Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PDT on Thursday! 10/09 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 2:00 PM PDT on Thursday! 10/09

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:17 AM

Halloween is still coming so make sure to log off before 2:00PM PDT on Thursday(10/09) for the Weekly Server Maintenance Roserians! 

This Server Maintenance is mainly for back-end stuff. Details will come if given~

We will be participating in the Extra Life Charity Event this year! It happens on October 25th, 2014 but we are spreading the word now~ Check it out. We will also have a official Forum thread up nowGuide to Donate here and Join the team here!

Thank you guys for your future on-going cooperation. 

Item Mall

The Halloween Themed Mounts will be available to you during this Holiday Season~ (All these items can be found in the Item Mall under the Special > Event Tab)

• Kera's Pet (Permanent)
  • Heburkal's Pet (Permanent)
  • Arachnid (Permanent)
  • Heburkal's Pet (7 Day)
  • Arachnid (7 Day)
  • Kera's Pet (7 Day)

Make sure to grab some Halloween Themed Boxes and Items as well!

• Bundle of Trick or Treat Halloween Box
  • Trick or Treat Halloween Box
  • Hebarn's Box of Scary Stuff
  • Enchanted Box of Spooky
  • Tombstone Shop
  • Gravestone Shop

You can also dress the part for Halloween!

• Werewolf - Halloween Costume
  • Witch/Warlock - Halloween Costume
  • Zombie - Halloween Costume
  • Devil - Halloween Costume
  • Frankenstein - Halloween Costume
  • Mummy - Halloween Costume
  • Vampire - Halloween Costume
  • Love Story Costume
  • Storybook Costume Package
  • Tea Party Costume Package
  • Fairy Tale Costume Package
  • Fable Costume Package
  • Pumpkin Wings

Also the right accessories~

• Magic Pumpkin Shield
  • Night Vision Goggles
  • Gas Mask
  • Mummy Face
  • Scream Mask
  • Chainsaw
  • Witch's Chin
  • Witch's Nose
  • Blue Masquerade Mask
  • Green Masquerade Mask
  • Purple Masquerade Mask
  • Red Masquerade Mask
  • White Masquerade Mask
  • Yellow Masquerade Mask

#2 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:45 PM

Hope there isn't a hidden nerf like what happened to catalysts and refining in general.

#3 WH0MP

WH0MP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:52 PM

Hope there isn't a hidden nerf like what happened to catalysts and refining in general.

What I hope is that they don't introduce a new type of IM ref material to compensate for that x)))

#4 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:16 PM

Quick review over what's intended for the maintenance is:

1. King Drops are being tweaked in some regards to help improve a drop occurrence on defeat.
  2. We're adding an in-game version of the Venurune, Plutorune, and Nepturune, which will yield from a completed Game Arena at a low chance. These in-game versions will be character locked to start, as they are intended to be a personal reward for now.
  3. But largely bug fixes here and there on various things that have been reported or features that are not working to our expectations.

#5 WeatherMan

WeatherMan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:28 PM

1. King Drops are being tweaked in some regards to help improve a drop occurrence on defeat.
  2. We're adding an in-game version of the Venurune, Plutorune, and Nepturune, which will yield from a completed Game Arena at a low chance. These in-game versions will be character locked to start, as they are intended to be a personal reward for now.
  3. But largely bug fixes here and there on various things that have been reported or features that are not working to our expectations.

Awesome :)

#6 Squipy

Squipy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1237 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:30 PM

yay for venu n pluto. now make rerolls available too :D LOL

#7 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:47 PM

Thanks for listening to us sir Leonis, thanks also to the one of the forum members here who first raised this issue regarding king drops, now, I'm expecting after this server maintenance that the no. of hunters will quickly increase.

#8 Dirtyarry

Dirtyarry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • Locationlos christianos
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:siren

Posted 07 October 2014 - 11:19 PM

Great to see you guys working on king drops  :thumb2:  :thumb2:  :thumb2:  :thumb2:  :thumb2:  :thumb2:

#9 LexLoyalty

LexLoyalty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • Server:Leonis | IGN: LexUnknown

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:09 AM

Will berserk dmg will be fixed this patch ? 

#10 mongetet

mongetet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:42 AM

Will berserk dmg will be fixed this patch ? 

