ganjen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Locationpapua nugini
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:draconis and leonis

Posted 11 October 2014 - 11:26 PM

Its going to be hard for the new comer to compete for sure . Maybe we all should get the new honor gears for lvl 230 . Than we all can refine from scratch again... Its about time anyway to have something new ... Guarantee high sales on IM maybe the highest ever ...

#77 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 October 2014 - 12:46 AM

Its going to be hard for the new comer to compete for sure . Maybe we all should get the new honor gears for lvl 230 . Than we all can refine from scratch again... Its about time anyway to have something new ... Guarantee high sales on IM maybe the highest ever ...

What would we compete for? To see who has the biggest wallet with the "Guarantee high sales on IM..."? Count me out of that race."Pay for convinent" or "Pay to win" are boring games.

#78 ganjen

ganjen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Locationpapua nugini

Posted 12 October 2014 - 07:32 PM

What would we compete for? To see who has the biggest wallet with the "Guarantee high sales on IM..."? Count me out of that race."Pay for convinent" or "Pay to win" are boring games.

don't you see the game is heading to the IM direction :) :) sad , but this is what it is

#79 WeatherMan

WeatherMan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 12:25 AM

don't you see the game is heading to the IM direction :) :) sad , but this is what it is

in another thread you gave a suggestion to the dev team how to increase im sales and here you are saying that you dont like it ?.... damn hypocrites!
plus all the pluto, venu and neptu are available in game now....soo dont know why you are complaining.

Edited by WeatherMan, 13 October 2014 - 12:29 AM.

#80 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 October 2014 - 03:58 AM

i was happy when they made pluto and venu available from dungeons, but with the 25% def increase for bosses, it's super boring. i wouldn't have minded grinding before, but now it's just painful 

#81 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:07 AM

i was happy when they made pluto and venu available from dungeons, but with the 25% def increase for bosses, it's super boring. i wouldn't have minded grinding before, but now it's just painful 

Did one dungeon (with an arti with the overpowered judgement summon) few days ago, the mummy king still took 10 minutes..

I wouldn't have minded more attack power/powerful skills/debuffs, but defense and hp are a no go.

#82 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:51 AM

Just ran some dungeons with a moderate team, didn't notice the difference, but then again def pierce heh. 

#83 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Server:Arua

Posted 13 October 2014 - 08:53 AM

wait they ugrade DG mobs def to 25%? dam thats more unbalanced in last boss ... is like need 10/20 mins for kill it :\, if boss had stats balanced like players, maybe 5 mins for kill boss is enought??? wile the others ones around 1/2 mins. not trying to made it easy but isnt normal u killing for 10/20 mins just one boss, (back to WoW story LOL) i could do like 2 DGs per 5 mins or 10 ._. ...... they balanced the stats atm but idk how's the new DGs soo maybe they take like 2/5 mins each boss :\ ....

#84 ganjen

ganjen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Locationpapua nugini

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:07 AM

in another thread you gave a suggestion to the dev team how to increase im sales and here you are saying that you dont like it ?.... damn hypocrites!
plus all the pluto, venu and neptu are available in game now....soo dont know why you are complaining.

i dont complaint at all lol, all I do is jut troll here, at the player side, im a bit not happy, the game is getting harder with the bound and lock items, bla bla bla hard to refine , rare drops. but on the other hand, im just happy they make The game so dependable on IM. I dont have hours and hours to farm , camping at the boss, I prefer to have a life out side the game and make the real money,, so when I need zulie, i just dumped $100 worth om IM and resale it 250 mill zulie /100 IM .. Well but thats just me ....

#85 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:08 PM

just tried after many years.. its horrible~ i even used plutos/nepturune and venus, i even used lisent U which i dont really use before when refining

#86 OshOsh

OshOsh

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 October 2014 - 06:53 PM

Me my self have used 3bil++ of zuly +venurunes,saturunes

Final result

the highest lvl 200 gear i had with the amount that i spend is 10+ 10+ 11+11+12

thats only for 1 char

#87 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 04:45 AM

I spent 500m and got 10-10-10-12 so dunno what you doing there o.O

#88 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:06 AM

Spend 3b more and you'll probably still be at 10-10-10-12.

#89 Peteer

Peteer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:07 AM

I spent 500m and got 10-10-10-12 so dunno what you doing there o.O

Refining is 1 big joke.

Its all about the money.

#90 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:31 AM

Refining is about patience. Boohoo you cant get to 15 in one go. Welcome back to the effort days of ROSE, I for one like the increased demand for farming, effort and persistence. May not be perfected on rates, but it's hell of a lot better then every jack and jill having 1536437656 +15 sets. 

