KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:41 PM

Hi, folks.

We asked to delay Colosseum: The Shrinkening until we could get some changes in to deter premades and fix existing Colosseum bugs.

We've also added bug fixes to the list.

hide class, costumes, gender and face
in the begining of round do not allow moving, see other players and do anything except hiding and self-buffs, it's should make premades much harder to make

also remove all buffs after entering colo :)

p.s. nice bugfixes tho, but position bug should be at 1st priority

Edited by KuroiKoneko, 06 October 2014 - 05:48 PM.

#53 7009130604170032583

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:43 PM

So...out of range/position/uncontrollable state/can't harvest at least 50% of the time bug still not on this list.

Well. At least you fixed the messed up broken item thing.

The SH error, was that causing clients to just randomly...close as well? I never got error messages but I would have my client just disappear on me randomly.

#54 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 October 2014 - 05:59 PM

Colosseum: Open for registering 1 hour before colo time. After 1 hour, all registered peeps will be grouped "randomly" and be tele to colo at once. "Randomly": some kind of sorting methods to put separate peeps from same guild, same channel into different groups :D

#55 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:01 PM

Colosseum: Open for registering 1 hour before colo time. After 1 hour, all registered peeps will be grouped "randomly" and be tele to colo at once. "Randomly": some kind of sorting methods to put separate peeps from same guild, same channel into different groups :D

"RNGesus pls put me in my pre-made!!!!"

#56 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:07 PM

NO!! For Lyss only: 29 previous colo champions will be in the same colo with ya  :p_devil:  :p_devil:

Ya, why not! With my method, we can have an all colo champions colo :3 isn't it greattttt????  :p_devil:  :p_devil:

#57 KaMyCHiKo

KaMyCHiKo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:44 PM

The changes to Colosseum have been pushed back as requested. 

Ufff!! That was near!!

I see two problems for that system of colosseum.

First - Usually there isn't enough characters for colosseum, but it's important to remember that in a few days a full server (SEA) will join us, if you only leave 10 slots for colosseum, before the message of colosseum will appear it will be full with the SEA Players.

Second - Last round must be 1vs1, that make that some characters don't win, like an example magic classes, specially healers, don't have any chance. If you puts a Monk, a Warrior, a BeastMaster, fighting against a Sorcerer a SoulMaker or maybe a not healer but an Assasin, that last don't have any chance of win... We have a good heal, (assa good damage) but they are not ready for 1vs1, because we die easily with few hits, sometimes with only 1 hit, we die easily, specially with equipament balance in colosseum, while tanks have so much HP and Defense at natural, somes mantain high damage (Monk with Asura or Warrior with Rage Strike kill one of this char with only 1 hit), and others have good healing (Beastmaster and Warrior) So this makes very very difficult that a Healer will defeat another player on PvP, at least that it will be one of this weakness classes.

Third - Maybe there isn't enough playeres interested in colosseum, but every player that will be getting master level 30, will begin to take interest on it, and now there isn't enough master level 30 players, but it will increase after Boost Experience Event, and it will make that Colosseum get saturation.

That it's what i think, so CM please reconsider it.

Thanks in Advance.

#58 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 06 October 2014 - 06:51 PM

very very difficult that a Healer will defeat another player on PvP, at least that it will be one of this weakness classes.

WUT?!
Priest not standing a chance?! 
are we playing the same game?! lol

#59 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:01 PM

Wizard's Cazar set effect has 40 Strength, even though Strength is not used by Wizards.(Str => Cast Speed)

FFS!!!!!!!!! CRES HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR A GEAR FIX FOR MONTHS. GET RID OF OUR WIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm NOT switching classes just to play the FLAVOR OF THE MONTH!!!

#60 BlissfulTsunami

BlissfulTsunami

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • LocationAFK somewhere in Prontera

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:09 PM

Mmm you're half right. But have you seen priests...? <.< Go ahead, put in a bear(or other tank class) in with a priest... Dot, run, rog etc. Not hard for them to win -3- 

But to add to what everyone has said about the class imbalances and such, it being 1v1 also makes it difficult bc personally if im in with a bear, and they dont have the ability to 1shot me, the pvp bassically goes like ---> *bear hits* I heal *I hit bear* bear heals, neither of us dies x.x (gives up; is no fun--going to just kill porings while this bear attacks me with stacked cure -3-) also not to mention the other more obvious overpowering classes to my squishy sm butt :3

Atleast with 5 people maybe theres a variety of classes to chose from? Maybe...? :"D *prays*

The randomizeation is a cool idea, no pre-mades. How to put into effect though...? @-@ Hmm idk, this is all i got :T

#61 Njoror

Njoror

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1936 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:13 PM

Added another note.

They've made it so seed runes effects should no longer work in Colosseum to better balance the playing field there.

