Damage Output Is Crazy High! - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Damage Output Is Crazy High!

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 borgahutt

borgahutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1317 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 25 September 2014 - 09:45 AM

Ok so when you first started the skill update and changed charm stats etc. i remember the output of damage has increased alot...

and then that time happened where all clerics never died and the overall damage of everyone was reduced by half OR the defensive side of everyone was increased 50% (the damage taken was halfed)

either of them im not sure which but anyway the damage output now is ridiculously high...

I feel there is no strategy to the game anymore just high attack power and spam away until someone dies. same with most clerics and healing - just spam spam spam

This is not enjoyable in the aspect of PVP and i feel we need the better players to stand out more and be able to show their abilities.

There is never enough time for a character to plan what they are using (skill wise) as the damage output is SO high you die in a few high powered shots if not being healed.

Before you had enough time to position and time what you wanted to use and not die as soon as you got attacked by 2

If this could be looked into and slightly tweaked over all classes (maybe the damage recieved) as this is becoming crazy

PS ive seen 8-9K shots - with 18k hp for example.. 2 shots dead! thats not right at all

#2 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:13 AM

Fast paced PvP is always more enjoyable then PvP that last 3-4 minutes. It is also meaning less pay to win because if PvP is slow paced, it means people can tank for the initial burst of attack, eventually whoever with the highest refined, best stat gear wins.

If it's fast paced PvP, a katar raider could take down someone by surprise without taking any damage, in other words it makes no difference if a raider use (0) gear or (15) gear.

#3 asuboy

asuboy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:53 AM

Better go back before the skill updates, seems more balanced to me. After the skill updates, everything is messed up

#4 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:50 AM

I disagree I feel this update is more balanced. Just need to use your characters the right way, and have extra gears to counter other builds/classes.

#5 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:59 AM

I also feel like this uppdate is more balanced. Now it depends on how your controll your character. It's not like get your character full geared and you are ''pro''. Now you need to figure out what build works best for you. What armor works best for you. What gems works best for you. What unique skills works best for you annnd. There is no class that is overpower! These days you can see all classes in the game. There are some classes that players play most, maybe becuse they just love playing that class, like I love playing cleric. Before you could only see Champs. Then later only Raiders.

I like it better today.

#6 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:02 AM

Funny thing is they nerfed Intense Blessing to 5% because it was overpowered but selling us that 5% back thru IM passives is totally balanced.

#7 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:14 AM

If there is a IM passive that increase your stats or what ever. There should be the same passives but in Honor/Valor/Dungeon/King drop something like that, otherwise its unbalanced.

#8 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:22 PM

If there is a IM passive that increase your stats or what ever. There should be the same passives but in Honor/Valor/Dungeon/King drop something like that, otherwise its unbalanced.

Every skill in the IM is in the Valor/Honor and Dungeon drops, have you not read the patch notes, or looked? 

#9 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 11:41 PM

Every skill in the IM is in the Valor/Honor and Dungeon drops, have you not read the patch notes, or looked? 

I guess I have miss it :)

#10 cloud1221

cloud1221

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:26 AM

not all actually

#11 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:26 AM

Which ones are missed?

#12 cloud1221

cloud1221

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 04:30 AM

all skills on general tab on im are not yet available in honor shop

#13 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 27 September 2014 - 05:53 AM

all skills on general tab on im are not yet available in honor shop

They're in the valor shop but when you see their prices u'll think they're not there.

#14 cloud1221

cloud1221

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:01 AM

i see LOL i can't check it right now login server is down ATM grrrr!!!

#15 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 28 September 2014 - 05:59 PM

They're in the valor shop but when you see their prices u'll think they're not there.

Hahahahaha very true!

#16 LexLoyalty

LexLoyalty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • Server:Leonis | IGN: LexUnknown

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:44 PM

I also feel like this uppdate is more balanced. Now it depends on how your controll your character. It's not like get your character full geared and you are ''pro''. Now you need to figure out what build works best for you. What armor works best for you. What gems works best for you. What unique skills works best for you annnd. There is no class that is overpower! These days you can see all classes in the game. There are some classes that players play most, maybe becuse they just love playing that class, like I love playing cleric. Before you could only see Champs. Then later only Raiders.

I like it better today.

agree

#17 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:53 PM

There is actually some imba and outdated classes/skills. Justifiably they dont cause a huge sway in thing, most of them are actually weaker then the rest by comparison. However, there is a vast improvement in diversity since the recent changes, and that is a plus. 

