Alliance free WoE TE ! - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Alliance free WoE TE !

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Schitter

Schitter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1071 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:16 AM

Heya All,

I have some concerns about the health and the current situation about how WoE TE is running.

How Guilds are starting slowly to "farm" its WoE Event.

Id personally suggest with the current situation and the Guild participating considering its Castle loots, the alliance system for WoE TE to be disabled.

Same as having 3 CP Team from the Portal onwards till your Precast to be disabled.

What does it take to penetrate a 2 CP?

Mostly 2 Guilds against 1 would have a chance, and if its 3 CP teams youll end up with a status unbreakable.

I personally find that WoE TE with its attendance does not need any Alliances. CP Precasts are destroying the purpose of the Training and i dont see any GvG anymore unless you want to talk about 40 vs 20 than youll have a GvG truly with 8+ Ninjas rocking the stage...

Id like this topic not instantly to be hated or closed, but rather finding a solution to not let the WoE TE to be farmed and getting a dead WoE as it is getting to be currently with 1 Alliance of 3 Guilds remaining.

Before you will respond please alsk yourself:

You you play WoE TE?

Do you want to change something?

Thanks <3

Personal Changable Options:

#1 Disable Alliance 

#2 Disable CP Team on any Portal 5x5

I allways believed WoE TE is all about training and GvG... Please let it get a new shine and hopefully motivate others to participate because 60% of the pepole particicipating in WoE 1.0 + 2.0 do not feel like playing TE any soon.

Thanks <3

#2 Alaska

Alaska

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 4817 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:20 AM

I'd like to see this in WoE1/2 sometime. (not as a permanent thing, just a for fun event or something lol)

I didn't realize WoE TE had the same problems. :v

Edited by Alaska, 16 September 2014 - 10:21 AM.

#3 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:30 AM

No alliances wouldn't solve anything, there's nothing you can do when 80% of the remaining guilds that still woe rather nap with each other to farm castles.

#4 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:39 AM

Attendance is dropping because the time is horrible.

#5 Sirolrex

Sirolrex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:45 AM

The time is absolute crap, it was worth getting up for it the first couple weeks but then "you know who" decided to Ally half the guilds participating in TE, as if that was ever a surprise.

1. Disable CP.

2. Disable Alliance

3. Change the god aweful time. 

#6 Schitter

Schitter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1071 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:53 AM

No alliances wouldn't solve anything, there's nothing you can do when 80% of the remaining guilds that still woe rather nap with each other to farm castles.

How will you truly sucessfully nap wich each other when your not capable of allaying anymore?

#7 Blu3D3v1l

Blu3D3v1l

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 512 posts
  • LocationChicago
  • Server:Valkyrie PVP

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:54 AM

Precasting with 2-3 CP teams is boring in way since its almost impossible to take the emp unless you're in a 2-3 guild zerg rush and even then the chances are great. To others I suppose it's not boring unless they are winning. I do find trying to precast w/o CP teams more exciting and fun, although the chance to defend the castle drop significantly, nevermind the fact that your still outnumbered by a guild or two. With the CP teams though the other alliance won't take the castle, but it does kinda make it more boring since you already know the outcome.

In Woe 1.0/2.0 it would be awesome to drop the alliance system or make it to atleast only 2 guilds can ally each other. Woe's pointless when the whole server is in one alliance. Yes people will then say that those two alliances will just NAP each other, but atleast it would make it more difficult to not crossfire your NAP allies. Although no alliance in Woe 1.0/2.0 would be the better solution. Nevertheless this topic has been brought up before in the past and GM's did not care to do anything about it.

#8 Kevin

Kevin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:06 AM

How about exchanging WoE 1.0 castles for WoE 2.0 castles instead? I don't think trying to do a double or triple CP team would be as effective on WoE 2.0 maps. For me, CP + bomb + being hitlocked + ro being so laggy was what really killed WoE: TE. 

#9 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:08 AM

How will you truly sucessfully nap wich each other when your not capable of allaying anymore?

I think it'll be like when Alliances had 3+ guilds. One guild just stays at the door or area away that helps the rest and you make deals with them for end castles, etc. No alliances will make it harder but there will still be alliances in other terms.

Would be nice to see changes though, as it's pretty lame. Might have a reason to wake up early again.

#10 Omegatroid

Omegatroid

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 988 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:26 AM

Heya All,

I have some concerns about the health and the current situation about how WoE TE is running.

How Guilds are starting slowly to "farm" its WoE Event.

Id personally suggest with the current situation and the Guild participating considering its Castle loots, the alliance system for WoE TE to be disabled.

Same as having 3 CP Team from the Portal onwards till your Precast to be disabled.

What does it take to penetrate a 2 CP?

Mostly 2 Guilds against 1 would have a chance, and if its 3 CP teams youll end up with a status unbreakable.

I personally find that WoE TE with its attendance does not need any Alliances. CP Precasts are destroying the purpose of the Training and i dont see any GvG anymore unless you want to talk about 40 vs 20 than youll have a GvG truly with 8+ Ninjas rocking the stage...

