[Event] 10/8 Halloween Quest Guide! - Updated 10/22 (See Rewards) - Page 8 - Guides and Quests - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Event] 10/8 Halloween Quest Guide! - Updated 10/22 (See Rewards)

• Please log in to reply
237 replies to this topic

#176 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:17 PM

talk to dreadful druid

#177 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:43 PM

ya tai the descriptions are always confusing

Hmm, I'll ask Campitor later to get a definite answer, would be dumb to remove a useless effect from it.

True but wouldn't that be normal around here?

talk to dreadful druid

I tried talking to this guy but he won't talk. He appears to be dead...LOL j/k

Reminds me I need to talk the hommun NPC for the umpteenth time

Edited by Razzez, 24 October 2014 - 05:44 PM.

#178 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 05:56 PM

i've had no issues repeating the quest on 4 chars...so you're either on cd or missing a step.

#179 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:48 PM

i've had no issues repeating the quest on 4 chars...so you're either on cd or missing a step.

What's the secret?

I've already completed the quest. Have the Hat & nothing remains in my quest logs either.

http://smg.photobuck...4b6132.jpg.html

Edited by Razzez, 24 October 2014 - 06:49 PM.

#180 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:58 PM

quest has an 8 hour cooldown... after that you can go directly to Dreadful Druid and restart the quest... he plays a dice game with you (you can spam enter through it) and then has you take 25 skel bones, 25 medicine bowls and 5 holy water to Packleader in Nif... then you enter the portal and do the sprinkling thing on each of the cracks, stab the unholy ghost and get your reward....

#181 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:20 PM

I did the quest before maintenance. So 8 hours has long past.

There is no dice game...lol

Also no medicine bowls are required. It's 20 skel bone, 5 decayed nails, & 1 holy water. His chat says nothing about it though. That's what the Zombie Zack in Nif asks for & requires.

Edit: Even if the colldown was the reason it would be in the quest log which it's not.

Edited by Razzez, 24 October 2014 - 07:21 PM.

#182 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:22 PM

Also no medicine bowls are required. It's 20 skel bone, 5 decayed nails, & 1 holy water. His chat says nothing about it though. That's what the Zombie Zack in Nif asks for & requires.

That's the main quest. Not the repeatable part.

#183 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:23 PM

Edit: Even if the colldown was the reason it would be in the quest log which it's not.

thats the main quest.. not the repeatable part.... also none of it is logged in the quest log...

#184 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:27 PM

So there are two different quests? How can I do the other one & is it done the same as the OP?

#185 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:28 PM

So there are two different quests? How can I do the other one & is it done the same as the OP?

quest has an 8 hour cooldown... after that you can go directly to Dreadful Druid and restart the quest... he plays a dice game with you (you can spam enter through it) and then has you take 25 skel bones, 25 medicine bowls and 5 holy water to Packleader in Nif... then you enter the portal and do the sprinkling thing on each of the cracks, stab the unholy ghost and get your reward....

#186 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:38 PM

Quoting yourself doesn't answer the questions...lol

Edit: It's Friday now. That means longgg over 48 hours ago.

Edited by Razzez, 24 October 2014 - 07:39 PM.

#187 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:43 PM

Quoting yourself doesn't answer the questions...lol

Edit: It's Friday now. That means longgg over 48 hours ago.

pretty sure it DID answer the question...

#188 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:45 PM

I've already completed the quest. Have the Hat & nothing remains in my quest logs either.

http://smg.photobuck...4b6132.jpg.html

pretty sure it DID answer the question...

Pretty sure you aren't reading my 1st post. Clicking on the link helps also...

Edit: So what task am I supposed to complete exactly?

Edited by Razzez, 24 October 2014 - 07:46 PM.

#189 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:47 PM

Pretty sure you aren't reading my 1st post. Clicking on the link helps also...

Edit: So what task am I supposed to complete exactly?

pretty sure you dont know what NPC youre talking to

#190 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:49 PM

pretty sure you dont know what NPC youre talking to

So you still haven't looked at it or can't see the NPC's name & where I am?

