achibea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 319 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 December 2015 - 05:57 PM

2Bkd3Pi.png

1 on the right is lost....... :-)

Edited by achibea, 29 December 2015 - 05:58 PM.

#28 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 03 January 2016 - 08:43 PM

Now, this really caught my attention and I want to see this in-game to be implemented alongside with making a king set be acquired thru official quest.

I'd like to suggest how it works.

Existing king sets (Akram Kingdom Set or Ancient Royal Set) must act as a costume only (just like other costumes) which can't give an advantage against your opponent.

How to obtain the passive bonus stats? (I'd like to suggest that the crit/ap & def/dodge must be removed and changed into % PvM/PvP offense/defense)

I want everyone (even for those who have their king set already) to perform the quest to obtain/gain the said passive bonus stat.

Now the question is what will happen for those king medallions which have not yet traded to Aldaric after this update. Simple, make it an obsolete thing, that's it. Aldaric should not accept anymore those king medals, before it should be implemented in-game, a 1 month announcement shall be given to players so that they have still time to trade their king medals to Aldaric.

OP is right, costumes must remain as it is and shouldn't ever has effect in terms in combat. really it was a bad idea when they first implemented it and now is the proper time to correct it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users