Forgot passward - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Forgot passward

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Karry

Karry

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:12 AM

Hi

so how do I recover? or least how to make new account?

please help

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:09 AM

If you have forgotten the password for your WARPPORTAL account, go to the login page: https://www.warpport...ount/login.aspx and click Forgot Password.

If you have forgotten the password for your game account, log into warpportal, click Account Information, click the Edit button next to the account, and then click the Forgot Game Password link.

If you're trying to get access to an old account that predates the warpportal account system, you'll need to bind it to your warpportal account - this results in an email being sent to the registered email to confirm joining it to the warpportal account; IIRC this can be done without the account password. If you're having problems getting an old account back, you can contact the GMs via support ticket at support.warpportal.com (note: support accounts aren't the same as warpportal accounts, so you'll need to make a support account too.)

Edited by DrAzzy, 22 October 2014 - 10:12 AM.

#3 Karry

Karry

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:08 PM

Yes actually I'm trying to access an old account,  Where I can bind accounts? is it "Add and Existing Game Account"?

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:16 PM

Yes actually I'm trying to access an old account,  Where I can bind accounts? is it "Add and Existing Game Account"?

Yup, that's the one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users