Patch Notes v527(528) - Page 2 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Patch Notes v527(528)

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#26 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 23 September 2014 - 09:31 AM

borgahutt,

If you can find an example of the healing display please do, otherwise it might have been a bug that was fixed already.

As for the vending experience, it sounds like what the vend shop has always done. So I can't really see it as a bug, however I will take it in to consideration as a point of enhancement for the future if we find the time to make modifications to how that behaves.

#27 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 23 September 2014 - 12:08 PM

borgahutt,

If you can find an example of the healing display please do, otherwise it might have been a bug that was fixed already.

As for the vending experience, it sounds like what the vend shop has always done. So I can't really see it as a bug, however I will take it in to consideration as a point of enhancement for the future if we find the time to make modifications to how that behaves.

no not at all... it never was like this until 'what' you could vend started to change.

Before if you placed an item bottom right to buy it thats where it would be displayed. then if you placed one bottom left that would display there. now if you done that, they would automatically move up to top left and the one next to it..

Also.. before if you sold one name change for example and you had 2 in your shop - it would show as having 1 left.... not still show as 2 and then 1 gone from your inventory...

Others have said the same.... its obviously not essential, just rather annoying and would be good to get fixed

#28 Krizalis

Krizalis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 466 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:52 PM

no not at all... it never was like this until 'what' you could vend started to change.

Before if you placed an item bottom right to buy it thats where it would be displayed. then if you placed one bottom left that would display there. now if you done that, they would automatically move up to top left and the one next to it..

Also.. before if you sold one name change for example and you had 2 in your shop - it would show as having 1 left.... not still show as 2 and then 1 gone from your inventory...

Others have said the same.... its obviously not essential, just rather annoying and would be good to get fixed

Leonis.. This is confirmed.. it happened to me.. (the bit about selling items).. where I have 2 Golden Keys on my Sell tab.. and someone bought 1.. and it STILL SHOWS as 2 on the Golden Keys instead of 1.. So yes.. I believe its a recent bug.. please fix :3

#29 Yurekaa93

Yurekaa93

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:04 PM

Your game increasingly difficult to understand, See Like no player now!! HAHAHAHA

#30 carlolz

carlolz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 03:43 PM

Help with the premium exchanger.

I can't exchange my snowman shop coupon. I have 8 but its say its not enough. Need to fix this. GL and tnx.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users