Raider & Scout feedback and suggestions Thread - Hawker Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Raider & Scout feedback and suggestions Thread

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 October 2014 - 02:02 PM

Dear beloved Rosearians,

this thread is considered as feedback thread about the current Raider and Scout class design.

Please post here what you like and what you dislike. What you would love to see implemented and changed!

To get sure this thread doesn't run offtopic quickly I ask you to list following things:

- What do I like:

- What do I dislike:

- How could the thing I dislike be changed:

- What would I like to see happening:

Just to clear things out, this thread is not suppost to be a discussion platform - I will use this thread to summarise it and send my (our) recommendations forward to the developing team if it is needed.

Please make sure that all your upcoming ideas include possible solutions or interesting ideas.

I hope this will help us to extend your game joy.

Greetings

iMatt & the Represenatives

Edited by iMatt, 11 April 2015 - 03:06 PM.

#2 iMatt

iMatt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1539 posts
  • LocationMunich, Bavaria
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 11 April 2015 - 03:06 PM

I am interested in Feedback for the latest changes and of course new suggestions!

This includes Dual as Katar Raiders, Bow as Crossbow Scouts!

Please don't make any "quick shots" here, gather experience and summarise your opinions then clearly. :ic:

Edited by iMatt, 11 April 2015 - 03:16 PM.

#3 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 11 April 2015 - 10:44 PM

- What do I like:

Raider Katar: Ability to use skills as an active way of killing people. I've been seeing many burn types and even a few full skill types recently. And they're winning 1v1's and doing well in CD matches. I think they could use a small boost though [in the skill casting department]

Raider Dual: Not much has really changed here but I still enjoy the ability to self heal efficiently. 

Scout Bow: I like that they can now hit + run effectively. It really is threatening when you see a scout pop up with you in their sights. 

Scout xBow: nothing. well cept they finally got a taunt to help allies + keep kings off targets.

- What do I dislike:

Raider Katar: Stack duration. I feel that this one classes stacks are solely meant for melee play. They're completely impossible to gain for skill casting. This should be modified for skill casters to gain certain stacks on skill casts to even the playing field so it's more of a choice of build and not a 'heavy suggestion' to use melee.

Raider Dual: insurmountable dodge. You cannot reliably hit this class anymore. Not even in a full dedicated accuracy build w/ maxed accu combat gear. To exaggerate this, their defense goes up 100% as well. 

Scout Bow: Two stuns on a ranged burst class. This one highly bothers me.

Scout xBow: They're under-powered unless build to do nothing but crit / ap. They're inefficient tanks. Their supposed to be the 'status' type of bow-class weapons, yet Bow types debuffs are 2x stronger then xBows. No stack effects for offense or survival.

Raider Katar: I feel that certain skills should have the ability to gain the offense stacks on cast as a set rate/range. 

example; crazy style slash: 100% chance to add 1-3 stacks of critical weakness to your target | triple slash: 100% chance to add 1-3 stacks critical weakness to your target.

stealth: 100% chance to add 5 stacks of critical impact to yourself. [requires stealth 5 + katar spin 5]

cloak: 100% chance to add 5 stacks of critical impact to yourself. [requires cloak 5 + Plasma Falcon 5 + Screw Attack 5]

::note::[stealth + cloak are both limited to their CD, between the two of them, you cant keep the stacks up all the time. thus, making it a burst type mechanic]

Raider Dual: The defense should be taken off both evasive guard and mirror phantasm. 100% to two base defense mechanics is broken, when it lasts 30 seconds. either take the defense off and leave as is, or reduce the duration.

Scout Bow: PvP Impact stun should be reduced to 55-60%, stun arrow reduced to 80%. [both small reductions as the benefit of being both ranged + stun is highly broken]

reduce Shackle, Clamp, Entangling arrow % reduction [at skill level 5] from 20% to 15% [read xBow section for reason]

Scout xBow

• Change [Poison Arrow] to magical damage.
  • increase Shackle, Clamp and Entangling arrow % reduction [at skill level 5] from 10% to 20% to fit class focus + play style.
  • Give stacks: 30% chance on block to increase your skill power by 10% and damage reduction by 1% for 10 seconds [max 5 stacks]

I would like to see Skill type katars be evenly paced/matched with melee styles. So that way a player has a choice of build when it comes to this class.

