pker at sikuku ruins - Page 2 - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

pker at sikuku ruins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
89 replies to this topic

#26 Draquora

Draquora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:14 PM

I remember when the Ruins was a non-pvp zone many years ago. In the back of the map there was a spot where you killed beez and a huge amount of mini-beez spawned that gave crazy much exp and the leveling was fast and easy, much better than it is today. The Ruins today is a boring Place. After a while Before it became a pvp map they nerfed the mini-beez to give lesser exp and not spawn so many. Ruins was a much better and fun Place in the past

#27 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in another world
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:32 PM

i dont thing soo ._., ruins was always a pvp map as ik, that might be another rose (private server)

#28 Draquora

Draquora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:34 PM

No Filipito, you just have'nt played this game as long as I have.

#29 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:17 PM

from all u ideas u sugested, this one is 100% my fav, +1 :D, but also that means sikuku and DoD will be non pvp in standard???

Nah, any previous pvp maps would stay pvp maps in standard. according to my proposal anyway. 

#30 Valakas

Valakas

Community Member of the Month for April

• Members
  • 817 posts
  • LocationThere! *points somewhere*
  • Server:Draconis & Odin

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:45 PM

see? there, you say "there is almost no people in the game", then the map, to is a bit of a pain to get in to the game for what 4 hours? after work, get the pain to reach ruins (try without those tickets with a lowbie and tell me how it goes...) another hour, for enough people to get there, or if you are very very lucky get an opening in a party already inside, then get in party, and after 10 minutes, get pked, for 3 hours straight..., yeah there went my gaming today, get frustrated over kids to are bored

yes is a pvp zone, yes is allowed and yes I know is supposed to be "fun", but really, go and kill char 40 levers down yours is not a challenge, I just think, maybe, sometimes, someone should check what is going on there, yeah, I called friends, they come and kill, but honestly, they are also using the time to do things, and ask for help everyday get tedious, I just wanted to tell the ppl here so.. maybe... some of you, can go now and then, and check for pkers,

only that, so the rest can level up,

sorry for my dreadful English, and the merge of servers, like it was in old times, when there were 3 channels can be nice, one to play normal and level up, other to pvp in all maps..., can make live much more easy

thanks for your attention, :)

and sorry if I seems to be whining, I needed to rant a bit my frustration...

:)

If you could get an active no botting party, you can propose going to Shikuku Prison.

Half the people who replied here won't understand what you are talking and worrying about. Some of them are exactly the type of people go goes into Ruins and kill people for their own joy. Though to some extent they are right that Ruins is Indeed a PvP map and those who enter it should enter at their own risk.  We may disagree to reasons why people kill in that map but we cannot disagree that the principle dictates clearly of the risk involved for those who enter Ruins. 

Like I said tho , try forming a party and go to Shikuku Prison. Its hard in there but if you can manage it, you should find the map worth your time. 

As i've mentioned before earlier in this thread, I still don't see a point why Ruins is a PvP map. No one here could mention even 1 good point of it being a pk map. Most we heard are "Its a pk map, deal with it". This kinda mentality is what made other newbies suffer at their beginning stage. Only real noobs kill newbies. 

Regarding the proposal of merging servers then break into several channels with one of it being a full pvp channel. Well I suggest look at the facts and do some head counting first. Do we even have that many players to begin with for the split channels? Whats the point of merging then? 

#31 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:15 PM

Regarding the proposal of merging servers then break into several channels with one of it being a full pvp channel. Well I suggest look at the facts and do some head counting first. Do we even have that many players to begin with for the split channels? Whats the point of merging then? 

It's a PvP thing, if you're not into it then you don't understand the proposal. 

#32 Valakas

Valakas

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:30 PM

It's a PvP thing, if you're not into it then you don't understand the proposal. 

If you say so  :p_smile:

#33 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:51 PM

Do we even have that many players to begin with for the split channels? Whats the point of merging then? 

You merge, so you have the population to have an optional pvp channel. The community as a whole is still all on one server, they simply use the different channels for different things. 

EI: You want better drop chance at that king, use the open PvP channel, be warned someone could kill you can take your king, but that's the risk. Among a dozen other factors. 

The proposal wasn't geared solely on a POV of PvP, it's a hell of a lot broader then that. Trust me, I've already given miles of thought and looked into the broadest scope when it comes to a merge that much I'll admit. And I'm sure the staff has also done the same. The channels was a small addition that simply adds more features. It doesn't spread out the community, it only provides more options to level, farm and so on. 

Edited by Feuer, 23 October 2014 - 08:52 PM.