Id like this topic not instantly to be hated or closed, but rather finding a solution to not let the WoE TE to be farmed and getting a dead WoE as it is getting to be currently with 1 Alliance of 3 Guilds remaining.

Before you will respond please alsk yourself:

You you play WoE TE?

Do you want to change something?

Thanks <3

Personal Changable Options:

#1 Disable Alliance 

#2 Disable CP Team on any Portal 5x5

I allways believed WoE TE is all about training and GvG... Please let it get a new shine and hopefully motivate others to participate because 60% of the pepole particicipating in WoE 1.0 + 2.0 do not feel like playing TE any soon.

Thanks <3

I buried Your GOD

Edited by Omegatroid, 16 September 2014 - 11:26 AM.

#11 ShoLin

ShoLin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2107 posts
  • Server:Quit

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:27 AM

There are other guilds that can do it. Don't fight a force you can't beat, unless you are willing to lose when you try.

#12 Anshin

Anshin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:27 AM

I don't get it, Classic Pluck has been a part of WoE forever and NOW people can't handle it? You can simply speed pot thru CP. Its other things like traps keeping you in it, shall we disable those too? That triple CP has not stopped that fort from being broken, just not by your guild. 

#13 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4047 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:31 AM

More drama coming guys...  :yawn:

Edited by Legendario2300, 16 September 2014 - 11:31 AM.

#14 Schitter

Schitter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1071 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:37 AM

Its not about breakable or not, its about the WoE wich is has nothing todo with Training anymore...

P.S: The guild your reffering 2 has quit... zz

I wish to see changes, since all wich is happaning in this WoE is one Alliance farming a profitable WoE and killing the Game as it wasnt made to be...

#15 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:39 AM

3 Guild alliances are absolutely pointless in WoE1 =/

#16 Schitter

Schitter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1071 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:50 AM

Thats true, neverless id like to see some changes, having more competition, and being able to actually have a different setup and gameplay might get pepole attracted to WoE TE.

And thats what this Topic is mainly about, to get pepole to play TE WoE and have GvG Fights, not how it is currently

Balance WoE TE please

#17 davdbg

davdbg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Server:chaos and classic(?)

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:54 AM

Forcing no alliances will do nothing, The best thing that could happend is that all the guilds start fighting with no alliance voluntarily.

#18 AmonRA

AmonRA

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1927 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:56 AM

3 Guild alliances are absolutely pointless in WoE1 =/

In WoE 1...WoE 2...WoE TE...

No point in doing WoE anymore, idk why people still doing WoE is only Zerg guild+2 alliances VS 1 Zerg guild+1 alliance.

#19 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 12:14 PM

WoE:TE in WoE2 castles would solve a lot of problems.

Even if that doesn't happen, there IS a counter to CP teams that I've yet to see anyone else use.

#20 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts
  • Server:Renewal & Classic

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:07 PM

Wasn't there a time when Animo, CS and Sinergia were not allied in TE? It was pretty interesting and they would GvG each other. Maybe because TE drops are amazing compared to regular WoE that this alliance wants to secure castles with strong numbers. It's certainly unfortunate that Reign Supreme is no longer doing TE cause it is getting quite dull with the same few guilds fighting  each other.

#21 ShinobiEX3

ShinobiEX3

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6862 posts
  • LocationForest

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:25 PM

lol omg please people

#22 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 16 September 2014 - 04:29 PM

Wasn't there a time when Animo, CS and Sinergia were not allied in TE? It was pretty interesting and they would GvG each other. Maybe because TE drops are amazing compared to regular WoE that this alliance wants to secure castles with strong numbers. It's certainly unfortunate that Reign Supreme is no longer doing TE cause it is getting quite dull with the same few guilds fighting  each other.

Drops in WoE: TE are the exact same crap that drops in WoE 1 and WoE 2.0. The only difference is the God Item Piece which is the same drop rate as WoE 1 and WoE 2.0 God Item Pieces. My prediction is it will take at least 6 months before any guild has half the pieces to make a WoE: TE God Equipment.

Edited by Riakuta, 16 September 2014 - 04:34 PM.

#23 KiyokoHasami

KiyokoHasami

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 932 posts
  • LocationRelocated ---->Bio 4
  • Server:Chaos>Valkyrie>New Chaos

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:31 PM

Ymir 2.0 here we come!

#24 Darksorrow1234

Darksorrow1234

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2996 posts
  • Server:Chaosss

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:34 PM

my prediction is that all other non-allied guilds will quit woe TE in 6 months due to boredom.

#25 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts
  • Server:Renewal & Classic

Posted 16 September 2014 - 05:55 PM

Drops in WoE: TE are the exact same crap that drops in WoE 1 and WoE 2.0. The only difference is the God Item Piece which is the same drop rate as WoE 1 and WoE 2.0 God Item Pieces. My prediction is it will take at least 6 months before any guild has half the pieces to make a WoE: TE God Equipment.

TE drops way more Treasure Boxes it's actually ridiculous compared to WoE 1&2. For a one hour event plus it being a trans woe on a renewal server, that's pretty good. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users