#62 Maharaorajah

Maharaorajah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 287 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:19 PM

Added another note.

They've made it so seed runes effects should no longer work in Colosseum to better balance the playing field there.

It's about time...

#63 VuoriDevine

VuoriDevine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1092 posts
  • LocationHelsinki, Finland.

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:20 PM

Added another note.

a step in the right direction, next remove them plz ^^

#64 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:21 PM

Added another note.

Almost 1 year old bug and you guys fixed it?...i can't believe what im reading right now. IF it's true, i'll be impressed.

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Vau, 06 October 2014 - 07:22 PM.

#65 Lyssina

Lyssina

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 794 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:22 PM

a step in the right direction, next remove them plz ^^

please and thank you 

#66 SilentHero13

SilentHero13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Locationサンフランシスコ
  • Server:L o a d i n g . . .

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:27 PM

Added another note.

tumblr_mx41y7HPfe1t4ivp6o1_500.gif

#67 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 07:34 PM

Maintenance over and....STILL no eyepatches for the 6 chars who completed the quest on the FIRST DAY of the event.  

#68 SilentHero13

SilentHero13

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Locationサンフランシスコ
  • Server:L o a d i n g . . .

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:17 PM

Maintenance over and....STILL no eyepatches for the 6 chars who completed the quest on the FIRST DAY of the event.  

:o Well this is the response I got for my ticket... (ML30 sin and ML1 ranger completed)

Greetings,

I have reviewed the characters that your are reporting and they do not meet the level requirement needed to complete the event for this item. Due to this these characters will not be considered for an eye patch restoration.

lol. wut.

#69 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 06 October 2014 - 08:31 PM

@Silenthero   lol. wut. indeed? At least you got a reply.... Mine is still being directed to the "correct department." I don't even care about it anymore.

#70 7009130604170032583

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:15 PM

When does the 30% actually start? It doesn't seem to be working at the moment...

EDIT: Let me rephrase that. It seems to be working for some things, like crafting/job stuff, but not for quests.

Edited by 7009130604170032583, 06 October 2014 - 09:54 PM.

#71 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:12 PM

I'm happy for the colo push back abd the seed runes (now that i have them too T-T) but i still think the exp event is a big mistake as i already said it's not fair for ppl that can't play on weekends and game breaking for the first 50 levels. At the same time is a must if you want level up between ML21 and ML30 why don't you just decrease the exp amount needed for them levels instead?

#72 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:58 PM

I'm happy for the colo push back abd the seed runes (now that i have them too T-T) but i still think the exp event is a big mistake as i already said it's not fair for ppl that can't play on weekends and game breaking for the first 50 levels. At the same time is a must if you want level up between ML21 and ML30 why don't you just decrease the exp amount needed for them levels instead?

How to break these news... did you know that the weekend double exp has been active since August and nevel left?

#73 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:58 PM

Ufff!! That was near!!

I see two problems for that system of colosseum.

First - Usually there isn't enough characters for colosseum, but it's important to remember that in a few days a full server (SEA) will join us, if you only leave 10 slots for colosseum, before the message of colosseum will appear it will be full with the SEA Players.

Second - Last round must be 1vs1, that make that some characters don't win, like an example magic classes, specially healers, don't have any chance. If you puts a Monk, a Warrior, a BeastMaster, fighting against a Sorcerer a SoulMaker or maybe a not healer but an Assasin, that last don't have any chance of win... We have a good heal, (assa good damage) but they are not ready for 1vs1, because we die easily with few hits, sometimes with only 1 hit, we die easily, specially with equipament balance in colosseum, while tanks have so much HP and Defense at natural, somes mantain high damage (Monk with Asura or Warrior with Rage Strike kill one of this char with only 1 hit), and others have good healing (Beastmaster and Warrior) So this makes very very difficult that a Healer will defeat another player on PvP, at least that it will be one of this weakness classes.

Third - Maybe there isn't enough playeres interested in colosseum, but every player that will be getting master level 30, will begin to take interest on it, and now there isn't enough master level 30 players, but it will increase after Boost Experience Event, and it will make that Colosseum get saturation.

That it's what i think, so CM please reconsider it.

Thanks in Advance.

Priest - DoT

Sorc - Good timed Freeze+JT+luck

SM - Infinite HoT and Sacrifice

Even not in 1 vs 1 they can have better win chance. If you didn't see one then you just coming in wrong time when 80% of pro players are quitting the game...

#74 Solidsnake208

Solidsnake208

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:46 AM

one question admin. in 500kp you can have all those boxes? the medium heavy and tons? or just by chance? thank you

#75 RichLim

RichLim

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:45 AM

one question admin. in 500kp you can have all those boxes? the medium heavy and tons? or just by chance? thank you

yes. you will get all of them.

Edited by RichLim, 07 October 2014 - 01:46 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users