I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationDenmark
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:00 AM

hi

I am so tired of this guy/guys, to get every day in the ruins, and kill every party in it, just out of boredom.... (or when the clans kill you party if you don't add his lowbie to it), just I know I should send a ticket with names screenshots,, but can just someone come to the leonis server, and just for one or two days check on it?,

just tired of kids behaving like brats....

#2 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:07 AM

As sikuku ruins is a PvP map, someone killing people in there is allowed. The only reason when this is a crime if it is in case of harassment (consistently targetting a person/group of people with the intention of fking up their life/lives, or in the case of a game, their gaming experience).

If you're having trouble with being Pk'd, just search for another map to lvl at, or ask around for players willing to go around killing the PK'ers.

#3 Thais1997

Thais1997

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:17 AM

it is harrasement, man

this > (consistently targetting a person/group of people with the intention of fking up their life/lives, or in the case of a game, their gaming experience).is what he been doing for 2 weeks

#4 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:47 AM

Go to junon and talk about it, someone will come help. There's nothing you can do about the pker, he is allowed to kill u as many times as he wishes, it's a pvp map.

#5 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:44 AM

If I was the one of the PK'ers in question, I'd pop a bottle of my finest champagne every time one of these threads pop up.

Don't let them get to you.

#6 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 20 October 2014 - 12:17 PM

Try asking people in your clan if they want to help you get rid of him? If he gets chased for a while he'll give up soon enough.

#7 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:50 PM

Get over it, call anti pker's, level somewhere else. 

There needs to be a notice about this, pinned topic explaining it's allowed, OR moderators should just start deleting these posts. 

#8 NoobMeister

NoobMeister

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNear Storage

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:16 PM

Agreed, it is a PvP map, pking is allowed there. If you don't want to be pked, either find a new place to level, or call for help in Junon when it starts happening, there are usually plenty of people who are bored and looking for some action other than CD or TG.

If you can't be bothered to find somewhere else to level, or to call for help in Junon, then just continue on what you're doing and hope they don't come back in.

#9 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:21 PM

As demoralizing as it is, most of these guy's feedback is the truth. There isn't really anything anyone can do about it, the map was made to be an open killing field with no particularly good reason. Though from time to time I do have my share of doubt as to what possible good will it bring to have Ruins as a PK map? 

Best bet would be finding a good party and hope that perhaps one of these party mate of yours have a strong main character or friends / clanmmates they could call for help. Just don't trash talk at these pkers, it will only make your case weaker. Let them talk if they are talking, take down their names and if you find anything that breaches the game policy, just submit a ticket along with your screen shots. Encourage your party mates to back you up by submitting a ticket as well, the more people reports it, the higher the chance is that the support team get to work on it faster. 

#10 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:18 PM

Make the whole Orlo pvp-allowed please. Kill those botters! :heh:

#11 WH0MP

WH0MP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:51 PM

Make the whole Orlo pvp-allowed please. Kill those botters! :heh:

Best idea since double-stuffed oreos

#12 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:36 AM

I personally think everywhere should be PVP, but maybe traditional non pvp maps you could declare hostility to someone and kill them there hehehe, would be fun.

#13 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:53 AM

You know what would be a fancy shmancy idea? 

1: Keep the current PvP maps as they are.

2: Merge the servers
3: Make 2 channels
4: Channels 1 = Standard. Good for vending + dungeons / CD. 2 = All maps open world PvP [with exception to safe zones like city + respawn rings.] Higher experience + drops on this server.

^ Would be awesome, though I'm not sure if it's possible. 

Edited by Feuer, 21 October 2014 - 03:54 AM.

#14 Charas

Charas

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 21 October 2014 - 05:23 AM

4: Channels 1 = Standard. Good for vending + dungeons / CD. 2 = All maps open world PvP [with exception to safe zones like city + respawn rings.] Higher experience + drops on this server.

+1

A private server made that 7 years ago, so yes, it should be possible.

#15 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 05:24 AM

A Private Server and our Servers are vastly different in their internal structures. Private servers to reverse engineered from official clients, and are therefore built and ran differently. So even if they did it, it might still not be possible here. 

#16 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 21 October 2014 - 05:48 AM

I love that idea bro, +1 for that, its time for the ROSE Dev to plan and make a move to server merge.

My best friend who played this game 4 years ago went online a week ago because I convinced him to play but after he saw the no. of players in every map, he was very disappointed, he told me that he will never play this game until the population go increase.

It would be a very tedious job to do a server merge but I think it will greatly contribute a positive income for the ROSE and the population will surely grow and grow coming from steam & outside.

#17 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 06:12 AM

It is exactly that, tedious. It's not hard, just takes a significant amount of checking and verifying everything several times and putting in backups and safety precautions. 

