#76 KuroiKoneko

KuroiKoneko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 632 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:55 AM

does Lucky Box (Tons) give perm Gongurat Rocket or just for 14\30days?

#77 Solidsnake208

Solidsnake208

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:00 AM

yes. you will get all of them.

YEAH!!!!!  WOHOOO!

#78 Greven79

Greven79

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1006 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:24 AM

Final Rounds are screwed if they implement 10 man Colosseum. 1v1 on Colo is unbalanced.

- Rogue destroys Soulmakers on final round, regardless how buffed a SM could be.

- Monks are 1 shotting most of the classes without any skill, is just Gfist and easy kill, i'm having hard time as an Assassin to kill some Monks on Colo, now a final round with a Monk would be awful. If you ever fix Hidding classes being able to attack from hidding i would be fine.

- BeastMasters heals a ton on Colosseum, deal another 1 shot with Brutal Strike + Armor Rip + Guild skill.

- Assassins destroy Crescentia's and most of squishy targets using Queen of Destruction pet and hitting from hidding. It is an insane amount of damage with CI + Ymir + GS on Colosseum against them.

Seriously, i could make a big list of why, making a 10 man Colosseum would be bad but i guess Njoror knows it.

Don't destroy Colosseum.

The funny thing of the anouncement is that it brings certain class inbalances into focus again.

• There's no way a Rogue can be better than a Soulmaker, 'cause otherwise Rogue VCRs would have voted for a nerf (of Crecent Moon at least)
  • There's no way that a Beastmaster heals are overpowered... the devs increased it in the first place and the VCRs just state "convenience changes".

There's also no way that guild skills should have been banned in Colo either or that the new class-specific stat changes don't fit to the Colo player adjustment anymore.

So maybe the devs SHOULD introduce the 10man Colo, just to use it as a better testing ground for class-balances.

But it seems that you have higher chances for a change, if the devs fear a loss of paying players.

So dear devs: If a gear item only grants WIS, I spend less money for rune-removers to add a better seedrune there. Your fault if you don't want that money!

Edited by Greven79, 07 October 2014 - 02:27 AM.

#79 Lilithsama

Lilithsama

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:07 AM

FFS!!!!!!!!! CRES HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR A GEAR FIX FOR MONTHS. GET RID OF OUR WIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm NOT switching classes just to play the FLAVOR OF THE MONTH!!!

That's why I'm using Raid Gears in my Crecentia. :T

#80 magpi

magpi

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 793 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:08 AM

That's why I'm using Raid Gears in my Crecentia. :T

Yeah I do too, but we shouldn't have to. Our problem has been around since AOV, why does one class get their gear fixed so close to its release while we still suffer? Not cool. 

#81 Vau

Vau

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Location.
  • Server:.

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:21 PM

The funny thing of the anouncement is that it brings certain class inbalances into focus again.

• There's no way a Rogue can be better than a Soulmaker, 'cause otherwise Rogue VCRs would have voted for a nerf (of Crecent Moon at least)
  • There's no way that a Beastmaster heals are overpowered... the devs increased it in the first place and the VCRs just state "convenience changes".

There's also no way that guild skills should have been banned in Colo either or that the new class-specific stat changes don't fit to the Colo player adjustment anymore.

So maybe the devs SHOULD introduce the 10man Colo, just to use it as a better testing ground for class-balances.

But it seems that you have higher chances for a change, if the devs fear a loss of paying players.

So dear devs: If a gear item only grants WIS, I spend less money for rune-removers to add a better seedrune there. Your fault if you don't want that money!

That's kind of true, but using Colosseum with "testing purposes" is a bad idea. We got ITS, we got VCR's, we got players that are ready and available to test PvP for a better balance on all the classes.

On another topic:

- We don't know if Victory Medals are going to be useful again, for example for Ignatus Gear. With the 10 man Colosseum, people will be kicked out on 1º round if they queue into a premade.

- We don't know if Blood points are going to be useful for an eventually T3 Colo or whoever knows what's in Gravity's mind.

Keep that in mind, it's easier to kick out people on a 10 man Colosseum than a 30 man one. That's why we brought up to discussion that change.

#82 GarudaBlack

GarudaBlack

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:50 PM

Is the exp boost event truly up or this is the way they found to make an official announcement about the boost of the past few weeks?

Edited by GarudaBlack, 07 October 2014 - 03:51 PM.

#83 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:52 PM

Is the exp boost event truly up or this is the way they found to make an official announcement about the boost of the past few weeks?

http://playragnarok2...ews/article/249

#84 kramyaj

kramyaj

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:44 PM

Ufff!! That was near!!

I see two problems for that system of colosseum.

First - Usually there isn't enough characters for colosseum, but it's important to remember that in a few days a full server (SEA) will join us, if you only leave 10 slots for colosseum, before the message of colosseum will appear it will be full with the SEA Players.