Edit: Instead of just posting to post, & troll, why don't you try helping, or just not post at all.

Edited by Razzez, 24 October 2014 - 07:50 PM.

#191 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:50 PM

thats UNDEAD DANIELLE... you need to talk to DREADFUL DRUID.....

#192 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:53 PM

So there are 2 different quests then & the OP does not apply to this other one? Is there another thread for it then?

#193 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:57 PM

go to Dreadful Druid  /navi glast_01 213/125 ... he tells you to play a dice game with him (you can spam enter through it), he tells you to take 25 skel bones , 25 medicine bowls and 5 holy water to Packleader in Nif,... take the items to him and he will open the portal for you to go back and reseal the cracks... reseal the cracks like you did the first time and then stab the Unholy Ghost again... claim your reward from Packleader before leaving...

#194 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:05 PM

go to Dreadful Druid  /navi glast_01 213/125 ... he tells you to play a dice game with him (you can spam enter through it), he tells you to take 25 skel bones , 25 medicine bowls and 5 holy water to Packleader in Nif,... take the items to him and he will open the portal for you to go back and reseal the cracks... reseal the cracks like you did the first time and then stab the Unholy Ghost again... claim your reward from Packleader before leaving...

So instead we only have to make the one trip to GH, to start quest with this NPC, use the new items & do Nif? Does that mean no more number game :(

THANKS!!!

#195 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:17 PM

That was really fast & simpler than the original one!

Really do appreciate the info.

One more question. Do you have to do the first quest before you can do the repeatable one?

#196 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:28 PM

That was really fast & simpler than the original one!

Really do appreciate the info.

One more question. Do you have to do the first quest before you can do the repeatable one?

yes

#197 MilkyThief

MilkyThief

Guide Master

• Members
  • 881 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts
  • Server:Renewal/Chaos

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:36 PM

Okay! Updated w/ current info! Thanks all.

#198 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:43 PM

No offense Razzez, but with the exception of the navigation directions added, I'm not really seeing much of a difference between these two posts... How did one answer your question when the other one failed to? (Honestly not trying to troll or anything)

#199 juxtapposed

juxtapposed

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationHell's Kitchen

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:14 PM

He just didn't know the name of the quest NPCs. Maybe he wasn't paying attention when he was doing the first quest. :no1:

Edited by juxtapposed, 24 October 2014 - 11:15 PM.

#200 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:14 AM

Okay! Updated w/ current info! Thanks all.

Very well done! Thanks again for your time & work on this! +10

No offense Razzez, but with the exception of the navigation directions added, I'm not really seeing much of a difference between these two posts... How did one answer your question when the other one failed to? (Honestly not trying to troll or anything)

Not sure why it matters either way but I'll be happy to explain.

I don't how many days it's been since I did the original quest. I've slept a bit since then. You know how I'm always just waking up...LOL

When I did the quest I didn't pay attention to the names of each NPC board. I went to the locations in the pictures clicked on them & moved on to the next one. I try to do these as quick as possible so I don't read the chat windows, etc... either. It's just a waste of time tbh. So anyways why Facekiller told me the NPC's name I didn't notice the fact they were different. When he gave me the location then I knew it was one in GH & not the one in Pront. It wasn't till I looked at the OP again, which I had read many times, that it was one of the NPC's that was in the middle of the quest. As I'm sure you know too things RO does don't make a lot of sense. This "repeatable" quest, having minor, changes to it, which were never mentioned on the OP maintenance thread, is a perfect example. It also doesn't help when they make a lot of the NPC's look the same. Take a look at RO's Website under "Events". They never even mention the Halloween Quest. I know I answered your question, & more, I just wanted to make things as clear as possible. If it weren't for users helping each other posting these things then none of us would know what to do ;)

Oh yeah & my memory sux :P

He just didn't know the name of the quest NPCs. Maybe he wasn't paying attention when he was doing the first quest. :no1:

^ kinda... didn't remember each ones name since I didn't do it but the 1 time :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users