3 replies to this topic

#1 ChubbyFluffy

ChubbyFluffy

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 08:03 AM

hello comunity, 

after a long long while i'm back to ro2 and many has changed...

my skill and statts are resettet and now i looked here for some help, but i dont realy can find a good and complete knight tankbuild.

does anyone have a uptodate build??

it whould be great for diffrent builds and there explaination.

Thank, Chubbyfluffy

#2 Shinyusuke

Shinyusuke

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2064 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:50 AM

Since tank knight are completely useless in game now there isn't a real tank build tested. Now every tank built in the forum is outdated and no more valid :s

#3 AndruMdz

AndruMdz

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:56 AM

well i can tell you im new with this ML thing 'cause i played before this, then i came and all things were different. with the new gears that gives you a lot of STR  and VIT new cards and more stats and skill points that you can buy using Master Points and well i decided to try an INT build to use Battle Tactics to have more crit damage. using requiem cards in this moment to have INT and also VIT. and this is the build that im using in this moment and the one that i used when i was ML 1 http://ro2base.com/b...1.1.1/0.0.0.0.0 of course i spend master points to max aura heal but that was my decision

i Like this build 'cause i can grind alone using pots to heal me and also Aura Heal if i cant find a party of coursse i can tell this because im ML 11 i dont know how this works in higher levels

Edited by AndruMdz, 25 October 2014 - 11:02 AM.

#4 rawker2

rawker2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:51 PM

i have a ml20 knight in Odin but i have not done colo yet as i am not confident with the gear i have and with the current bug when entering dungeons, it is very frustrating to farm mp for extra skill points and stat points. like the person above me, i have spent all my points on intelligence to take advantage of battle tactics. aura heal crits but does not factor in battle tactics so no 5-digit heals for me, even with all 3 auras. until i get 1.67k physical skill power, then that's the time where i will start to see 10k crit heals from it. what i am planning to build on him is this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users