#34 Valakas

Valakas

• Members
  • 817 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:57 PM

You merge, so you have the population to have an optional pvp channel. The community as a whole is still all on one server, they simply use the different channels for different things. 

EI: You want better drop chance at that king, use the open PvP channel, be warned someone could kill you can take your king, but that's the risk. Among a dozen other factors. 

The proposal wasn't geared solely on a POV of PvP, it's a hell of a lot broader then that. Trust me, I've already given miles of thought and looked into the broadest scope when it comes to a merge that much I'll admit. And I'm sure the staff has also done the same. The channels was a small addition that simply adds more features. It doesn't spread out the community, it only provides more options to level, farm and so on. 

Of Course, now go create a topic detailing all ur ideas regarding this particular issue in the proposal section. That way we can all understand better and the staffs could gain easier access into people's thought on the idea.  :p_smile:

#35 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:04 PM

It was a toss out idea, the amount I already am doing makes these pipe-dream posts nothing I have interest in more then sharing an idea. If someone wants to run with them and use their time, by all means do so. 

#36 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:36 PM

Didn't they get rid of the different channels because of duping? If so, why would they bring them back again?

#37 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 October 2014 - 11:53 PM

I'm looking for party in OT :D
Managed to level to 140 after so many quests in ruins. T-T

#38 WH0MP

WH0MP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 12:55 AM

you won't find a party easily at 140 in ruins, its a tad too low.

Edited by WH0MP, 25 October 2014 - 12:56 AM.

#39 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:19 AM

baka whomp xD he's looking for party in OT not in ruins. well i do have a few chars lvl 120++ o. o

but for we lvl up is need a tank xD

#40 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 01:38 AM

Yeah actually I have been doing deliver quests in Ruins in the time I can't find a party in OT. OT has been empty since I started leveling this char.

Ruins didn't seem to be better either. The hardest on Leonis would be finding a party.
And I've been soloing from level 90.

baka whomp xD he's looking for party in OT not in ruins. well i do have a few chars lvl 120++ o. o

I'm on Leonis btw bro.

#41 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:59 AM

._. ..... than nvm

Edit: that spoiler Gif tho :D <3

Edited by Filipito98, 25 October 2014 - 03:00 AM.

#42 WH0MP

WH0MP

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:11 AM

woops

#43 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:03 PM

All I have to say is, if someone is being PK, just provide me with a teleport ticket and I will gladly go there to murder whoever it is. :D

#44 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:15 PM

I didn't even see anyone in Ruins (Leonis) when I was questing : ))

#45 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 26 October 2014 - 04:53 PM

All I have to say is, if someone is being PK, just provide me with a teleport ticket and I will gladly go there to murder whoever it is. :D

scary  :ani_slur:  :sob: , well..if anyone feels completely helpless in pvp area, provide her a teleticket and Leena  will surely murder whoever it is, she's not kidding  :heh:

#46 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:16 PM

A certain mage harrassed and killed us again and again last night and happily said "GG" to our faces. :( Until some of us were too tired and left, that made the party break...no more leveling.
I shouted in Junon asking for help but everyone seemed to have their own business, sadfully.
@Dear Pk players: Leveling in Leonis is already hard as it is, player pool is downsizing...Imagine how I had to solo from 90 to 140 and as soon as I see a party which I can join, you broke my merry bubbles.

Edited by thetrangdamvn, 26 October 2014 - 09:17 PM.

#47 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 06:54 AM

So that mage came and again and this time she seems to enjoy harassing and killing us a lot. This is the third day she does this. Could someone help us?

Map: Sikuku Ruins.

Server: Leonis

#48 Leeny

Leeny

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • LocationUSA New York

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:26 AM

Why is this thread still going on? You guys got PK in a PVP map, big deal jesus christ. Move on, I am glad people are pking you for whining so much here.

#49 Filipito98

Filipito98

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:25 AM

*facepalm* trand u already know the rules xD, pk harassment send ticket to support with name and SS (chat SS if is possible), other thing i can say is. rape him to the death XD hahahah jking. thats nowadays normal from most of players, they start pking, lowbies call noob to them and they start flaming/harassing e_e

#50 CottonCandies

CottonCandies

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • LocationKuraigana Island
  • Server:Arua/Pegasus

Posted 27 October 2014 - 04:43 PM

So that mage came and again and this time she seems to enjoy harassing and killing us a lot. This is the third day she does this. Could someone help us?

Map: Sikuku Ruins.

Server: Leonis

Leena will try to use the teleticket LMAO

someone, with high authority, must close this thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users