#91 lolmetimbers89

lolmetimbers89

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 07:12 AM

Refining is all about IM. 

Harder rates are good imo but they should have never been implemented on existing tiered gear when 5 year +15 sets are floating around the economy like candy - veterans basically already have 1536437656 +15 sets while the new players do not. Refining should also not be heavily reliant on IM like it is now. That's the problem at hand. The nerf was too basically too hard with the wrong timing and place. Tier 9 gear - go ahead and make it difficult. 

Edited by lolmetimbers89, 17 October 2014 - 07:14 AM.

#92 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:03 AM

Refining existed before IM did. So I beg to differ. 

#93 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:45 AM

When they made the refining easier, I didn't hear anyone saying that it isn't fair, they shouldn't do that on existing sets etc etc etc. I approve of the refining being made harder, heck, I want them to bring back item breakage. I remember when having a +10 weapon made you almost a god.

#94 lolmetimbers89

lolmetimbers89

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 11:34 AM

Better beg hard or farm 7000 lisent u per item. Harder refining and breakage are welcomed in my book. However because there hasn't been any new content in terms of the best end game gear + market saturation of old gear; changing the rules now in this way is only going to piss off players and make it harder for newbies to compete and enter pvp. It's already happening. This should be obvious, as is the fact that refining is now heavily dependent on IM to get anywhere. You have to be masochistic to even try refine without any IM, it is way harder than the original iRose system ever was. If rates stay the same and breakage is introduced with tier 9 gear, there is basically zero possibility of refining an item to 15 without the use of plutorunes because your item will undoubtedly break first. It will be the case where those with 15s are those who 100% used IM to get there. Wait...that's already the current situation now lol

Edited by lolmetimbers89, 17 October 2014 - 11:38 AM.

#95 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 12:12 PM

I agree with pdfisher. 

15 + on a weapon/armor is the '' higest level '' refine and becuse its the '' higest level ''. It should be hard and take time to get to 15+.

I totally suck at refine stuff and it will be harder, I know. But do you know what. I say '' BRING IT ON '' becuse I going to get my armor/weapons to 15+ no matter what. Becuse I will try and try and try over and over again. 

I also agree, I want the items to break if they hit Dura: 1- and there should be a chance to items to break while refining also. But there should be items available in game, to prevent this. (Like Venurune, Plutorune, and Nepturune that are now ingame (NOT Item Mall). I would also like these items be avaible in Honor/valor shop. Otherwise the system push people to do PVM. I think in this situation with Venurune, Plutorune, and Neptune, they should be abel to get thru both ways. (PVM and PVP)

#96 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 12:33 PM

Issue with items breaking due to durability is things like Hats, with 10 dura, if a raider is on your butt in a CD match, you will most likely lose that dura during the match quite often. If you don't notice before an engagement, you can't swpa in combat, and you're going to be screwed. Not only that, but imagine your hat hits 1 dura, and you DO notice. Then you gotta finish that CD without a headpiece unless you happen to have a spare, and with refines as they are, it's going to be rare to have a "spare". Especially a Honor item. So no, dura breaking not what I would go for.

#97 Peteer

Peteer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam

Posted 17 October 2014 - 01:14 PM

Its not even possible to get 50%+ when refining from 12 to 13, even with max % materials being used(venu, neptrune & lisent U.

Imagine being a doctor who tells a patient he has 40% to survive. Do u think a patient would be happy to hear that?

#98 carlolz

carlolz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 07:10 PM

Try to refine at zant or any other place. Maybe it will increase your luck. Crune is greedy nowadays. Lol

#99 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 01:07 AM

Issue with items breaking due to durability is things like Hats, with 10 dura, if a raider is on your butt in a CD match, you will most likely lose that dura during the match quite often. If you don't notice before an engagement, you can't swpa in combat, and you're going to be screwed. Not only that, but imagine your hat hits 1 dura, and you DO notice. Then you gotta finish that CD without a headpiece unless you happen to have a spare, and with refines as they are, it's going to be rare to have a "spare". Especially a Honor item. So no, dura breaking not what I would go for.

Then they should fix higher dura on armor or fix so dura doesn't go down easy. :P

#100 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 01:36 AM

Its not even possible to get 50%+ when refining from 12 to 13, even with max % materials being used(venu, neptrune & lisent U.

Imagine being a doctor who tells a patient he has 40% to survive. Do u think a patient would be happy to hear that?

NO! refining is a matter of life and death!!!!!!  :lamb:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users