#18 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Server:Arua

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:33 AM

there's a plan for fix the damage, dunno if u guys dont know about WoW new season (dont start talking about craps and saying (dont copy it e_e)), WoW was also the same as rose in damage, they random put damage randomly without calculate, in result, most of classes was OP, now they like did all weapons n etc same damage, wat i sugest is, all weapons (who knows), have like same damage, than about the def it depends in the class, wich made the class dont die soo easly, example, we know a tank have lots of def, and we cant blame they have lots of def, them like a support class, soo yah huge def in tank but the weapon he uses is the same as the grade (example: sword exalted = katar/blunt/bow/etc. weapon damage) the only thing wich change is the def, than is just seeing the def in players, about crit we see in raiders, raiders most have high crit, made a certain crit, but atm it all depends the damage, if weapons have like same damage, there will be like less deaths and maybe more time in CD, about fast CDs if the damage become the same, is need teamwork, wich made like, one tank, one/two healers and a few damagers, oh yah dont say than heals will be op, also reduce heal power, or will be ultra unfair, atm wat depends is the damage, i tested the new version of WoW (yeah i got in beta) the damage was like perfect, and the heal too, raids more hard as Mist of pandaria, DGs also, more teamwork, damage is enought for kill one person wich made all classes balanced, they also nerfed a few skills, like insta heals become CD heals, disarms was deleted and a fewskills, LOTS AND LOTS OF SKILLS was balanced

if u guys dont wana made mutch classes op, just do this, take a look in classes, what is THEM specialization (tank = huge hp and def/raider = high crit and atack speed (not op plz)/ bow = high crit and atack speed same as raiders but maybe a lil less damage in passives due range weapon wich made same as raiders, AND MUTCH MORE) dont like do class per class, do a review in the classes, ask some ppl for become beta testers in that update, LET THEM TEST, SEE BUGS, FEEDBACK, IF THEY LIKE GD WAT IS NEED TO BE CHANGE WE WILL SEE, is not that hard (hard will be programing  :p_swt: ) but ffs, stop making classes soo op, this atm looks like WoW MoP version, 2 hits with version and a char is dead .-. ......, lots of spams (raiders normal atacks and stuns/sleep) ._. .......

thats all i ask, i bet if all weapons was same damage and passives was correctly balanced the players would be happy, screw if is funny killing with 2 shots, wat about others players? do they think is funny? do u guys wana have less players due some ppl have fun with huge damagers .....?

peace~

Edit: after i read one of buffies post, i was like, yeah lets do all weapons same damage, cause after that, u can kill players if u can control the char and master it, get strategys, master u class, focus in the class u love, try others classes for others stuffs, have a party for hunt bosses together .-., a class is just op if u can use it correctly not using as a noob way (noob way is like get all the stuffs wat ppl says, skills, stats, go to CD and spam normal atacks, get lots of kills, max points, done)

Edit2: after read all the posts, wat i will say is, in WoW some healer skills can be use for atack, example priest have a skill wich u can heal a player (selecting) or atacking the player, is no need to make the same, but a cleric with like all heals and sleep debuff, lol watda...... is dat? yeah i read again u post buffies but this time was u main post, about clerics spaming heals, clerics can move like easly due heals, some heals get bugged by multi click (example click 1 and 2 at same time, get bugged), dunno some clerics could have a few damage skills tho .-., just sleep is like ... idk wat support is that? they can keep using pots lol, sleep is like for make sure u can keep alive for a few mins, not for like spam it in mid of the fight ._., like fear in WoW, was mutch spammed due that, now is like in a talent page or have more CD due that, that skill is like for a temp survive, for u can get with u teammates and they help u. dunno if u guys arent understanding and i might be saying stuff wich dont have any sense ofc. the game is mutch unbalanced, thats y i dont do pvp with cleric, i dont wana be spaming in a place only heals and heals, i dunno y i will do pvp, if i just wana use for buffs, and pve.

Edited by Filipito98, 29 September 2014 - 09:42 AM.

#19 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 03:14 PM

I do want to say this much, because it gets quoted and posted a lot. You cannot, under any circumstances 1 or 2 shot someone in PvP starting from 100% HP. There is a % of max hp damage dealt cap. meaning your damage is capped at a certain % of your target max HP. If you don't believe me, take a level 1 visitor into TG and use a 230 to blast the 3 strongest skills you have on it, it will not die til the 3rd strike. 

#20 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:11 PM

PvP a champ on stat buffs then lol. They can deal 7-8k damage with a single skill when your HP is like 18k (typical raider vs champ nowadays)

#21 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:18 PM

Again, shut up. Seriously, Those champs hitting 7-8k WOULD be hitting significantly harder. Even before the new gems, I popped an Arua on a full AP Champ [somewhere ballparked at 6k AP] with the 100% crit bonus, and final strike. Still get's capped. You CANNOT 1-2 shot someone. I will give 20$'s IM to someone who can 2 shot someone from 100% to 0%. 

#22 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:14 PM

i got 2-shotted by a champ. u owe justinhaze $20 ;/

#23 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:27 AM

That's how experienced he is in PvP...

ps: you don't start a reply with "Again, shut up, seriously."

1) You sound mad

2) You sound childish

3) You probably are both 1) and 2)

Edited by Gojio, 30 September 2014 - 01:31 AM.

#24 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:38 AM

you cant bring a lvl 1 visitor in tg.. tsk tsk tsk

#25 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 30 September 2014 - 02:40 AM

The damage percentage cap from what I've noticed is around 50% or alittle lower of the targets max HP. Also this doesn't apply to normal attacks so you can actually take a level 1 noob into TG and 1 shot it :P

Edited by bl0b, 30 September 2014 - 05:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users