#18 Thais1997

Thais1997

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:07 AM

see? there, you say "there is almost no people in the game", then the map, to is a bit of a pain to get in to the game for what 4 hours? after work, get the pain to reach ruins (try without those tickets with a lowbie and tell me how it goes...) another hour, for enough people to get there, or if you are very very lucky get an opening in a party already inside, then get in party, and after 10 minutes, get pked, for 3 hours straight..., yeah there went my gaming today, get frustrated over kids to are bored

yes is a pvp zone, yes is allowed and yes I know is supposed to be "fun", but really, go and kill char 40 levers down yours is not a challenge, I just think, maybe, sometimes, someone should check what is going on there, yeah, I called friends, they come and kill, but honestly, they are also using the time to do things, and ask for help everyday get tedious, I just wanted to tell the ppl here so.. maybe... some of you, can go now and then, and check for pkers,

only that, so the rest can level up,

sorry for my dreadful English, and the merge of servers, like it was in old times, when there were 3 channels can be nice, one to play normal and level up, other to pvp in all maps..., can make live much more easy

thanks for your attention, :)

and sorry if I seems to be whining, I needed to rant a bit my frustration...

:)

#19 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:10 AM

Then stop going to ruins on a lowbie for one, since it's obviously posing you a problem.

if you dont want to die, dont enter a pvp zone. I had this happen to me today, I was in clan field, and someone actually threatened to submit a ticket for me killing their group. In the CLAN FIELD. The highest order pvp/pk zone in ROSE and they actually thought they could get someone banned for killing in there. It goes the same for Ruins, DoD, etc etc. 

#20 WeatherMan

WeatherMan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:42 AM

if getting to ruins is a problem for you, then maybe its not time for you to lvl there ? thought about that already ?
like all these other people said here already, find another place to lvl. that way you wont waste 4 hours of gaming time. use your head the next time ....

#21 Thais1997

Thais1997

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:50 AM

there is no people in another areas for leveling up , how do you level up at 160-180. but there? were is people to party with in marsh or another place? because they are almost 99% of the time empty, I am not submitting a ticket or anything, I am just saying "hey this guy is crap", I have pvp with my friends in ruins, against each other, and in the clan field and in the training field, but one thing is pvp friendly with your friends, another is to get hsarrased to a inch or your life because you have a lowbie, and god forsake you it that is your only char...... XD

so at least I have the right to rant a bit, ok? just in case there is a super mega hitter to want to take down a guy a couple of pegs, if that's not you case, just ignore it. honestly I am just telling the community the issue and maybe some want to go and help..,

#22 WeatherMan

WeatherMan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:53 AM

you can get buffs and level in the oblivion temple until 170, or kill on some other maps in eldeon. you dont have to be in a party to level up. soloing is okay to do as well....it will take longer but its better than not getting any exp at all

Edited by WeatherMan, 21 October 2014 - 08:54 AM.

#23 Thais1997

Thais1997

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 21 October 2014 - 09:03 AM

if getting to ruins is a problem for you, then maybe its not time for you to lvl there ? thought about that already ?
like all these other people said here already, find another place to lvl. that way you wont waste 4 hours of gaming time. use your head the next time ...

I use my head all the time, tyvm, I am there at 175, when everyone is there at 140 or 160, I am there the least time possible, I just dare you to go all the way to the ruins, at 160 without the nice tele-transport  ticket, and in a mount or basic car... and you tell me how it goes,

really  try to find a party in another place for those levels... I admit that I had fail, maybe you know better... I dont, and for the insinuation of my no using my head...... 

#24 HoneyBunz

HoneyBunz

ROSE Online Community Member for July

• Members
  • 1428 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:11 AM

I can't speak for anyone else, but I can tell you how we did it. I am not at all a fan of pvp so the ruins were never an option for me and my friend. We went there I think twice with a clannie and had no trouble but the stress was horrible so we went back to OT and stayed until around lvl 170. Yes the mobs were mostly green and blue (some yellow), but they are also easier to kill the higher lvl you are so killing faster kind of makes up for the lower exp per kill. Then we moved to Marsh of Ghosts on Eldeon. Definitely slower at first since the mobs were purple but soon as we could kill them relatively fast we moved further into MoG. There are some decent aoe spots if you have a character with aoe's. We stayed there until lvl 180 then did the fate quest and started going to Orlo.

We had both a cleric and a fighter because we knew from the start that both are needed in order to progress the way we want. We weren't depending on anyone else to help us level.  It's worked so well for us that we started a second set of characters and are using the same method. For us, training in an area where we could be pked not at all attractive so we simply play as if the ruins does not exist. In other versions of Rose, it doesn't and people manage to level just fine.

I think a lot of people get spoiled by the fast rate you can level in OT and personally I'm glad there is an opton like that. But imo it's unrealistic to expect to continue leveling at that pace all the way to 230. 

A pvp zone is a pvp zone and you always enter it at your own risk. Each person has to decide if it's worth it.

#25 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Server:Arua

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:42 AM

from all u ideas u sugested, this one is 100% my fav, +1 :D, but also that means sikuku and DoD will be non pvp in standard???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users