I would like to see duals not be so omnipotent, having survival, CC, debuffs, self heals, and insane damage makes them too hard to penetrate, especially with all the recent changes.

I would like to see bows stay a bursty hit + run class, but have it still be a risk factor for them, that they might not get off those stuns every time. 

I would like to see xBows how a slight increase to their utility [as that was what they were supposed to be] gain a small portion of defense and a very slight increase to damage. 

Edited by Feuer, 11 April 2015 - 10:59 PM.

#4 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 24 June 2015 - 11:16 PM

What i like.
Bow scouts are given attention and they are fine now in pvp's.

What i dont like.
The nerf on evasive guard from 100% to 75% dodge/def and nerf on duration of effect of Freezing assault.

What i would like to see happening:
Bring back Eva to 100% def+dodge.

Thats all.

#5 KatsuraKujo

KatsuraKujo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 744 posts
  • LocationPotato

Posted 25 June 2015 - 12:44 AM

- What do I like:

Katar raider

I like how they are the burst type of class where they would sneak attack someone to kill. Their speed with their possible potential is amazing. Even if i like it i have my concerns (which will be stated later)

Dual raider

I like how its mostly a skill based class that can have high burst of power within some time frame that can do well with quite a low amount of ap required which opens up the floor for more build potentials. Also have concerns.

- What do I dislike:

Katar Raider

Honestly saying, as much as i like it, the critical lock is too much. Once you get targeted, you are almost unable to move around before you die (referring to other classes being the victim of the katar raider)

Skill type katar is a rare sight for me, and being the fact that i made one, i still need some melee to gain the stacks. So its the same dislike with feuer.

Dual Raider

to me, dual raiders got squishier, maybe a little too squishy. The evasive guard which is now down to 75%, it is barely useful in PvM. On reference to my own Dual raider, it only has 4k def, and 2-3k dodge (still trying to work on it) with evasive guard, it does about 5-6k def, and 3-4k dodge. If def refering to the current def scaling, it isn't much of a gain. I mean yeah 4-6k is a lot but reduction in damage dealt to the raider isn't much at all. 4k dodge isn't exactly a lot imo, since most classes has more than enough to hit any 4k dodge raider which then nullifies that 4k dodge is a good thing. ( i don't have pvp set to see how much potential gain so bare with me for this). PvM wise, you get hit by a lot of mobs if you aoe since sometimes it agros some mobs. 6k def doesn't prevent much damage caused to you and 4k dodge helps a little, but not all the time.

Katar Raider

I think critical lock should have a counter to it. By that i mean like, something that can do better then getting more crit to counter balance with the crit rating. Something like a crit defence stat. Where classes other than hawkers should have to counterbalance the crit locks that hawkers are possible to do. This is to about that mini stun caused by the criticals by a certain percentage. Of course it cannot totally counter it off but at least enough to make it useful. Something like the mute/stun/sleep resist system.

As for skill type suggestion. I think what feuer said is enough for a suggestion to how it can be changed. So i don't have much to say on this.

Dual Raiders

Increasing the evasive guard by a small amount to make it a better defensive skill. Possible percentage would either be 80-85% so it is not too strong yet decent enough as a defensive mechanic.

Where katar raiders of various subclasses are able to match up together and have a good long yet interesting fight with one another. As well as katar raiders of all kinds that would also match up with dual raiders.

Also i would like to see a small decrease in the population of raiders in the game as for now there is literally too many katars around. Also seeing that katars are not in a sense more "superior" than other classes in a sense that they could kill almost all classes. Seeing even another type of build katar such as flame type or skill type would make my day. Basically open up the potential builds for katars instead of the plain auto attack type to make things more exciting in both PvP and PvM arenas. 

Note:

Of course this is my POV so bare that in mind. Thx and peace =D

Edited by KatsuraKujo, 25 June 2015 - 12:53 AM.

#6 MonnaLise

MonnaLise

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 550 posts
  • LocationUnder a suspended load
  • Server:The one with Free Premium

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:11 AM

Where are my co-dual bladers at ?

#7 Feuer

Feuer