#101 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:24 PM

Krzy, without a point of reference, there's no way for me to know if you're actually getting the right experience or not. There was a number of formula errors before when it came to party exp and distribution. Bonuses are now being applied properly, however the way experience was being split now also correctly considers level difference of the monster's level and the receiving player's level on an individual basis instead of the killer's.

#102 cloud1221

cloud1221

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:40 PM

Leo, one of warpportal payment method is down 

(boku mobile) and i already consulted it to boku mobile customer service and sad to say they can't do anthing, can you kindly check it leo? thanks.

#103 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:55 PM

Leo, one of warpportal payment method is down 

(boku mobile) and i already consulted it to boku mobile customer service and sad to say they can't do anthing, can you kindly check it leo? thanks.

Unfortunately, I cant' do anything myself either. Billing is not part of development, but I can give a notice to the right people so it can start getting looked in to.

#104 cloud1221

cloud1221

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:57 PM

thank you very much leo can i use steam method of payment even i dont have steam account?

#105 Krzy

Krzy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:46 PM

I apologize. I forgot to mention I was on 2x experience. I was a solo attacker or aoe'er. In a party, I was getting 100-120k experience from killing spiders at ruins. On my other char that was in party I was gaining 60-80k exp. I left the party to see how much Exp I would receive. And I was getting 160-180k exp solo.

As the hour went by. I was gaining 50-60k exp and when I popped the 2x exp. I wasn't getting double of 50-60. I was getting 80-90. I don't know. LOL

Yesterday I had a party in the same spot and the level difference is pretty much the same. Monsters were still purple. The whole party was receiving over 140-170k exp. And my main attacker was receiving for ofc bcus he was the only one attacking. Lol

Ahh I hope this makes sense lol
This patch feels like it dropped the exp gained by like half(after 2x exp applied) Lol my map is sikuku ruins btw.

#106 BraTiNeLLa

BraTiNeLLa

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:42 PM

thanks for fixing some bugs like blank items that kings dropped :D

#107 Yela

Yela

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:02 AM

I'm still getting level 120 and level 95+ drops from elder doonga's.

#108 Tormented

Tormented

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 271 posts
  • Locationlvln my lil chars ;)
  • Server:Arua

Posted 27 September 2014 - 12:36 AM

Patch Notes v529

• Corrected an issue that was causing items and skills not to load upon logging in a character.

Quick query on the above fix.

Does this fix relate to the skills etc not appearing on the hot keys when logging in too??

Because if it does it hasn't fixed the issue.

I've just started logging into my chars for their premium bonus points and find the hot keys blank on some characters.

#109 carlolz

carlolz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:26 AM

Need to fix Axe champ Uskill (PVP) Weapon Launcher. It can also use in monster.

Edited by carlolz, 27 September 2014 - 01:27 AM.

#110 VModOreo

VModOreo

Hail Hydrox

• VMod Retired
  • 241 posts
  • LocationOver there! *points to popcorn machine*
  • Server:Forums

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:50 PM

Does this fix relate to the skills etc not appearing on the hot keys when logging in too??

I've just started logging into my chars for their premium bonus points and find the hot keys blank on some characters.

Are you on the right 'tab'? when I say tab, hold down alt, and press 2. This 'switch' 'tabs' for your hot keys, there's three of them, so it might be in a different one to what you thought they were in.

#111 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 September 2014 - 02:41 PM

I had the same thing today when logging in a couple of characters but I do know that this patch did fix my friend's account, which was totally messed up with storage completely empty and all characters naked. 

Relogging always fixes the missing skills for me tho, and it fixed it today too

#112 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:22 PM

I apologize. I forgot to mention I was on 2x experience. I was a solo attacker or aoe'er. In a party, I was getting 100-120k experience from killing spiders at ruins. On my other char that was in party I was gaining 60-80k exp. I left the party to see how much Exp I would receive. And I was getting 160-180k exp solo.

As the hour went by. I was gaining 50-60k exp and when I popped the 2x exp. I wasn't getting double of 50-60. I was getting 80-90. I don't know. LOL

Yesterday I had a party in the same spot and the level difference is pretty much the same. Monsters were still purple. The whole party was receiving over 140-170k exp. And my main attacker was receiving for ofc bcus he was the only one attacking. Lol

Ahh I hope this makes sense lol
This patch feels like it dropped the exp gained by like half(after 2x exp applied) Lol my map is sikuku ruins btw.

Try to keep in mind, when you're in a party, you are sharing experience a monster yields. There is a bonus applied to help offset the party size, but it isn't going to make it equal to the same amount given through a solo kill initially. Only a max party level will be near equal to a solo kill as experience gained after being split.

Consider this:

As a solog player, if you kill a monster, you get 100 experience. (No bonuses or overkill)

Let's now say you have 5 people in a party, the monster's 100 experience, needs to be split between your party. So that's 20 exp, per person. But you're in a party, which gives a boost to experience to help offset the split and make it feel more worth while. Let's say, roughly 300% based on party size and party level, so that 20 exp is now 60. And everyone gets that 60. So, That 100 experience, just got turned in to roughly 300 experience, for a single kill. Not only that, but your friends most likely helped kill it, making it go down that much faster from everyone participating, the rate of experience you would gain over time should be much higher than if you tried to do it yourself.

So the benefit isn't necessarily the number you earn per kill, but how much you earn over time.

#113 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:18 PM

Leonis do you have the exact ratios for exp split in relation to party size?

#114 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 03:28 PM

Phish, the mechanics aren't exactly something we've released. The experience bonus increases as party members are added. There are minor mechanics that give additional modifiers based on combat, party level and level difference of the monster and who's receiving the experience reward. I believe the level difference consideration was not properly reducing experience gains for some party members prior this fix, but some other modifiers were also multiplying a multiplier, making certain situations yield more in the end as well. In the end, what we found was bonuses from gear or medals didn't do much of anything unless you met a certain condition of being in the party. Results didn't match up with our expectations when we applied various bonuses to exp gains.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users