Second - Last round must be 1vs1, that make that some characters don't win, like an example magic classes, specially healers, don't have any chance. If you puts a Monk, a Warrior, a BeastMaster, fighting against a Sorcerer a SoulMaker or maybe a not healer but an Assasin, that last don't have any chance of win... We have a good heal, (assa good damage) but they are not ready for 1vs1, because we die easily with few hits, sometimes with only 1 hit, we die easily, specially with equipament balance in colosseum, while tanks have so much HP and Defense at natural, somes mantain high damage (Monk with Asura or Warrior with Rage Strike kill one of this char with only 1 hit), and others have good healing (Beastmaster and Warrior) So this makes very very difficult that a Healer will defeat another player on PvP, at least that it will be one of this weakness classes.

Third - Maybe there isn't enough playeres interested in colosseum, but every player that will be getting master level 30, will begin to take interest on it, and now there isn't enough master level 30 players, but it will increase after Boost Experience Event, and it will make that Colosseum get saturation.

That it's what i think, so CM please reconsider it.

Thanks in Advance.

your first- can's see any problem with that.. Calling them sea players no longer apply and inappropriate.. They are now players of Odin..

Second- Class mismatch? then the under dog should do something before the 1v1.. Like help someone killing your nemesis class.. This kind of complain is nonsense for me..

Well for me Colo for 10 players are too low.. I think it should at least made out of 20 players.. So it's not that crowded and not too few to have a strategy to Full force a Class that a player thinks they will never win at..

Third- You got a point there.. For a player to lvl his character to a master lvl can take half a day now or less.. So better limit the Colo for Master lvls.. 

In addtion.. Put a LEVEL CAP like- ML1-10, ML11-20- ML21-30.. Since they categorize as Class D,C and B..

#85 Arbalist

Arbalist

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1307 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 07:01 PM

Based on some tests I just ran it actually seems like the bonus exp hasn't been turned on yet. All done with Drake daily quest:

Character - EXP modifiers - Quest EXP received
Beastmaster - 10% Guild + 30% VIP bonus - 886
Warrior - 10% Guild + 20% Adventurer's battle manual - 822
Monk - 10% Guild - 696

Base Quest EXP from Drake daily should be 633 points. If you round down to the nearest point, it matches the EXP I got.(633*1.4 = 886.2, 633*1.3 = 822.9, 633*1.1 = 696.3

And yes, the EXP was recorded from after turning in the quests and not just based on quest log because the bonus from Past EXP events was not reflected on quest log but on system log after turning it in.

#86 Contact Support 001

Contact Support 001

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Server:LOL

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:28 AM

Added another note.

They've made it so seed runes effects should no longer work in Colosseum to better balance the playing field there.

I colo today, green seed still working

#87 Lostac

Lostac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:47 AM

Yup, exp bonus isn't working yet..tested on both ML and non-ML characters

#88 elightstorm

elightstorm

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:20 AM

Some players have notice the Exp boost 30% seems not actif.

Edited by elightstorm, 08 October 2014 - 05:21 AM.

#89 CMMaridah

CMMaridah

Community Management Bunny

• Retired
  • 715 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:40 AM

We will pass on that info about the EXP event- If it's indeed not working we'll ask development to extend it another week.

As for the seeds in colo, several of our VCRs reported they were indeed not active anymore so if possible screenshot what you are seeing in colo.

#90 Lilithsama

Lilithsama

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 185 posts
  • Server:Freyja

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:56 PM

Yeah I do too, but we shouldn't have to. Our problem has been around since AOV, why does one class get their gear fixed so close to its release while we still suffer? Not cool. 

It's funny how she has 13k HP with those gears and roughly 10k without them, besides of the other stats we're missing from proper gears. I guess it's wait until they fix it. :x

#91 Solidsnake208

Solidsnake208

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:30 AM

Patch notes for 2014.10.06

Please note: Details are subject to change at any time.

Kafra Shop

New: Gongurat Mount Lucky Box        500 KP    

Lucky Box (The Chance Coupon)              

Gives 1 to 5 Chance Coupons

Lucky Box (Medium)

10x Prime Grade Dayr Blue Potion

10x Prime Grade Dayr Purple Potion

10x Prime Grade Dayr Red Potion

Blue Spinel

20x Card Enhanced Stone

Lucky Box (Heavy)

5x Infinium (Untradeable)

5x Lucky Powder (Untradeable)               

5x Blessing Powder (Untradeable)

2x Card Coating Paper

Lucky Box (Tons)

Gongurat Rocket

Gold Membership Pack

Phantom Stone (Untradeable)  1 to 3

If I am going to buy this for 500kp do I get all of this? or is this by chance? like 5 infi, 5 blessing and gold membership? or is this by chance?

#92 Lostac

Lostac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 157 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:59 AM

^one of them per box, by chance.

#93 Solidsnake208

Solidsnake208

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 06:33 AM

thank you

#94 7009130604170032583

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:47 PM

I have only seen exp boost work for job related stuff.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users