359 replies to this topic

#351 Nereida

Nereida

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1107 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:12 AM

So you made these two really cool new Halloween costume items...but you made them so rare no one is getting them.  Honestly...why bother if no one gets to wear them.

It's par for the course, it's how every single scam box works.

These two costumes slightly can be gotten through an alternative method though.

#352 7009130604170032583

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:44 AM

Any word on what's going on with dungeons?

#353 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:14 PM

It's par for the course, it's how every single scam box works.

These two costumes slightly can be gotten through an alternative method though.

about that, I think is reversed in freyja, my friend wanted devil costume for female, got 2 jacks, 1 queen kirkena... other got boomerang on first try and me... well...

Me: okay, i have the kitty ears lucky me! from my halloween hat box on first try, now hoping to get female school girl currently on munyl... *opens* o_o *look at fox &wolf*

fox & wolf: grrr... hello kitty, i knew you wanted me over that ugly school girl uniform, so i couldn't say no to your assets *look lewdly at pandora bow*

me: -_-... T_T (was seriously hoping for that school girl)

fox & wolf: don't cry i'm more sexy :3

another friend: hahahahahahaha you guys are so unlucky with high luck XDDD *use phantom stone* *get boomerang* ._. this feel so wrong... I'm dirty!!!

first friend: omg, did you slept with the RNG god yesterday when you went to do your lucky dance or WTF!!!

Me: you sl**!!!

we got some laughs but seriously was creepy we got the goods on the few tries we decide to spent in freyja, by the way my second halloween hat box gave the kirkena hat.

Edited by Kiryu, 22 October 2014 - 02:15 PM.

#354 7009130604170032583

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:43 PM

For anyone having dungeon issues, there's a workaround I've tested with multiple characters (at least in solo dungeons), stand outside dungeon, hit reset dungeon multiple times (I did about 20 to be sure), log off char, log back on char, run in. I tried everything else possible on the Valkryie quest yesterday to no avail, and this worked for me tonight with 4 characters.

Good luck until an official fix.

#355 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Server:Odin

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:51 PM

For anyone having dungeon issues, there's a workaround I've tested with multiple characters (at least in solo dungeons), stand outside dungeon, hit reset dungeon multiple times (I did about 20 to be sure), log off char, log back on char, run in. I tried everything else possible on the Valkryie quest yesterday to no avail, and this worked for me tonight with 4 characters.

Good luck until an official fix.

You forgot to say stand on 1 foot, jump on your hand and press reset button whit your toe while drinking a cup of tea using a fork
*sorry i know you were serious and wanted help but it's really too much*
PS i just now realize that this situation was predicted in the suggestions topic as the RGN dungeon entrance XD

#356 7009130604170032583

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:09 AM

You forgot to say stand on 1 foot, jump on your hand and press reset button whit your toe while drinking a cup of tea using a fork
*sorry i know you were serious and wanted help but it's really too much*
PS i just now realize that this situation was predicted in the suggestions topic as the RGN dungeon entrance XD

Well, just posting what needs to be done until the game actually works. *shrugs*

In reality it only takes about 30 seconds. I agree we shouldn't have to jump through the extra hoops but it's not as bad as needing to force quit the game multiple times or anything.

#357 AikaFuwa

AikaFuwa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:55 AM

about that, I think is reversed in freyja, my friend wanted devil costume for female, got 2 jacks, 1 queen kirkena... other got boomerang on first try and me... well...

Me: okay, i have the kitty ears lucky me! from my halloween hat box on first try, now hoping to get female school girl currently on munyl... *opens* o_o *look at fox &wolf*
fox & wolf: grrr... hello kitty, i knew you wanted me over that ugly school girl uniform, so i couldn't say no to your assets *look lewdly at pandora bow*
me: -_-... T_T (was seriously hoping for that school girl)
fox & wolf: don't cry i'm more sexy :3
another friend: hahahahahahaha you guys are so unlucky with high luck XDDD *use phantom stone* *get boomerang* ._. this feel so wrong... I'm dirty!!!
first friend: omg, did you slept with the RNG god yesterday when you went to do your lucky dance or WTF!!!
Me: you sl**!!!

we got some laughs but seriously was creepy we got the goods on the few tries we decide to spent in freyja, by the way my second halloween hat box gave the kirkena hat.

Wow.....
They reverse RNG in freyja or what? Probably just u....
How many kirkena/jack in AH btw?

Edited by AikaFuwa, 23 October 2014 - 08:19 AM.

#358 faku1810

faku1810

Too Legit To Quit

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 1084 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:08 AM

Wow.....
They reverse RNG in freyja or what? Probably just u....
How many kirkena/jack in AH btw?

There were only 2 kirkena hats in the AH; but let's be honest, it's too soon to be selling them in Freyja if you have them. Those with costumes will try to hoard them until the zenny in-game is high enough... Or maybe not, I just saw devil costume for 10k, too bad my char is faaaaarr from having that ammount :P

#359 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:40 AM

There were only 2 kirkena hats in the AH; but let's be honest, it's too soon to be selling them in Freyja if you have them. Those with costumes will try to hoard them until the zenny in-game is high enough... Or maybe not, I just saw devil costume for 10k, too bad my char is faaaaarr from having that ammount :P

there was a costume at 7.5k zeny sold already

also someone knows when the ranking system will start working?

and the reverse rgn wasn't only for me, few people is spenging in kafra on freyja so there is few item on it.

#360 7009130604170032583

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:30 PM

You guys literally have the worst timing. 30 seconds left for my item ugggghh. -___-

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users