Yep pls fix the enraged 90 prcnt instead of 60

#11 IAfjiBa

IAfjiBa

Cleric Representative/Community Member of the Month for June

• Members
  • 1451 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:40 AM

Awesome Leo! :)

#12 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:44 AM

• King Drops are being tweaked in some regards to help improve a drop occurrence on defeat.
  • We're adding an in-game version of the Venurune, Plutorune, and Nepturune, which will yield from a completed Game Arena at a low chance. These in-game versions will be character locked to start, as they are intended to be a personal reward for now.
  • But largely bug fixes here and there on various things that have been reported or features that are not working to our expectations.
on board with the first two! Will hold judgement for the rest, but glad to see the first two problems being addressed. :)

#13 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:00 PM

Love it! thank you leonis. Yes please increase king drops :D

#14 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:09 AM

Is it possible to add more tabs to the character section of the storage? I don't know if I am the only one having massive problems with full character and character storage inventories?

#15 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:45 AM

Is it possible to add more tabs to the character section of the storage? I don't know if I am the only one having massive problems with full character and character storage inventories?

Yeah, like at least 2 tabs without having to buy the expansion coupons please. Also If premium users could access character storage from anywhere like with premium storage. 

#16 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:52 AM

Also If premium users could access character storage from anywhere like with premium storage. 

Won't happen cause it gives IM users "unfair" advantage compared to normal customers - but yea more tabs pls!

#17 bl0b

bl0b

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 368 posts
  • LocationWhere ever...

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:36 AM

Won't happen cause it gives IM users "unfair" advantage compared to normal customers - but yea more tabs pls!

I don't see how being able to access character storage like how can premium storage give premium users an advantage over normal users. Only advantage is you don't have to go all the way to storage to get character bound stuff.

#18 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:02 AM

You can buy Character Storage expansion coupons from the IM

#19 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:05 AM

Don't forget to log off before 2:00 PM PDT today for the Maintenance~

#20 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:05 PM

You can buy Character Storage expansion coupons from the IM

But they're temporary, we want perma tabs!

@Leo

Glad my thread about kings drops was followed and good idea with the ingame Venu\Plutos. Refine rates could still use some tweaking though, we'll see.

Edited by Gojio, 09 October 2014 - 12:06 PM.

#21 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:19 PM

@Leo

Glad my thread about kings drops was followed and good idea with the ingame Venu\Plutos. Refine rates could still use some tweaking though, we'll see.

The character storage tab expansions you can buy from the IM are permanent.

#22 UziDude

UziDude

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, Co. USA

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:32 PM

@Leo

Which thread are you referring to?  Only one I've seen so far was the one started by bendersmom.  I'd like to see the one you started so I can weigh in there as well.  Karl.

#23 UziDude

UziDude

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

Don't forget to log off before 2:00 PM PDT today for the Maintenance~

I just thought of a silly question for us not in the know type folks.  I always see the warnings to log off before...just wondered, is there any reason to worry about logging off on our own, or just to prevent the possibility of lost items, etc.?  Or is it to avoid possible issues with the server as well?  Enquireing minds want to know.  ;)

#24 NamirBarades

NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:35 PM

Which thread are you referring to?  Only one I've seen so far was the one started by bendersmom.  I'd like to see the one you started so I can weigh in there as well.  Karl.

He had a thread about how the kings didn't all drop something--there's a lot of 'empty' drops from kings..

#25 UziDude

UziDude

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:44 PM

He had a thread about how the kings didn't all drop something--there's a lot of 'empty' drops from kings..

OK, thanks.  I agree, I was just farming T-Rex spawn in GoM, and I can vouch for that being an issue.  Between a bourg with stockpile, premium account, current drop suit, drop wings, Radiant Drop Gems in all pieces of avatar, and drop medals...and I still get quite a few "no-drop" kills on kings.  I honestly get more and better drops from the T-Preds., than I do from kings on my 230 bourg.  I can't help but feeling I am doing something seriously wrong.  I see shops in Junon loaded with the new gems, but I am lucky to get 2 of them in a full day of farming.  When I get a total of 29 epics from the babies and only 1-2 gems, I wonder how others do so well.  Is there a better method than buying all this gear, cuz I'd love to know what is is. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users