. This also happened to 2 of my other accounts earlier (like 2 hours ago) and have already submitted a ticket, since i was not able to log in even after 2 hours and was always getting dced at upon char select. It didn't cross my mind that the problem could have occurred due to the usage of teleticket. I tried logging into other accounts of mine and they worked fine. So i decided to try to go to prison with another char from another account using a teleticket and the same thing happened. 

Would like to know if anyone else is having the same problem with teletickets as I have not encountered any problems so far by using return scrolls.

Thank you.

#2 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:37 AM

Hello,

I think the problem isn't the teletic, but the prison is. My husband logged in with his char and came to prison without using a teleticket and still his char is stuck standing there without being able to move. At this point neither one of us are able to log out of game or go to char select. but we are able to communicate via friend list messeging. So its a prison BUG ??

#3 archop

archop

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts
  • Server:draconis

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:30 AM

Hello,

I think the problem isn't the teletic, but the prison is. My husband logged in with his char and came to prison without using a teleticket and still his char is stuck standing there without being able to move. At this point neither one of us are able to log out of game or go to char select. but we are able to communicate via friend list messeging. So its a prison BUG ??

Same thing just happened to me this afternoon NURA..i just use 2 accounts and now cant log in them coz alwys server disconnected...i send already ticket and still the same

#4 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:15 AM

Hello Archop,

Thanks for yr feedback/reply on this issue. Would like to know if u encountered this problem once you were inside the prison map too. It has been some months since I went to prison to hunt. I have always used teletics to teleport to prison and have never encountered any problems so far. Plus the fact that noone has said anything in forums so far made me wonder if I am the only one having such issues. But then, noone is going to prison to hunt anymore I guess...place is dead. Such a waste. 

I received a reply from the support team saying that they will look into the matter,.so give them some time to work on it. As frustrating as it is, 2 of my accounts that are

stuck are premium and can't do anything with them now.... 

#5 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:50 PM

I am sorry to hear that this happening to you. I think more got the issue. My friend can't use her champ anymore. I will ask her some info :)

#6 archop

archop

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:00 PM

Hello Archop,

Thanks for yr feedback/reply on this issue. Would like to know if u encountered this problem once you were inside the prison map too. It has been some months since I went to prison to hunt. I have always used teletics to teleport to prison and have never encountered any problems so far. Plus the fact that noone has said anything in forums so far made me wonder if I am the only one having such issues. But then, noone is going to prison to hunt anymore I guess...place is dead. Such a waste. 

I received a reply from the support team saying that they will look into the matter,.so give them some time to work on it. As frustrating as it is, 2 of my accounts that are

stuck are premium and can't do anything with them now.... 

100% same happened to you..i just used teletecket and when im in prison spawn area my 2 characters cant move so i close the client and try to logged in back in the game..this is the result now server disconnected..same as yours also i have 2 accounts that i cant use now..

I already send ticket and wait for the respond..

#7 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:08 PM

Draconis had a hiccup a few minutes ago, so we're looking into the cause at the moment.

#8 TontonAlarcon

TontonAlarcon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 435 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:12 PM

since support is already addressing your concern, best thing to do is wait. i'm pretty sure you'll be compensated with the lost premium days.

#9 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:25 PM

Hi all,

Problem seems to be solved now. I am able to log into all the accounts that were having issues. Just wondering now, if going back to prison by any means would cause the same problem.... I have to say the support team did a good job by swiftly resolving the issue. 

#10 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:27 PM

I am sorry to hear that this happening to you. I think more got the issue. My friend can't use her champ anymore. I will ask her some info :)

Hi Angeltje,

All seems fine now with my accounts. if your friend is not able to use her champ/account due to the same reason, then it is better to send in a ticket.

Nura

#11 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:29 PM

100% same happened to you..i just used teletecket and when im in prison spawn area my 2 characters cant move so i close the client and try to logged in back in the game..this is the result now server disconnected..same as yours also i have 2 accounts that i cant use now..

I already send ticket and wait for the respond..

Hello Archop,

Hope your issues are resolved now too :)

#12 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:32 PM

Draconis had a hiccup a few minutes ago, so we're looking into the cause at the moment.

Hello Gen,

Just a quick question. Would it be alright to go to the prison map now or should I wait until after today's maintenance for some reason ?

Thank you..

#13 KyrieDielle

KyrieDielle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2428 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:35 PM

Hello Gen,

Just a quick question. Would it be alright to go to the prison map now or should I wait until after today's maintenance for some reason ?

Thank you..

My character was also stuck in prison and was released after the quick server reset. I checked the map and I didn't get the stuck again. So it should be okay now.

#14 angeltje

angeltje

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2687 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/angelltjee

Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:45 PM

Hi Angeltje,

All seems fine now with my accounts. if your friend is not able to use her champ/account due to the same reason, then it is better to send in a ticket.

Nura

Hi Nura,

I will let her know.
I am glad that your issue is solved.
Thank you,
angel ;)

Edited by angeltje, 15 September 2014 - 07:54 PM.

#15 Nura

Nura

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 11:58 PM

My character was also stuck in prison and was released after the quick server reset. I checked the map and I didn't get the stuck again. So it should be okay now.

Hello Kaishun,

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, i tried too and am able to go into the prison map without any problems :)

Nura

#16 archop

archop

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:18 AM

Hello Archop,

Hope your issues are resolved now too :)

same here NURA my problem solved : thank you all  :p_smile:

#17 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:36 AM

Closing this now that the servers have been restarted and everything appears to be in working order.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users