How it work imbued enchantment scroll ? - Newbie Zone - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How it work imbued enchantment scroll ?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lisent

lisent

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:10 AM

items grade must same grade of appraisal items.what grade is that?plz help,thanks and grade of appraisal:;;;item mall ,it can do with every items ???

Edited by lisent, 20 September 2014 - 01:17 AM.

#2 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:34 AM

Hello! :)

This is a guide by HoneyBunz! :D

Basically the scrolls work like this: you can move substats from one item to another item as long as the item grade is the same or higher in the case of numeric grades. Maybe this will help

In this picture the item is grade 6. That means if I want to move the crit 30 stats to another item, the other item has to be grade 6 also, or a higher grade. The stats can NOT be put on a grade 5, 4, 3, 2, or 1 item in this case.

Iten_Grade6.jpg

In this example, the item is an event item so if I wanted to move the charm 30 stat, the other item also has to be an event item (not that I would ever do that lol)
Item_Grade_Event.jpg

The same thing is true for IM items- substats from them can only be moved to another IM item, etc.

Some people are selling imbued enchanted scrolls now. An imbued scroll is a scroll that already contains the stat from an item. Be careful that the item you want the stats on is the same item grade as the scroll. In this example the stats came from a unique item so they can only be placed on another unique item
Imbued_Scroll.jpg

One other thing to mention regarding enchantment scrolls is that when you use one to remove the substats of an item, that item is destroyed. 

#3 mynameisRALPH

mynameisRALPH

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 04:32 PM

where can i get the enchantment scroll?

#4 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 31 January 2015 - 09:12 PM

where can i get the enchantment scroll?

You can get a blank one from either the Valor Shop (500 points) or from the Item Mall (500 points for 5) or from a player's shop. If you're looking for one with stats already on it (imbued), you can only get those from other players and that's where you have to be careful that the item grade of the imbued scroll matches the item grade of what you want to put the substats on.

#5 7057131117023218773

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:SA PUSO MO

Posted 14 August 2016 - 01:16 PM

I have learned this today in a most zulie spending way  :sob:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users