Valor Quest Ticket [Video Tutorial] - Quest Guides & Quest Help - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Valor Quest Ticket [Video Tutorial]

8 replies to this topic

#1 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:58 PM

Enjoy~

#2 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 02 October 2014 - 10:58 PM

Feuer I know that that is one of your secrets but now you chose to reveal and share it haha

By just carefully looking on how you're doing the quest it makes sense that you repeatedly doing that quest for so many times.

Bro, +1 for that, very nice video tutorial and helpful specially for those who can't still do dungeons or for those who don't like to do dungeons LOL

#3 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:27 PM

I enjoyed the music and the way you run off the walls - I usually go back the way I came but then again, I've never been worried about how long it takes. You certainly are speedy I must say :P

The nice thing about this quest is that even a low level character could do it because there is no fighting or danger involved at all. 

The word "shining" is misspelled in the message that pops up when you find a stone but I included that when I let them know about the missing/broken shout quests from JO and RC several weeks ago. I also think the reward is too small considering you need valor tickets to take these quests and the others from Aldric give 10 points while this one only gives 3 points. But none of that is your fault. 

Nice job on the video. Looking forward to your next one ^^

#4 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:00 AM

Actually Cotton, this isn't the one I farm for Valor. The ones I farm for valor give about 36 a run and take about the same time, but they don't reward good experience for high levels. I'm doing the valor ticket quest for a combination of valor reward and experience for leveling. I'll post a video later on with the ones I do farm once I get my worth out of it.

@HoneyBunz, thanks for the compliments and I hadn't payed any attention to the notice, that's funny. 

#5 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 03 October 2014 - 07:11 AM

oh i see hehe I'm looking forward to your next video tutorial :)

#6 Krzy

Krzy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:16 AM

Congrats! Level up!

#7 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:17 AM

Actually Cotton, this isn't the one I farm for Valor. The ones I farm for valor give about 36 a run and take about the same time, but they don't reward good experience for high levels. I'm doing the valor ticket quest for a combination of valor reward and experience for leveling. I'll post a video later on with the ones I do farm once I get my worth out of it.

@HoneyBunz, thanks for the compliments and I hadn't payed any attention to the notice, that's funny. 

I'm a bit anal when it comes to spelling and that bugged me from the first time I did the quest. it's one of those things, like the sound of chalk on a chalkboard :P

Agree that the Shining Stone quest does give a nice chunk of exp. It's easy to do and you can earn valor points as well so there is no down side.

So many of the quests in Junon call for killing the same mobs and that goes really fast at high levels. If you plan it a little, you can earn some serious amounts of valor points fairly quickly and easily especially if you catch a certain Ferrell Guild shout quest  (or any shout quest really- they all pay well)  ^^

I think it's important for newer players to understand that dungeons are not the only way to earn valor points.  These old union quests can help you level as well as earn valor points and anyone can do them. No IM needed tho that passive skill is a good investment for everyone imo. The valor quests on Eldeon and Orlo are also good, both for experience and valor points. If you're training anyway, why not combine that with some quests and kill two birds with one stone.

I did a guide to union farming at my old server as well as one for my clan here. We should collaborate on a guide to non-dungeon valor farming. I bet it would be killer!

#8 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:59 AM

Interesting song choice~ Thanks for the guide... 

and you Hail Hydra? I knew it!  :p_omg: 

#9 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 06:51 PM

Hydra, Cthulhu, difference? lol

Thanks guys, glad it was useful. I went to find documentation on this quest, and it was sparse. So I figured it couldn't hurt. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users