Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:36 AM

Is it just me or most kings drop nothing at all? I killed like 15 of my level and above and all i got was 2 elixirs and 3 pirate coins....

Thats not normal at all.

#2 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:05 AM

It's not just you, I killed like over 20 bosses since the update (I haven't bother with any bosses for too long so I guess this happen after the drop update), 70% of the bosses are empty drop, nothing at all. And when it does drop something, it is either zulies or junk.

I'm not sure if it is normal or not, cuz the rare, epic, legendary tier have a very low set percentage, you will have to have some related +% items to help with it. Each tier % are independent to other tiers, but what I don't understand is, even the very common/ common / uncommon tier are dropping nothing to me.

#3 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:36 AM

Yeah thats what I don't get, nothing at all from kings kinda defeats the purpose of farming them.

A minimum reward should always be granted when killing a king type monster.

#4 Iazu

Iazu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:48 AM

I agree, it takes forever to kill Boss monsters, especially when alone. And doing it in a party kinda provides the same result as doing it solo and not getting drops at all, cause you only have a .5 -> 1/6 chance to get the good drop if it happens. 
So +1 to Gojio for that idea. At least something. I'd even be happy with a lil chunk of valor =S 

Edited by Iazu, 19 September 2014 - 06:48 AM.

#5 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:04 AM

omg albe is farming

#6 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:07 AM

omg albe is farming

Trying to level my stat buffers :x killed kings on the way :3

#7 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 01:10 PM

Albe has a srs farm mode. Watch out, he'll start hoarding all the kings. Beast farmer.

#8 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:51 PM

the OP is right, i noticed that too, I farm at ORLO, killing kings for about 4 hours straight and only single shattered hope drop lol, well i don't use any medals just to confirm this, maybe the Drop Table has been affected by some previous patch..?

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:09 AM

4 hours ain't bad for the strongest staff in game. With medals its still not bad, too much pampering with epics etc. Though kings should have a higher yield on basic items like lisent or exp.

#10 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:05 AM

I once suggested kings should have a 100% rate to drop something decent, be it a box of chemicals, a box of lisents (not just 1 or 2), a jewel chest IV or V, or even a fair amount of valor points since we're talking about the strongest pvm enemies around. And then a low chance to drop something better...

#11 Iazu

Iazu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 04:30 AM

I suggested the Valor on this thread, so you're not the only one, I'd also agree to it. It'd have to be formulated by level I'm sure but still, even if it was like 30-40 Valor for a Orlo King [I'm not sure on numbers I haven't got this far], and something like 5-10 for a Junon King. I'd be happy because I'd at least know I was making something from the effort, cause it doesn't feel like it [especially when you're a healer ><'] 

I also agree that there should be some* type of guaranteed drop tier, I'm not in a position to propose anything off the top of my head, but it would sound fair. 

Edited by Iazu, 20 September 2014 - 04:31 AM.

#12 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:13 AM

I also agree on that kings should always drop something :) Dosen't need to be something big, just a chemcial or something.

Edited by Buffiies, 20 September 2014 - 05:14 AM.

#13 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:21 AM

kings drops lisent, chemicals, epic, gem, and worst nothing, the random math should be adjusted a bit higher haha

#14 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:35 AM

pasta droppings

#15 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:36 PM

Whats with all monsters having no drops recently? Not just bosses.

#16 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:05 PM

that's weird at all, I tested to kill those monsters which considered not boss and their drop rate looks fine

#17 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:50 PM

i think they're fine too tbh. maybe people are just unlucky

#18 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:49 PM

squipy you're right, to those players out there who played for many hours and still no drops? then you are so unlucky that day, you better log out of the game, restart your computer and internet connection then relog back to game.... rofl

#19 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:29 AM

The drop rates are fine. I've gotten a reasonable amount of gems considering the time spent farming etc. 

#20 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:41 AM

we had a clanmate who got a high grade melee gem on the first boss he killed lol, while others have had to farm hundreds of bosses. so there is a lot of luck involved

also, people need to remember that these gems are not meant to be easy to find. and it should take effort to be able to get them.. or else they wont become valuable. don't make this game any easier than it already is

#21 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 09:00 AM

we had a clanmate who got a high grade melee gem on the first boss he killed lol, while others have had to farm hundreds of bosses. so there is a lot of luck involved

also, people need to remember that these gems are not meant to be easy to find. and it should take effort to be able to get them.. or else they wont become valuable. don't make this game any easier than it already is

I couldn't say this better. +1  :p_idea:

#22 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:25 PM

I'm not talking about gems, I'm talking about having something actually drop from bosses. Today I went for another round and killed about 20 bosses and 19 of them dropped nothing, the 20th dropped some Grand boots.

I don't mind farming some bosses as long as I get something worth farming for, doesn't have to be gems, some lisents, jewel chests, whatever. Receiving no drops at all makes me want to stop farming.

Edited by Gojio, 21 September 2014 - 02:25 PM.

#23 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:45 PM

Agreed, there should be a certain level that comes from a king--those are the toughest of pvm opponents and should at least yeild... something.  It doesn't have to be 3094823042 rare items(because rare items should be rare), but you should get a drop no matter what.  Something, anything...

#24 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:12 PM

I am impressing with the king killing abilities that people have. I tried to farm some Kings in Orlo today, and every Kings in Orlo was dead when I got there. Wow. Increase the spawn rate?

#25 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:14 PM

weird that they dont drop lisents o.O ive gotten some. anyway, isnt the whole reason ur farming them at all is because of these gems :I there was never really a reason to farm them before the patch. lots n lots of people are starting to farm bosses now so if the drop rate of something else if not gems increased then the value of that would go down too. if you want lisents farm at dod or something, ruins etc. if you want a gem, u farm kings.

I know its frustrating..and ur saying that they should drop something worthwhile at least. thing is, they do. gems. its just bloody difficult and time consuming but thats the point

Edited by Squipy, 21 September 2014 - 05:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users