[Closed] Plutorune Use Degrades On Failure - Resolved Bugs - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Closed] Plutorune Use Degrades On Failure

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 panzersushi

panzersushi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:47 PM

just want to give warning plutorune is bugged, fail will downgrade refine level even when used.

#2 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 02 October 2014 - 12:43 AM

Please ROSE Development team or Community Managers, give attention to this matter as soon as possible, this is an issue for so many days ago and  from what I understand the purpose of Pluturone is to prevent the item to be degraded, and if you try to read its description in Item Mall..well it clearly says "Plutorune = This rune prevents equipment from breaking and reduces degrading by 1 during a refine attempt" but in reality in now degrade and its description doesn't match to its current purpose. Please explain this further so no item mall users will say "what the heck?"

Edited by CottonCandies, 02 October 2014 - 12:45 AM.

#3 Iazu

Iazu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 07:00 AM

Has anyone else had this happen? I seen the same person report this in a response and a new thread. Can anyone confirm? [I would but I don't have plutorunes to try with] 

#4 SexyPeanut

SexyPeanut

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:25 AM

I also encountered the same thing. I used two Pluturone to refine my reinforced raptor shoes today but it fails in helping me to prevent items from degrading. The item still degraded.

Wish i have read this thread earlier :(

#5 cloud1221

cloud1221

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:30 AM

i think its not bugged according to description it will only prevent degrading by 1, the current refining now is when you reach 10 its start to degrade by two's and not 1's unlike before.

#6 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 04 October 2014 - 08:57 AM

So, I spoke with a few ROSE members about this... this "chart" should be accurate.

Normal                    Pluto
1~5 = 0 degrade      0 degrade
6~10 = 1 degrade    0 degrade
11~15 = 2 degrade  1 degrade

I'll try to gather confirmation from the developers today but this is how it should be currently.

#7 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 04 October 2014 - 09:27 AM

I can confirm what ShaZamO has posted is accurate (for the most part).  These changes to the refine system were introduced at the same time as the adjustments to catalyst rates. I've updated the wiki to show what the current refine behaviors are for each grade which you can read here.

Closing this topic as this is not a bug.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users